Breaking news on fox

"The Table" sent an email just now:

Hi, I am "The Table." I was made by hand by woodcraftmen in North Carolina over 100 years ago! I was a gift to the then-President of a proud country. I have been here every day since then. Please tell that black guy from Africa to stop leaning on me, stop putting his feet on me, and go fetch me a rub down and get everyone else a coffee. Thank you.
"The Table."

Obabble is reviewing his options vis a vis the Iraq situation, with an eye toward negotiating a settlement with warring factions. Exactly how this would be done is not clear at this time, but all options are on the table. The table could not be located for comment.

Iraq militants 'turning back clock' in captured Mosul

are you mentally ill or just illiterate?

why would negotiating a settlement be a bad thing.

btw that would be PRESIDENT OBAMA to you, wingnut.

Obabble is reviewing his options vis a vis the Iraq situation, with an eye toward negotiating a settlement with warring factions. Exactly how this would be done is not clear at this time, but all options are on the table. The table could not be located for comment.

Ya cause after all terrorists murdering thousands always want to discuss peace, right?

Obama negotiate peace between tribes that have been fighting for 3000 years, are you a fricken moron?

yes, you fools made the incompetent boob president twice. His failures are on you.

Dear President Obama:

I told you they were terrorists asshole. By all means though send John Kerry to negotiate a settlement with ISIS. I can't wait to see what happens.

Yours,

Still President despite the shit you've thrown at me mother fucker

Assad.

"The Table" sent an email just now:

Hi, I am "The Table." I was made by hand by woodcraftmen in North Carolina over 100 years ago! I was a gift to the then-President of a proud country. I have been here every day since then. Please tell that black guy from Africa to stop leaning on me, stop putting his feet on me, and go fetch me a rub down and get everyone else a coffee. Thank you.
"The Table."

LOL Give this man a positive rep!

I'd rather him try to help negotiate for peace than to deploy any more of our military there.

Maybe if he empties Gitmo the terrorists will cut him a deal--------------:cuckoo:

Where did I state anything like that? You don't think that the detainees aka prisoners in Gitmo deserve due process and to be put on trial and sentenced if they are found guilty or freed if they are found not guilty? :cuckoo:

Obama negotiate peace between tribes that have been fighting for 3000 years, are you a fricken moron?

yes, you fools made the incompetent boob president twice. His failures are on you.

Obama just needs to explain to Maliki how one just needs to "embrace his inner terrorist" so he can reach out with peace, love and understanding and power share with this terrorist army called ISIS.

I'd rather him try to help negotiate for peace than to deploy any more of our military there.

the vast majority of the country would agree with you too. I'm totally against providing Iraq with moving targets wearing military uniforms. Talk is much cheaper than soldiers lives.

Forum List

Back