Fox News Shepard Smith Defends the reporters Trump Belittled

Not "way to go Shepard"

The reporters at Buzzfeed have only confirmed how deceitful the Mainstream Media is. Journalistic integrity has become even more antiquated than before.

Reporters defending their own...so?

CNN, the conglomerate, is a biased liberal propaganda machine - CNN declared it live on the air.

Trump did not call the CNN reporter 'Fake News' - he was calling who the reporter worked for - CNN - 'Fake News'.

CNN, the conglomerate, is a biased liberal propaganda machine - CNN declared it live on the air.

Trump did not call the CNN reporter 'Fake News' - he was calling who the reporter worked for - CNN - 'Fake News'.

Trump needs to stop using his position belittling people ( no matter who they are ) it is backfiring on him tremendously.

Wow, way to go Shepard Smith...

Good for Shep. He's the only honorable anchor at Fox News.

Wow, way to go Shepard Smith...

He's a progressive shit bag...

Exactly!

.Looks like he is talking for Fox News....

Though we at Fox News cannot confirm CNN’s report, it is our observation that its correspondents followed journalistic standards,” Smith said. “Neither they, nor any other journalists, should be subjected to belittling and delegitimizing by the president-elect of the United States.”

Trump needs to stop using his position belittling people ( no matter who they are ) it is backfiring on him tremendously.

How ?

I could not stand the guy, but I have to admit that I enjoyed watching him tell CNN to go ef itself.

Forum List

Back