Fox News Racism?

Why is fox refusing to air the MLK rally?

• MLK and civil rights aren't part of the fox agenda

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • The new batman is the most important topic right now

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
They claim this is a special event yet can't take a break from bitching and attacking FOX NEWS

now for the next couple we will hear the race hustling and be called racist again for everything under the sun...

Last edited:
Fox is no more racist than CNN.

I see more black commentators on Fox than I have ever seen on CNN. Of course, I stopped watching CNN a few weeks back. Maybe they've changed their staff...I dunno.

Reports favorable to your cause (no matter what) are available on CNN in exchange for cash!

You want RACIST go to PMSnbc...some of worse hate I have seen...but not a word from the left about them...nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, IT'S FOX FOX FOX FOX FOX

Faux now is bitching about the new al jazeera network, which is funny because faux's #2 owner is a saudi muslim.

I find it ironic that right now CNN, MSNBC, CSPAN, and other news networks are currently showing the MLK rally in DC. Fox on the other hand? They are showing how Ben Affleck in the new batman and the social media uproar.

What is going on?

abc cbs and nbc are running cross segment coverage? I don't see it...:eusa_eh:

how's the petty op watching anything when he's on here throwing a hissy fit?

petty ass people now demanding what news station HAVE TO COVER....frikken control freak Fascist

I find it ironic that right now CNN, MSNBC, CSPAN, and other news networks are currently showing the MLK rally in DC. Fox on the other hand? They are showing how Ben Affleck in the new batman and the social media uproar.

What is going on?

Kind of weird Fox didnt show it because MLK was a Republican and hated Jhonson

I agree, the right wingers love to bring up that point when it's convenient for them, but now that it's the 50th anniversary rally, the right wing machine are completely snubbing him.
Link, please.

wow, so now we are ALL suppose to be clued in front of a t.v because it's the 50 year anniversary and if we're not we are now accused of snubbing of him and a news station is accused of being RACIST...

man you people are really PATHETIC

Last edited:
fox has a reporter on the mall right now since the last program ended....

oh, of course.

of course what?

fox news is there. will report 'the news', as it sees fit. as will others.

other than that--I cannot say that this news story is of great interest to me. My state representative is there--John Lewis. Others are there. If that is what they want to do--then they should.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Lewis_(U.S._politician)

I want to be at the beach.

As of now, faux is reporting the deaths of dolphins, MSNBC and CSPAN still reporting.

oh, of course.

of course what?

fox news is there. will report 'the news', as it sees fit. as will others.

other than that--I cannot say that this news story is of great interest to me. My state representative is there--John Lewis. Others are there. If that is what they want to do--then they should.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Lewis_(U.S._politician)

I want to be at the beach.

yeah but, if you aren't interested you'll be accused of being a racist you know?

the beach sounds good about now..a march with these professional race baiters like Sharpton, Jackson, Clayburn, Waters, etc bores me to tears

Last edited:

Forum List

Back