Hour long interview with Assad on Fox

Obama: 'Raising the Debt Ceiling...Does Not Increase Our Debt, OF COURSE HE'S RIGHT- congress and the president raises the debt. Raising the ceiling allows us to pay our debts, AND HAS NEVER BEEN A PROBLEM UNTIL YOU NUMBSKULLS CAME ALONG.

BTW, CNS IS A BAD JOKE, for total dupes only...

Assad handled himself well...he is as good a bullshit artist as Obabble.

I take it there are no Fox viewers here tonite...

I wish I could have seen the interview (no television) but I did read portions of the transcript at the Daily Mail.

Assad is a well educated and eloquent individual. I don't like his politics but he is nonetheless preferable to AQ.

One major difference between him and Obama. No teleprompter. :lol:

Just out of curiousity, did he even say "uh" once?

Half the GOP voters would prefer him to a black Dem. or Putin LOL

I do prefer Putin or Assad for trying to keep the chemical weapons out of the hands of terrorists.

As compared to President "I love radicals and AQ and I want to bomb the shit out of Syria so bad I can taste it " in the WH.

I take it there are no Fox viewers here tonite...

I wish I could have seen the interview (no television) but I did read portions of the transcript at the Daily Mail.

Assad is a well educated and eloquent individual. I don't like his politics but he is nonetheless preferable to AQ.

One major difference between him and Obama. No teleprompter. :lol:

Just out of curiousity, did he even say "uh" once?

Really good interview, Fox scored. Assad sounds so sincere, but of course he is a liar.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmMmGZQaVsc]FULL EXCLUSIVE Interview of Fox News with Syrian President Bashar al-Assad - 9/18/2013 - YouTube[/ame]

Commentary by my favorite intellectual, relative to the Assad interview.

Last edited by a moderator:
Half the GOP voters would prefer him to a black Dem. or Putin LOL

I do prefer Putin or Assad for trying to keep the chemical weapons out of the hands of terrorists.

As compared to President "I love radicals and AQ and I want to bomb the shit out of Syria so bad I can taste it " in the WH.

Israel and the Arabs prefer that Assad is gone and to deal with the rebels. That's what Obama is going to do whether the American people want that or not. Assad claims the WMD destruction will take over a year. There's no way we will hold off that long. The Russians may just offer him asylum and he'll be gone.

Of course they are both bullshit artists. They are politicians. People like being spoon fed bullshit. You don't get elected by telling the people the hard truths.

Assad sounded reasonable and sane, unlike our presidunce who stopped making any kind of sense long ago.

Assad sounded reasonable and sane, unlike our presidunce who stopped making any kind of sense long ago.

That's hilarious that Assad did like Palin to "talk through fox" and you idiots are eating it up.

Why do you support muslim extremists?

That's hilarious that Assad did like Palin to "talk through fox" and you idiots are eating it up.

Politicians that want the most people possible to hear what they have to say, go on Fox. Fox has the highest cable ratings and who doesn't know that?

The reason why Fox got the interview is that Dennis Kucinich is a Fox news contributor and knows Assad personally. He's known Assad for years. Kucinich being one of the interviewers was a condition of giving the interview.

Forum List

Back