Fox News Racism?

Why is fox refusing to air the MLK rally?

• MLK and civil rights aren't part of the fox agenda

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • The new batman is the most important topic right now

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Black_Label

Registered Democrat
Jun 20, 2012
I find it ironic that right now CNN, MSNBC, CSPAN, and other news networks are currently showing the MLK rally in DC. Fox on the other hand? They are showing how Ben Affleck in the new batman and the social media uproar.

What is going on?

Yes...that proves they are racist.
You got em' cowboy

Attachments

• $50232_40846042472_7261_n.jpg
    $50232_40846042472_7261_n.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 57
Is someone being denied a right to see the MLK day celebrations? I've got it on FOX right now. I don't even want to see that crap. I remember MLK when he was alive.

I find it ironic that right now CNN, MSNBC, CSPAN, and other news networks are currently showing the MLK rally in DC. Fox on the other hand? They are showing how Ben Affleck in the new batman and the social media uproar.

What is going on?

Kind of weird Fox didnt show it because MLK was a Republican and hated Jhonson

What is going on?

I agree, the right wingers love to bring up that point when it's convenient for them, but now that it's the 50th anniversary rally, the right wing machine are completely snubbing him.

What is going on?

Moved to Media. Zone 3 Posting Rules apply.

FOX is keeping it in the lineup of news stories but is not (thankfully) broadcasting uninterrupted coverage.

It is on as I type. John Lewis speaking in an interview...saying we have come a distance, but we still have a distance to go. In other words, we (blacks) will continue to play the role of victim.

Bernice King is now being interviewed and saying basically that her father would NOT condone the violence that is pervasive in the culture of young black boys.

King would likely be appalled at the lack of responsibility displayed by today's black sperm donors that refuse to teach their offspring the value of human dignity, human life and honest work.

What is going on?

Actually, MLK was an avowed communist.

Fox is discussing obama's folly in Syria.

Even when obama makes a good decision, he makes a bad decision. He knows that the cause of the chemical attack is undetermined. It could easily be, and probably was, a terrorist attack rather than an Assad attack. Yet, the fool is sending warships to the area. Does he expect that Russia will do nothing?

What is going on?

FYI you are the Racist, just remember, I know it is hard for you to do...

What is going on?

FYI you are the Racist, just remember, I know it is hard for you to do...

Yes, I know. Showing anything that has to do with blacks is racist to radical right wing pieces of shit like you.

What is going on?

FOX has a commercial on, CNN is doing a segment about part time jobs, Msnbc is yelling and has the parade on. So only MSNBC is not racist. And I just turned to Dateline on ID.

FOX is keeping it in the lineup of news stories but is not (thankfully) broadcasting uninterrupted coverage.

It is on as I type. John Lewis speaking in an interview...saying we have come a distance, but we still have a distance to go. In other words, we (blacks) will continue to play the role of victim.

Bernice King is now being interviewed and saying basically that her father would NOT condone the violence that is pervasive in the culture of young black boys.

King would likely be appalled at the lack of responsibility displayed by today's black sperm donors that refuse to teach their offspring the value of human dignity, human life and honest work.

agreed.

I watched something on CNN last night--I had forgotten or haven't been thinking about all the people involved 50 years ago. LA--Harry Belafonte, Sammy Davis Jr, Sinatra. to name a few.

It is something. How should I feel? I have received my fair share/more than my share of hatred for my skin color --white--yet never returned in kind.

Certainly continue to strive for goals.

I hope we will always have 'places to gather and remember'. It is not inconceivable that everything that anyone ever worked for could be obliterated--from forces within or forces from without.

Forum List

Back