FOX NEWS....You'll SHUT UP, EAT FECAL MATTER and LIKE IT

Decepticon

Rookie
Jan 11, 2012
TV news loves a health scare. Think deadly Tylenol. Killer tomatoes. Mad Cow Disease. Alar in apples. And lots more. Sometimes, as with Tylenol, they are legit and important. Other times, like Alar, they are entirely bogus.

Yet every time, the template is the same. Someone gets sick and the ravenous media tear at the company or industry for not being safe.

This time, however, ABC News has turned that idea on its head in its usual quest for tabloid headlines. It’s going after a company, Beef Products, Inc., for making a product that's not only already safe, it's one we’ve all been eating for years.

But that hasn't stopped ABC and reporter Jim Avila. The network's news division has decided to declare open war on … beef. So far, they’re winning. In a series of 10 stories in just about two weeks, ABC has so demonized the company and its products that Safeway, SUPERVALU and Food Lion just stopped buying it. Ditto Kroger and Stop & Shop.

The meat, often called "lean finely textured beef, is made up of beef that is just harder to get at, so the meat isn’t lost. It’s treated to get rid of the fat and included with the rest of the ground beef. The USDA declares it healthy, but it is less expensive. As an added bonus, it is treated tiny amounts of ammonium hydroxide to make it safer to eat.

How ABC News Smeared A Stellar Company With 'pink Slime' | Fox News

And here's what an MD said about pink slime, the ingredient FOX NEWS is defending in it's "news" piece.

In a study titled "Fast food hamburgers: what are we really eating?" pathologists at the Cleveland Clinic dissected burgers from eight different fast food chains to find out what was, or wasn't, inside. Published in the Annals of Diagnostic Pathology, the paper begins with "Most consumers presume that the hamburger they eat is composed primarily of meat." But what did they find?

Similar to a previous dissection they had performed on hot dogs, the researchers discovered waste and by-products including connective tissue, nerve tissue, cartilage, bone, and in a quarter of the samples, Sarcocystis parasites. But surely these "fillers" were the minority, right? Unfortunately not. After crunching the numbers, the researchers found that the amount of actual meat (muscle flesh) in the burgers ranged from 2.1 percent to 14.8 percent. Instead of fries, perhaps fast food cashiers should be asking, "Do you want meat with that?"

In addition to reducing quality, cutting corners also tends to reduce safety, which is why the pink slime in question is injected with ammonia hydroxide: to kill the Salmonella and E. coli (read: fecal matter) that it's often contaminated with. Instead of addressing the contamination issue itself, the meat industry employs a cheap "technofix" to turn what was once considered waste into slimy profits.

So what do the meat pushers do when cheap chemicals won't do the trick, and their products leave the processing plant contaminated with fecal bacteria? Do they shut down the plant? Order a recall? No. They shift responsibility onto the consumer. "Raw meats are not idiot-proof," a USDA poultry microbiologist said. "They can be mishandled and when they are, it's like handling a hand grenade. If you pull the pin, somebody's going to get hurt." In other words, if you get sick from contaminated meat, it's your fault.

But just how often is meat contaminated? This month the CDC released their latest national meat survey in response to this question. They tested more than 5,000 samples of retail meat products straight off the shelves in California, Colorado, Connecticut, Georgia, Maryland, Minnesota, New Mexico, New York, Oregon, Tennessee, and Pennsylvania. What they found could hardly have been more disturbing: 90 percent of pork chops, ground beef and ground turkey, and 95 percent of chicken breasts, were contaminated with fecal bacteria. No wonder an Alabama poultry science professor was quoted in a meat industry journal as saying, "it's too expensive not to sell salmonella-positive chicken."
Michael Greger, M.D.: Pink Slime: All About the Green

So Fox News tells you to eat the filler treated with chemicals and filled with fecal matter and says that the chemicals used to kill the SHIT that's in it, is a BONUS.

Wow.
You guys really watch this stuff and BELIEVE what they tell you?
I don't know about you, but I'd rather not be told it's OK to eat SHIT.

• Banned
thread title should be,...

Decepticon....I EAT FECAL MATTER and LIKE IT

Only FOX NEWS actually defended that company's right to feed you shit, didn't they?

Now all you have to do is show that I did something worse.

Good luck!

Holy deranged liberal Batman!

All FoxNews did was report that the company in question is just trying to prevent E Coli.

In ABC’s case, it’s clear they care more about headlines than health, never even mentioning the dangers of E. coli that the company, and industry, both fight against. What’s next for ABC and Avila? A war on companies that fight ebola?

Read more: How ABC News Smeared A Stellar Company With 'pink Slime' | Fox News

Who got hurt from this product? No one. The reason why it needs to be eliminated is because, I for one, don't want to pay for top quality ground round and get filler. Otherwise, it hasn't been harmful at all. There's nothing wrong with it.

Well. Fact is, you do, every day.

Look at the allowable parts of filth allowed in food. It would shock you to know how many mouse droppings, insect body parts etc are in the food you eat every day.

All FoxNews did was report that the company in question is just trying to prevent E Coli.

In ABC’s case, it’s clear they care more about headlines than health, never even mentioning the dangers of E. coli that the company, and industry, both fight against. What’s next for ABC and Avila? A war on companies that fight ebola?

If you slaughter a cow right, do you get SHIT all over it?

NO need to fight E. Coli if you don't get SHIT all over your meat, is there?

Only FOX NEWS actually defended that company's right to feed you shit, didn't they?

Now all you have to do is show that I did something worse.

Good luck!

I guess you're not aware the FDA has standards of how much "foreign matter"(which includes fecal) is allowed in ALL food that is packaged.

11 Totally Disgusting Things the FDA Allows In Your Food - HealthPop - CBS News

Carry on with the phoney outrage....

If you slaughter a cow right, do you get SHIT all over it?

NO need to fight E. Coli if you don't get SHIT all over your meat, is there?

All it takes is a spec of fecal dust. Good luck not having any of that in your slaughterhouse.

It's the CONZ!!!! CONZ!!!! CONZ!!!

So, what you're saying is that you LIKE eating shit and agree with FOX NEWS' decision to advocate for you eating shit?

I don't eat red meat anyway. The FDA advocates for you eating shit, why should Fox News be any different?

You should put a limit on your cry wolf threads. People will start to not even read them instead of making fun of you.

It's the CONZ!!!! CONZ!!!! CONZ!!!

So, what you're saying is that you LIKE eating shit and agree with FOX NEWS' decision to advocate for you eating shit?

I don't eat red meat anyway. The FDA advocates for you eating shit, why should Fox News be any different?

You should put a limit on your cry wolf threads. People will start to not even read them instead of making fun of you.
Well crap! If it don't affect you, then why bother right? I mean it's not like millions of Americans are eating this stuff.
Typical CON. Doesn't think we're the UNITED States. We're all in this together, moron.

Oh and if the FDA and FOX are the same, then provide the link to the FDA article where they defend the use of ammonium hydroxide to treat the shit meat and call it a "bonus"?

As for my threads, fuck you.
I'll do whatever the hell I want.

Just because you don't LIKE reading them doesn't meant that they aren't RELEVANT and SALIENT.
I've done NOTHING but show CONZ to be liars and wanting to make America eat shit. AND I've backed up my assertions with unassailable facts. Something NO CON on ANY OF MY THREADS has done. NOT ONE SUBSTANTIATED ARGUMENT or REFUTATION of my contentions. NOT ONE!

Apparently you LIKE eating shit and LIKE being LIED into war and conned out of 4 TRILLION DOLLARS, but my mama didn't raise anyone so stupid.

Last edited:
And BTW - Beef has been tainted with shit for almost 10 years now.
ABC is waaaaaaaaaaaay behind the curve.

I buy all our meat at a local butcher that guarantees all Beef/Pork/Chicken is born/breed/slaughtered within 50 miles of the store. They also guarantee no antibiotics, all grass fed beef and no hydrogen saline solutions.

If you eat beef/prk/chicken from a grocery store - you have been eating shit for years.

Is that what I said? Now you're changing the subject from shit eating advocacy, to using ammonium hydroxide against fecal matter.

And you wonder why people just make fun of you......

the FDA allows a certain percent of foreign matter. This has already been gone over above. Perhaps a trip outside and some fresh air for you???? Jeebus....

Forum List

Back