It’s not CNN it’s the Israeli news net work….. it’s not Fox News. It’s Israeli news.

Sorry bout that,

1. No food.
2. No water.
3. No power.
4. No medicines.
5. Nothing.
6. Might want to scadooddle.
7. While Israelite forces gather at the border, not coming into Gaza, may be there to keep you in.
8. Scadooddle, might be a good idea.
9. Run for your fucking lives!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
We all know that there’s good people in both Israel and Palestine. Everybody knows that innocent Palestinians have been killed by Jewish militants . Innocent Israelis have been killed by Palestinian Muslim militants. It’s going on for years.

We have 50 people killed on an average weekend in Chicago mostly young black men. What about these people. Their life matters. What about covering that?

So CNN(now INN) and Fox News has turned into Israeli news networks. I haven’t seen anything like this ever. Boy if we thought that Ukraine coverage was out of control, it’s like a cakewalk compared to this thing with Israel Palestine.

I watch tons of coverage from CNN and Fox News. It’s all slanted toward Israel. Can anybody hear say that they have seen interviews of relatives of innocent Palestinians killed by Israel??. Anyone here seen interviews of Palestinian Christian mothers who tell us what it’s like to live in an open air prison in Gaza?

I’m amazed to say that so far The closest thing to being non-bias, is MS NBC. And even they mostly have coverage that is slanted toward Israel. These are supposed to be non-biased news networks.

Disgraceful coverage from our mass media when it comes to these events.

Have a wonderful day. God bless all of the children of Israel and Palestine. We are all children of God.

Well there's a ton wrong with the OP. Let's start with Chicago, please provide a link to even a single weekend where 50 people were killed. Also on a per capita basis, Sat the losses in Israel was the equivalent of the US losing 35,000 on 911. So no Israel has never had event any time in their history like they had Sat, not even during their multiple wars. And last but not least, it's apparent you are an anti-Semite just like you handle's name sake was. He actually changed commercial radio licenses to 6 months from 2 years and put his reelection manager in charge of the FCC, to prevent them from reporting the truth about the holocaust.

Last edited:
We all know that there’s good people in both Israel and Palestine. Everybody knows that innocent Palestinians have been killed by Jewish militants . Innocent Israelis have been killed by Palestinian Muslim militants. It’s going on for years.

We have 50 people killed on an average weekend in Chicago mostly young black men. What about these people. Their life matters. What about covering that?

So CNN(now INN) and Fox News has turned into Israeli news networks. I haven’t seen anything like this ever. Boy if we thought that Ukraine coverage was out of control, it’s like a cakewalk compared to this thing with Israel Palestine.

I watch tons of coverage from CNN and Fox News. It’s all slanted toward Israel. Can anybody hear say that they have seen interviews of relatives of innocent Palestinians killed by Israel??. Anyone here seen interviews of Palestinian Christian mothers who tell us what it’s like to live in an open air prison in Gaza?

I’m amazed to say that so far The closest thing to being non-bias, is MS NBC. And even they mostly have coverage that is slanted toward Israel. These are supposed to be non-biased news networks.

Have a wonderful day. God bless all of the children of Israel and Palestine. We are all children of God.
Arabs are responsible for the violence in Israel and have been since 1948

I’m not worried. This is an America wehave free-speech people are supposed to disagree on things.

I will be a horrible person if I simply lie to people like you and Rambunctious about my positions to try and “fit in “

I’ve always been neutral on the Israel Palestine issue. We are all gods children and there’s good people on both sides in that issue And I am very comfortable with my views. Praise be to Jesus, our Lord and Savior.

I would never turn my back on the Palestinian Christians. And I don’t care if someone’s a Muslim, a Jew, or an Atheist . There’s good people everywhere.
Hey you have to live with yourself.... knock yourself out....

a substantial number of the invading terrorists simply overran the guard station at the open humanitarian Erez crossing. Others rammed through a fence which marked a border between Israel and Gaza. Fences don't stand up to bull dozers. Some came by paraglider and some by boat.

The fact that thousands of pounds of merchandise and aid had been pouring in daily from Israel, and that Arab workers (who were not citizens of Israel) were being let in to Israel daily to work and get medical aid does not make it a right for Gazans to demand Israel continue its largesse. The Gaza terrorists, under the aegis of their duly elected government have shown that they have spent their money not in infrastructure and living but on missiles, explosives and the tools of war. Also note that they did not invade Egypt which controls part of the border with the Gaza strip. Their goal is the eradication of the state of Israel. They were already without a Jewish presence in Gaza -- Israel left completely in 2005. They want the right to spread out into Israel proper and take it away from Israel.

Sorry bout that,

1. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the arabs are on notice to vacate, don't wait for the flash of light and boom.
2. You have a 2 minute notice to vacate, run for your every fucking worthless lives.
3. Be gone, or you can, take your chances.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
I’m not worried. This is an America wehave free-speech people are supposed to disagree on things.

I will be a horrible person if I simply lie to people like you and Rambunctious about my positions to try and “fit in “

I’ve always been neutral on the Israel Palestine issue. We are all gods children and there’s good people on both sides in that issue And I am very comfortable with my views. Praise be to Jesus, our Lord and Savior.

I would never turn my back on the Palestinian Christians. And I don’t care if someone’s a Muslim, a Jew, or an Atheist . There’s good people everywhere.

Neutral - supports terrorists.

Well, it's not the good people of Gaza that committed this crime against humanity.

Well, it's not the good people of Gaza that committed this crime against humanity.
Sorry bout that,

1. They were Arabs just like them, born of them, blood folks.
2. It's bad, very bad for the Arabs, same people who occupy all of Arab Nations, they had better stay out of this, the Arabs of Arab Nations, Entirely.
3. They will feel Israel's wrath if they dare come out from under their covers, they should just hide away may not be noticed, those who wear sheets may be wrapped in them sheets and buried.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. They were Arabs just like them, born of them, blood folks.
2. It's bad, very bad for the Arabs, same people who occupy all of Arab Nations, they had better stay out of this, the Arabs of Arab Nations, Entirely.
3. They will feel Israel's wrath if they dare come out from under their covers, they should just hide away may not be noticed, those who wear sheets may be wrapped in them sheets and buried.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Go getum, Tiger.

Go getum, Tiger.
Sorry bout that,

1. I'm just an observer, like you.
2. I'm far away in Texas.
3. They will handle this, it's their safety that they are guarding.
4. The Arabs do themselves no favors, this will be costly for the Arabs of Israel.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. I'm just an observer, like you.
2. I'm far away in Texas.
3. They will handle this, it's their safety that they are guarding.
4. The Arabs do themselves no favors, this will be costly for the Arabs of Israel.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I don't see the Biden Administration calling for a restrained response and they have pledged to re-supply Israel with whatever it needs. They'll probably hunt down everyone involved, like they did for the 1972 massacre in Munich.

Forum List

Back