FOX "Newsification" of Trump and the new Republican Party

The only way a republican can become Potus, is by lying and making up lies. They did it will Clinton, and did it with Gore , who by the way the cheating going on in Florida was fact, and they did it to Kerrry, none of the stores about swift boat were true, and they tried to do it to Obama. The only way Trump was with the Russian help and remember none of the Republicans backed him till he became the nominee, save a few like Sessions.

I can sit and listen to Rush (for an hour, it hurts by the way) and he says nothing , not a darn thing.

Gee, you liberals would NEVER do something underhanded like paying someone to make up a phony dossier and then paying someone else to put it out to the public...right, Penny?

What I find most amusing about the modern day liberal is that you now make a habit of accusing others of what you are guilty of. Trump didn't do anything even remotely approaching what Clinton and the DNC did but you wouldn't know it from the accusations flying from the left these days!

BS, Trump is as crooked as they come. He is lucky he stayed out of prison as long as he has, he is going to go down, also in the vote.

Did Trump pay someone to put out a phony dossier? Clinton did. Your bluster is just that...bluster.

List the parts of the Dossier that have been disproven.
List the parts that have been proven. We aren't required to demonstrate that an admitted work of fiction is not fiction.

Already did in this thread and I've given the links to you before in other threads. You demand a link, I provide it and you dismiss it. If you don't want to search the thread, Google it.

Gee, you liberals would NEVER do something underhanded like paying someone to make up a phony dossier and then paying someone else to put it out to the public...right, Penny?

What I find most amusing about the modern day liberal is that you now make a habit of accusing others of what you are guilty of. Trump didn't do anything even remotely approaching what Clinton and the DNC did but you wouldn't know it from the accusations flying from the left these days!

BS, Trump is as crooked as they come. He is lucky he stayed out of prison as long as he has, he is going to go down, also in the vote.

Did Trump pay someone to put out a phony dossier? Clinton did. Your bluster is just that...bluster.

List the parts that have been proven. We aren't required to demonstrate that an admitted work of fiction is not fiction.

Already did in this thread and I've given the links to you before in other threads. You demand a link, I provide it and you dismiss it. If you don't want to search the thread, Google it.
I read your links. They don't support your claim. The only thing "verified" in the dossier was public knowledge. The rest is pure delusion and conjecture. Your link simply says the conjecture is plausible. "Verified" and "plausible" are two different things.

I read your links. They don't support your claim. The only thing "verified" in the dossier was public knowledge. The rest is pure delusion and conjecture. Your link simply says the conjecture is plausible. "Verified" and "plausible" are two different things.
Republican Richard Burr said; "We have been incredibly enlightened in our ability to rebuild backwards the Steele dossier up to a certain date."

Senators: Collusion between Trump team and Russia still open question.

The Dossier isn't fake, it isn't a hoax and it isn't "made up". It is a collection of memos derived from field notes and raw, unverified, intelligence. Since the memos were compiled, some of what is in them have been verified, but not a single thing has been debunked, not even Cohen's alleged trip to Prague. And that's just what is in the public sphere. We don't know what Mueller knows.

Forum List

Back