Msnbc

MLK would shudder to see the black thugs out in the streets killing innocent white people. When they Killed the Australian they killed the wrong person. All eyes are now on this barbarism going on in the USA.

White human beings SHOULD shudder to see the black thugs out in the streets killing innocent white people but racist KKK shit heads?

Not so much.

is the only channel airing the bs speeches in dc today.. go al. :eusa_boohoo:

I suppose everyone knows by now that you hate all black Americans, all liberal Americans, all progressive Americans, all gay Americans, all lesbian Americans, all Mexicans, all Democrats, all Union Members, all recipients of food stamps, all university and college professors, all government employees, President Obama, Secretary Clinton, VP Biden, all Members of Congress that are not members of the Conservative Caucus.

I feel some guilt for not having pity for you, but you are so hateful no room exits for me to do so. The pity I hold is for my country, that so many like you are so filled with hate and have the audacity to claim to be Americans and Christian.

I watched the Sunday talk shows. ONly one covered the barbaric slaying of Chris Lane. Can you guess which one it was?

I suppose everyone knows by now that you hate all black Americans, all liberal Americans, all progressive Americans, all gay Americans, all lesbian Americans, all Mexicans, all Democrats, all Union Members, all recipients of food stamps, all university and college professors, all government employees, President Obama, Secretary Clinton, VP Biden, all Members of Congress that are not members of the Conservative Caucus.

I feel some guilt for not having pity for you, but you are so hateful no room exits for me to do so. The pity I hold is for my country, that so many like you are so filled with hate and have the audacity to claim to be Americans and Christian.

I suppose you applauded when the thugs shot Chris Lane in the back!

I suppose you applauded when the thugs shot Chris Lane in the back!

No, but I doubt you're smart enough to suppose anything. I suspect you simply parrot whatever is broadcast on Fox New's Shows without any cognitive engagement. I had attempted to send you a PM based on your recent action, learning you don't accept them suggest to me that many readers of your posts hold you to be not only dumb, but nasty and insipid. Quite an accomplishment.

MLK would shudder to see the black thugs out in the streets killing innocent white people. When they Killed the Australian they killed the wrong person. All eyes are now on this barbarism going on in the USA.

With the killing of all those little kids in Sandy Hook,the absolute horror of that
little baby getting shot in the face because the mother didn't have money.
Now these examples of pure evil in the killing of this baseball player
because some low lifes were bored.

This will add fire to the gun grabbers.
But these criminals would have found other ways to carry out their
plans.

I can't provide any answer.
I don't think,banning guns,violent movies,rap music is the answer.
But we are heading in a real bad direction with this last example of pure evil
with these kids shooting Christopher Lane.

MLK would shudder to see the black thugs out in the streets killing innocent white people.

Not so sure about that. Micheal King knew his people typically more or less rioted after he did his non-violence shtick at various cities. His handlers finally did him in though because the legislation was stalled. He served their purpose and he was expendable and worth more dead than alive to their agenda.

Man, it's been a busy 'open season' since Zimmerman was found innocent.

Three 15-year-old ****** punks beat an innocent 13-year-old white boy on a school bus.

Couple of other ******* beat an elderly WW II vet to death.

Two more ******* and a white something-or-other responsible for murdering an innocent white Aussie student-athlete out for a jog.

I'm sure the ****** segment of the black community is as delighted as the rest of their community is appalled.

Forum List

Back