Fox News Shepard Smith Defends the reporters Trump Belittled

Wow, way to go Shepard Smith...

Both Fox and CNN are corporate members of the CFR, the Pratt house. They are members of the same political, financial, media cartel. Naturally they would come to the aid of their comrade. It's part of the code.

They're all crap. There is no 'real' news anymore, its all a bunch of crap. If you want the 'real' news you have to look through 15 damn sites to find it. If I didn't enjoy researching I, just like most of the country, wouldn't do it either. It's just sad.

You're not under the misguided perception that Smith is a conservative are you? When the CNN reporter was told no, he should have shut his pie hole, instead he had a tantrum like regressives tend to do when they hear no.

Last edited:
FOX News is a fake news reporting outlet, why look at the court cases about how they have lied......

Did you watch the video? I was surprised to hear him bash Trump....Now we will see these posters say how Shepard is a liberal..haa

More proof that these posts and threads defeat their own religious dogma about FOX..

The far left just debunked their own religious dogma about FOX..

You can not make this stuff up!

Not "way to go Shepard"

The reporters at Buzzfeed have only confirmed how deceitful the Mainstream Media is. Journalistic integrity has become even more antiquated than before.

I agree. They all seem more interested in making the news than reporting it.

Sad state of affairs in todays journalist.

Reporters defending their own...so?

CNN, the conglomerate, is a biased liberal propaganda machine - CNN declared it live on the air.

Trump did not call the CNN reporter 'Fake News' - he was calling who the reporter worked for - CNN - 'Fake News'.

Trump needs to stop using his position belittling people ( no matter who they are ) it is backfiring on him tremendously.

How ?

I could not stand the guy, but I have to admit that I enjoyed watching him tell CNN to go ef itself.
Me too. It was awesome !

He's fake news... fact

You continually parrot the words "fake news" like a good little cult member. But you fail to understand the concept.

Fake news is saying Hillary has Parkinson's Disease. Reporting that Trump has ties to the Russian government is reporting facts.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

Next you will be denying the existence of the far left!

Good for Shep. He's the only honorable anchor at Fox News.

He's a progressive shit bag...

Exactly!

.Looks like he is talking for Fox News....

Though we at Fox News cannot confirm CNN’s report, it is our observation that its correspondents followed journalistic standards,” Smith said. “Neither they, nor any other journalists, should be subjected to belittling and delegitimizing by the president-elect of the United States.”
Who wrote that BS for the teleprompter?

Extreme left-wing fake news organizations such as MSNBC, Fox News and CNN should be ignored by the president. Perhaps implementing a 3 strikes rule would be a good way of putting them on notice.

Forum List

Back