Fox News sucks...we all know that

The best way to send that message is for Iowa voters to caucus for Trump...and embarrass the hell out of the Fox radicals and liars. Don't you agree?

Trump says he won’t participate in GOP debate on Fox News

:lol::lol::lol:

For a channel that "sucks", you sure start a lot threads about how you watch it:

Just now on Fox
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Listening to fox analysts
Breaking news on fox
The Fox News scroll announces
Fox News alert
Question (prompted by Beckel on Fox)
Chaplin Black on Fox News Sunday
Hour long interview with Assad on Fox
Watching the replay of 911 on Fox

...and that's just from the first of the 10 pages of Search results.

The best way to send that message is for Iowa voters to caucus for Trump...and embarrass the hell out of the Fox radicals and liars. Don't you agree?

:lol::lol::lol:

For a channel that "sucks", you sure start a lot threads about how you watch it:

Just now on Fox
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Listening to fox analysts
Breaking news on fox
The Fox News scroll announces
Fox News alert
Question (prompted by Beckel on Fox)
Chaplin Black on Fox News Sunday
Hour long interview with Assad on Fox
Watching the replay of 911 on Fox

...and that's just from the first of the 10 pages of Search results.
That response deserves ten Katyushas. I thought doctors understand irony and sarcasm. I guess I'm just to subtle with it.

To which station will Conservatives masturbate?
We conservatives have been living with mainstream leftist media domination all of our lives. We have no choice but to realize the public will be lied to and leftist scandals covered up and glossed over. So Fox was kind of on our side but apparently you think all things are fair having a lying media entirely on your side including PBS?

Well, all the more it tells me the devil is very much in control of this world. Lots of idiots not to notice either. They are too busy thinking someone like Barack or Hillary are going to fulfill their lives. Yes, that is the definition of an idiot.

Fox 'news' wants a republican in the WH, and it knows that won't happen with Trump as the nominee.

And for the first time Fox is right about something.

Fox wants Open Borders, unemployed Blacks and a Global Employee Pool; Trump doesn't.
For a Liberal, mass Black unemployment doesn't seem to be an issue for you.

Lol you people only had a problem with Fox News since this Trump debacle.

I know lots of Republicans who have hated Fox since the 2008 Crash.
Really? Do they hate conservative talk radio too?

Trump turned Pee Wee Herman overnight, all because of one journalist Megyn Kelly. Wait until he has an entire White House staff of reporters. I guess he'll hide in one of the closets--LOL

It's too hard--and they aren't asking me the questions I want them too or can answer--wa wa wa wa

donald-trump-rancor-baby-revised-web-8-26-15.jpg

Lol you people only had a problem with Fox News since this Trump debacle.

I know lots of Republicans who have hated Fox since the 2008 Crash.
Really? Do they hate conservative talk radio too?
Conservatives listen to CTR, Republicans listen to music.

Forum List

Back