Fox News Poised to go Full Time Lefty Mainstream Media

It's been going in that direction for awhile. It is sad, but it opens up an opportunity for real Conservatives to start another News Channel. And hopefully it'll be a channel that allows Libertarians to have a voice as well. I'm looking forward to it. I'm optimistic.

Sad day for freedom. Lefty progressive establishment media about to assume full control
of the media with a total takeover of Fox News.

It's about to be a very sad day for American freedom.Rupert Murdock's two left leaning kids about to take full control of Fox News and push out all things conservative.

CNN and MSNBC foaming from the mouth.

Historymaven
If O'Reilly is shown the door, that does not mean Fox is going full leftist

They are already more balanced than any other network (Shepherd Smith is a full blown liberal and hosts the mid day news)

Relax baw

Fox is balanced? That's a funny one. Fox News should call themselves Trump News as they are a part of the state run media. You start out with Trump and Friends in the morning and end with Trump's chief spokesperson Sean Hannity. The only honest journalists are Brett Baier, Shep Smith and Chris Wallace.

It's been going in that direction for awhile. It is sad, but it opens up an opportunity for real Conservatives to start another News Channel. And hopefully it'll be a channel that allows Libertarians to have a voice as well. I'm looking forward to it. I'm optimistic.
At least 4 years ago I posted a question to the self-proclaimed conservatives here on USMB, asking if they are ready for another conservative channel.

Barely a word. Consensus was that they were totally happy and satisfied with the entity known as FOXNEWS and were not interested in competition, they wanted to hold on to their beloved FOXNEWS. I doubt much has changed.

My lesson was that Republicans and other self-proclaimed conservatives absolutely know that the instant real competition comes, that's the instant that the entity known as FOXNEWS loses it's power.

Fox is balanced? That's a funny one. Fox News should call themselves Trump News as they are a part of the state run media. You start out with Trump and Friends in the morning and end with Trump's chief spokesperson Sean Hannity. The only honest journalists are Brett Baier, Shep Smith and Chris Wallace.
And Chris Wallace is barely honest...barely. Same for Brett.

At least 4 years ago I posted a question to the self-proclaimed conservatives here on USMB, asking if they are ready for another conservative channel.

Barely a word. Consensus was that they were totally happy and satisfied with the entity known as FOXNEWS and were not interested in competition, they wanted to hold on to their beloved FOXNEWS. I doubt much has changed.

My lesson was that Republicans and other self-proclaimed conservatives absolutely know that the instant real competition comes, that's the instant that the entity known as FOXNEWS loses it's power.

Fox News is under new management. It's heading Left Wing Globalist. And to be honest, i've become pretty sick of the Neocon jerks who currently dominate Fox. I'd like to see a new real Conservative News Channel that allows Libertarians to take part as well. I think it would be great.

One America News. 'nough said.
Yes, yes...push that "news" source.

100625-Point-And-Laugh-Gif-Thursday-Afternoon-Thread-Foster-Mcelroy-....gif

Who even has cable anymore?

Cut the cord and all that shit goes away.

You can stream whatever you want online now. Why pay to keep shit like MSLSD or CNN functioning? Get rid of cable and Rachel Madcow will be sucking cock for coke in a Manhattan alley in 5 years.

Better yet -- get a subscription to Mother Jones, Reason Magazine and National Review and LEARN some shit.

Getting rid of cable and watching the same shit on a smaller screen doesn't make you smarter.

Saves a ton o' money though. :thup:

I'm kinda fond of watching stuff at FULL bandwidth HD video. Or at least not compressed down as far as I-net video. It's my burden as a imaging guy. On a big screen..

You can stream whatever you want online now. Why pay to keep shit like MSLSD or CNN functioning? Get rid of cable and Rachel Madcow will be sucking cock for coke in a Manhattan alley in 5 years.

Better yet -- get a subscription to Mother Jones, Reason Magazine and National Review and LEARN some shit.

Getting rid of cable and watching the same shit on a smaller screen doesn't make you smarter.

You just named 3 hard left sources. Learn how to be an moron? Typical.

Learn how to count moron.. ONE left looney journal that actually covers stories that nobody else will. ONE Libertarian free market Capitalism and Liberty celebrating journal. And ONE Conservative legacy journal that William Buckley himself started. If you don't KNOW this stuff --- you're not spending your time wisely. You know who Bill Buckley was??? You know the diff between Conservative and whateverthefuck that Trump is? :dev3:

So they're going to start arguing for better infrastructure, investment into education and science. Cool.
You think the PRESS should argue politics? No wonder you are so stupid.
You think the PRESS should be known as full-blown self-proclaimed "conservatives?"

No wonder you are so stupid.
You think the democrats that run the rest of the MSM are ok all lefties to a person. Whats the difference? Retard.

Anyone who thinks that it is the press' job to advocate any particular partisan point of view is completely missing the point of the press.
That's exactly my point. Self-proclaimed conservatives, especially here on USMB, seem to always be openly advocating that their "news" come from self-proclaimed conservative mouths/stations.
As opposed to the left stream MSM?

So they're going to start arguing for better infrastructure, investment into education and science. Cool.
You think the PRESS should argue politics? No wonder you are so stupid.
You think the PRESS should be known as full-blown self-proclaimed "conservatives?"

No wonder you are so stupid.

Anyone who thinks that it is the press' job to advocate any particular partisan point of view is completely missing the point of the press.
Editorials and columnists as well as the letters page and cartoonists of newspapers are expected to be biased, giving their slant on the news. These pages are best avoided.

Sad day for freedom. Lefty progressive establishment media about to assume full control
of the media with a total takeover of Fox News.

It's about to be a very sad day for American freedom.Rupert Murdock's two left leaning kids about to take full control of Fox News and push out all things conservative.

CNN and MSNBC foaming from the mouth.

Historymaven
If O'Reilly is shown the door, that does not mean Fox is going full leftist

They are already more balanced than any other network (Shepherd Smith is a full blown liberal and hosts the mid day news)

Relax baw

funny you should say that

Shep is a full blown liberal, does not even try to hide it

CHris is a left leaning moderate, and even a registered dem IIRC

Bret, I am not sure, but think he is a right leaning moderate

that is 3 - with 2 being known dems - can you name ONE republican that hosts a major show on CNN, MSNBC or any of the networks?

a real hard news show?

I will be holding my breath

yes, Fox is easily the most balanced channel - both sides get a fair shake. which does not happen on other networks

and yes, Fox has a right leaning editorial slant - never said they didn't

Just for grins let's stipulate the OP is correct that the Murdoch offspring will shift Fox into the liberal news cesspool. To do so would validate that liberalism is indeed a mental disorder IMO.

Fox's current market positioning and resulting audience size dwarfs those of the Created News Network and MSDNC, combined more often than not. The much larger audience brings much larger advertising revenues to Fox than the two loser liberal networks, but what would happen if Fox went to the dark side instead? Their current audience won't stay with them. It's as large as it is now because their viewers have rejected the lefty "journalism" and commentary of the other two, and without them Fox would be left slugging it out with both of them for the much smaller lefty audience. Bye-bye to audience and ad revenue dominance by Fox and hello to the irrelevancy of leftydom cable news.

Yep, mental disorder indeed.

I'm kinda fond of watching stuff at FULL bandwidth HD video. Or at least not compressed down as far as I-net video. It's my burden as a imaging guy. On a big screen..

My personal fixation is aural so I don't really care, visually I take what I get. :D

As far as big screens I think that's a marketing illusion. You get the same viewing area on a smaller screen that's closer to the eye, so it's kind of a wash. :dunno:

My personal fixation is aural so I don't really care, visually I take what I get. :D

As far as big screens I think that's a marketing illusion. You get the same viewing area on a smaller screen that's closer to the eye, so it's kind of a wash. :dunno:

In technical talk -- it's Linepairs/mm and to get the equivalent resolution, you'd have to have the tablet or phone about 6 inches from your face. I prefer a chair 10 feet from a 50" screen.. Detail Detail Detail..

Just for grins let's stipulate the OP is correct that the Murdoch offspring will shift Fox into the liberal news cesspool. To do so would validate that liberalism is indeed a mental disorder IMO.

Fox's current market positioning and resulting audience size dwarfs those of the Created News Network and MSDNC, combined more often than not. The much larger audience brings much larger advertising revenues to Fox than the two loser liberal networks, but what would happen if Fox went to the dark side instead? Their current audience won't stay with them. It's as large as it is now because their viewers have rejected the lefty "journalism" and commentary of the other two, and without them Fox would be left slugging it out with both of them for the much smaller lefty audience. Bye-bye to audience and ad revenue dominance by Fox and hello to the irrelevancy of leftydom cable news.

Yep, mental disorder indeed.

I never did see any link supporting whatever the OP is claiming. Not sure Fox "dwarfs" the other cables though it certainly leads. But it doesn't lead because it "leans" this way or that really --- it leads because it traffics in fear and paranoia and general base emotion. They figure that particular "they're all out to get you" paranoid mentality probably works better on an audience on the right than one on the left, and they're probably correct about that.

In technical talk -- it's Linepairs/mm and to get the equivalent resolution, you'd have to have the tablet or phone about 6 inches from your face. I prefer a chair 10 feet from a 50" screen.. Detail Detail Detail..

And on the other hand (in my case) regardless how crisp the picture is, gods help that audio engineer if I hear a hum or distortion artifact.... :death:

Forum List

Back