Fallout from Rush Limbaugh

Decepticon

Rookie
Jan 11, 2012
I tuned into the local backwoods retard right wing AM station and lo....there was an ad for how WONDERFUL it is to advertise on RADIO because if you're listening to it, its NOT CONTROVERSIAL....(and OBVIOUSLY and LOGICALLY)....so are your customers.

Delicious.
They're BEGGING FOR AD REVENUE in the wake of Limbaugh's failtrain.

I just might tune in tonight, find out who the local advertisers are on this broadcasting boil and let them know, I won't be doing business with anyone who advertises on talk radio period.

Oh, and I'll probably file a complaint with the FCC about the abusive nature of Limbaugh's show and how insensitive these local broadcasters are to the public interest in which they are supposed to operate.

I tuned into the local backwoods retard right wing AM station and lo....there was an ad for how WONDERFUL it is to advertise on RADIO because if you're listening to it, its NOT CONTROVERSIAL....(and OBVIOUSLY and LOGICALLY)....so are your customers.

Delicious.
They're BEGGING FOR AD REVENUE in the wake of Limbaugh's failtrain.

I just might tune in tonight, find out who the local advertisers are on this broadcasting boil and let them know, I won't be doing business with anyone who advertises on talk radio period.

Oh, and I'll probably file a complaint with the FCC about the abusive nature of Limbaugh's show and how insensitive these local broadcasters are to the public interest in which they are supposed to operate.

Great. Sounds like a terrific way to waste some of your time. Rush isn't going anywhere. If a national advertiser drops him a la Carbonite, another is eagerly awaiting access to Rush's huge audience such as in this case when its competitor LifeLock was quick to ante up the confiscatory ad rates the show demands. And the same happens for local ads the stations sell.

A week or so ago about a dozen people showed up to protest Rush outside our local station. Folks passing by laughed them off and that was that. None of the local ads I hear M-F on the show have abandoned him.

Anyway, wedge those undies farther up your crack and have at it. Oh, and disregard the laughter. We can't help ourselves.

Forum List

Back