Fox News Racism?

Why is fox refusing to air the MLK rally?

• MLK and civil rights aren't part of the fox agenda

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • The new batman is the most important topic right now

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
Faux now is bitching about the new al jazeera network, which is funny because faux's #2 owner is a saudi muslim.

I am watching fox right now, I don't see that, they have a segment on called "newswatch"...

You mean the Muslim that owns 7%?

That's him! The Saudi Muslim Alwaleed bin Talal

Prince-Al-Waleed-bin-Talal.jpg

and you petty little child op is on here bitching about fox news..

GO GET A LIFE OR SOMETHING

why aren't you at the march...wailing about all that is wrong in your life? instead you sit here WAILING ABOUT FOX NEWS

damn

Last edited:
Forget the whole MLK thing, Im pissed at FOX for eliminating the Speed Channel.

of course what?

fox news is there. will report 'the news', as it sees fit. as will others.

other than that--I cannot say that this news story is of great interest to me. My state representative is there--John Lewis. Others are there. If that is what they want to do--then they should.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Lewis_(U.S._politician)

I want to be at the beach.

yeah but, if you aren't interested you'll be accused of being a racist you know?

the beach sounds good about now..a march with these professional race baiters like Sharpton, Jackson, Clayburn, Waters, etc bores me to tears

that 'stuff' really is over--for some of us at least.

I had to go back and think --I was 15 in 1963. Clearly recall the assassination of JFK--I think Lester Maddox was running for governor or soon would--his response to civil rights/desegregation--axe handles.
Just to say--I am certain that everywhere in this country the struggle for civil rights has been intense--living in the vicinity of headquarters---that phase is now over, finished and done.
If you want to continue 'the fight'--someone here will accomodate you. Could be a CNN employee---could be a Conservative Christian--or a gang member.
~~~~~

the beach--that is what I say--looking out over the water, walking in the sand, eating shrimp, oysters, some kind of fish and hushpuppies.

here's some racist garbage, but they bitch over whether fox news is covering some MARCH..but you see this kind of stuff is ok with the ops and people like him..they can make hateful accusaions againt the right, republicans, conservatives that THEY WANT

SNIP:

Posted on August 24, 2013

Joy Reid: Conservative Outrage Of Chris Lane Murder Is "Revenge" For Trayvon

JOY ANN REID, MSNBC HOST: Chris Lane is absolutely getting lost in it, as is the issue of guns. I want to go back just for a second to the Trayvon Martin case, because, I think, that is what spawned the desire for revenge almost for people on the right… Just for the fact that African-Americans dared to be outraged about the case, about George Zimmerman not being arrested.

There is a sense of vengeance on the other side. And one of the things you did see, Heather [McGhee], was Trayvon Martin portrayed as a thug and a criminal. There was one person who said he was a rabid dog that needed to be put down. So, you now have in the wake of that, because for whatever reason -- angry that people were upset -- this need to portray almost all black men as criminal, almost inherently. And now one of the things that's fueling that in the Chris Lane case, is you had this tweet by one of the alleged killers in which he said '90% of white people are nasty #hatethem.' So now we're off to the races.

VIDEO and the rest at
Joy Reid: Conservative Outrage Of Chris Lane Murder Is "Revenge" For Trayvon | RealClearPolitics

Last edited:

why aren't you at the march...wailing about all that is wrong in your life? instead you sit here WAILING ABOUT FOX NEWS

damn

You're so easy steph, you should get back to working the corner :lol:

Let_the_butthurt_flow_through_you.jpg

damn

You're so easy steph, you should get back to working the corner :lol:

Let_the_butthurt_flow_through_you.jpg

typical liberal...call women whores when they don't have anything else

I find it ironic that right now CNN, MSNBC, CSPAN, and other news networks are currently showing the MLK rally in DC. Fox on the other hand? They are showing how Ben Affleck in the new batman and the social media uproar.

What is going on?

Kind of weird Fox didnt show it because MLK was a Republican and hated Jhonson

Actually, MLK was an avowed communist.

I used to think so myself. I went for years thinking that King was a communist. When he was alive people thought he was a communist. He actually addressed the issue itself saying that he was attracted to communism but because he believed in Jesus, he could not be a Godless communist. Other than that,he was a commie!

What makes this very strange is that today the Communists are the ones who are believers and the United States that has become Godless.

I find it ironic that right now CNN, MSNBC, CSPAN, and other news networks are currently showing the MLK rally in DC. Fox on the other hand? They are showing how Ben Affleck in the new batman and the social media uproar.

What is going on?

Why do you make a special effort to be angry?

You don't like Fox, don't watch it.

But the only people you're going to convince to not watch it are other people like you who watch it to get angry.

I used to think so myself. I went for years thinking that King was a communist. When he was alive people thought he was a communist. He actually addressed the issue itself saying that he was attracted to communism but because he believed in Jesus, he could not be a Godless communist. Other than that,he was a commie!

What makes this very strange is that today the Communists are the ones who are believers and the United States that has become Godless.

So that training school he attended in Tennessee run by avowed Communists, for the training of Communists, that gets a pass?

What is going on?

I agree, the right wingers love to bring up that point when it's convenient for them, but now that it's the 50th anniversary rally, the right wing machine are completely snubbing him.
Are you sure about that?

March on Washington Anniversary: The significance then, now | Fox News Video

none of that makes much sense to me.

Russia/Putin---homosexuality issues-is that some indication of belief in God?
Certainly --going back centuries Christians have lived difficult lives under oppression of all kinds--those who could left.

I'm not arguing--questioning, I guess.

I've read a bit about celebrities like Jack Nicholson--and friends like Warren Beatty. Actually even saw the movie 'Reds'---so--this was never clear to me--many fled Communism and began new lives--then for what reason--wanted to bring those ideas into practice in the US?

none of that is worth a response. I have a general idea of the history of the US. Industrial Revolution--slums, human rights. Saw 'The Way We Were' when it was first released. I don't think I really 'got it'--the political implications--got the romantic part.

I have said this before and will again if you don't like FOX stop watching it, stop watching shows that bitch about and stop reading websites that bitch about it then you can stop bitching about it.

but that won't stop the faux hawks from bitching bout media they don't like it.

Tuff that.

I agree, the right wingers love to bring up that point when it's convenient for them, but now that it's the 50th anniversary rally, the right wing machine are completely snubbing him.
Are you sure about that?

March on Washington Anniversary: The significance then, now | Fox News Video

A foxnews.com segment, not fox broadcast. Yet another fail, or "daving" as it's been dubbed :lol:

I have said this before and will again if you don't like FOX stop watching it, stop watching shows that bitch about and stop reading websites that bitch about it then you can stop bitching about it.

They can't, it's now been bred into them or something...

they need a new psychiatric name and therapy for it, it's just pathetic

Forum List

Back