It’s not CNN it’s the Israeli news net work….. it’s not Fox News. It’s Israeli news.

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
We all know that there’s good people in both Israel and Palestine. Everybody knows that innocent Palestinians have been killed by Jewish militants . Innocent Israelis have been killed by Palestinian Muslim militants. It’s going on for years.

We have 50 people killed on an average weekend in Chicago mostly young black men. What about these people. Their life matters. What about covering that?

So CNN(now INN) and Fox News has turned into Israeli news networks. I haven’t seen anything like this ever. Boy if we thought that Ukraine coverage was out of control, it’s like a cakewalk compared to this thing with Israel Palestine.

I watch tons of coverage from CNN and Fox News. It’s all slanted toward Israel. Can anybody hear say that they have seen interviews of relatives of innocent Palestinians killed by Israel??. Anyone here seen interviews of Palestinian Christian mothers who tell us what it’s like to live in an open air prison in Gaza?

I’m amazed to say that so far The closest thing to being non-bias, is MS NBC. And even they mostly have coverage that is slanted toward Israel. These are supposed to be non-biased news networks.

Disgraceful coverage from our mass media when it comes to these events.

Have a wonderful day. God bless all of the children of Israel and Palestine. We are all children of God.

Last edited:
For all of the supporters of Joe Biden. Keep this in mind every time you watch CNN…. They don’t stand for what you believe In. They don’t stand up and cover the Palestinian children and the Palestinian Christians, who have been harmed by Israeli militants.

For all of the supporters of Joe Biden. Keep this in mind every time you watch CNN…. They don’t stand for what you believe In. They don’t stand up and cover the Palestinian children and the Palestinian Christians, who have been harmed by Israeli militants.
Interesting that you didnt mention how HAMAS has killed many Palestinian Christians.

Interesting that you didnt mention how HAMAS has killed many Palestinian Christians.

I did and it’s disgraceful. I talked about how innocent Israeli civilians have been killed by Palestinian Muslim militants in the op.

It’s going on for years both ways

“Palestinian police are forbidden from reacting to acts of violence by Israeli settlers, a fact which diminishes their credibility among Palestinians.[5]UN figures from 2011 showed that 90% of complaints filed against settlers by Palestinians with the Israeli police never led to indictment”

I did and it’s disgraceful. I talked about how innocent Israeli civilians have been killed by Palestinian Muslim militants in the op.

It’s going on for years both ways

“Palestinian police are forbidden from reacting to acts of violence by Israeli settlers, a fact which diminishes their credibility among Palestinians.[5]UN figures from 2011 showed that 90% of complaints filed against settlers by Palestinians with the Israeli police never led to indictment”
Jack ass....

We all know that there’s good people in both Israel and Palestine. Everybody knows that innocent Palestinians have been killed by Jewish militants . Innocent Israelis have been killed by Palestinian Muslim militants. It’s going on for years.

We have 50 people killed on an average weekend in Chicago mostly young black men. What about these people. Their life matters. What about covering that?

So CNN(now INN) and Fox News has turned into Israeli news networks. I haven’t seen anything like this ever. Boy if we thought that Ukraine coverage was out of control, it’s like a cakewalk compared to this thing with Israel Palestine.

I watch tons of coverage from CNN and Fox News. It’s all slanted toward Israel. Can anybody hear say that they have seen interviews of relatives of innocent Palestinians killed by Israel??. Anyone here seen interviews of Palestinian Christian mothers who tell us what it’s like to live in an open air prison in Gaza?

I’m amazed to say that so far The closest thing to being non-bias, is MS NBC. And even they mostly have coverage that is slanted toward Israel. These are supposed to be non-biased news networks.

Have a wonderful day. God bless all of the children of Israel and Palestine. We are all children of God.

So, have you changed your tune, saying Black Lives Matter?

3,000 Christians out of 2 million in Gaza? That is 0.15%!

Why are you surprised that Hamas is taking in the shorts for their barbaric acts?

There is something radically fucking wrong with you.

There is something radically fucking wrong with you.
I’m not worried. This is an America wehave free-speech people are supposed to disagree on things.

I will be a horrible person if I simply lie to people like you and Rambunctious about my positions to try and “fit in “

I’ve always been neutral on the Israel Palestine issue. We are all gods children and there’s good people on both sides in that issue And I am very comfortable with my views. Praise be to Jesus, our Lord and Savior.

I would never turn my back on the Palestinian Christians. And I don’t care if someone’s a Muslim, a Jew, or an Atheist . There’s good people everywhere.

Yep someone that does not have a clue.....equating muslim terrorists with peaceful settlers etc. Typical liberal...wants to love everyone irregardless of what they do...too many judges like him....a big reason we have so much crime in our big cities.

He was not a peaceful settler. And there’s other jews like him with a similar ideology.

I can’t imagine any kind of a proud Christian who would stand up for something like that.

Long live the Catholic kingdom of Jerusalem.

1696913926915.png

Last edited:

It's the same on local news.

Israel the heroic victim rather than the brutal terror state.

Sorry bout that,

1. Hamas should not have fired 5k missiles into Israel, all the while the Israelis were just waking up, its unforgivable if you are the President of Israel, or any other nation on the planet, imagine if you will, Germany lobbing 5k missiles into England, and stealing away 300 people for human shields, it would be bloody.
2. Hamas stole away hostages, aprox 300 Jews, should not have done that, killing 700 or more innocent civilians, bad idea.
3. The people of Gaza will have to face the force of this, nothing shall remain standing within a month.
4. Is that well and good, not sure, cause what we have here is all out, WAR!!!!!!!!!
5. It will be a long time that Benjamin Netanyahu, will be getting his rage out, I pity the Gazaians.
6. Might be a good time to scadoddle.
7. I love the Jewish People Dearly, and hope they can get through this, this may take awhile.
8. I pity the arabs, who have started this war.
9. Benjamin Netanyhu, will start at the north and go south, squeezing the arabs out into Egypt, like tooth paste, may want to scadoddle!
10. No power, no water, no food, ........yes may want to scadoddle.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Hamas should not have fired 5k missiles into Israel, all the while the Israelis were just waking up, its unforgivable if you are the President of Israel, or any other nation on the planet, imagine if you will, Germany lobbing 5k missiles into England, and stealing away 300 people for human shields, it would be bloody.
2. Hamas stole away hostages, aprox 300 Jews, should not have done that, killing 700 or more innocent civilians, bad idea.
3. The people of Gaza will have to face the force of this, nothing shall remain standing within a month.
4. Is that well and good, not sure, cause what we have here is all out, WAR!!!!!!!!!
5. It will be a long time that Benjamin Netanyahu, will be getting his rage out, I pity the Gazaians.
6. Might be a good time to scadoddle.
7. I love the Jewish People Dearly, and hope they can get through this, this may take awhile.
8. I pity the arabs, who have started this war.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
And that is the situation for only Israel to confront. Not America. We already have an invasion in this country. Mexican drug cartels invading this country kidnapping people. Killing 100,000 Americans a year with fetnal.

Of course, Israel can get through this. They have all of the best weapons in the world and severely outnumber the tiny number of militant in Gaza, who have nothing but AK-47s and pistols. It’s not even close like not at all.

This conflict between Israel and Palestine has been going on for decades. Not too long ago. Israel killed an American journalist. Well, you don’t hear about that much on Fox News though.

We have 50 people dying in Chicago each weekend. Mostly young Black people getting killed by gangs and all that nonsense. Young beautiful black children getting killed by gang warfare. That’s an issue for America to confront now. Again now. Stop sending all this money at attention to Ukraine in Israel. Yes, give them our condolences. There are moral outrages occurring in both Israel and Palestine.

There are half of the Jews in the world, not even living in Israel.

And really big question to ask is just what was brought up on Tucker Carlson recently, by Vivek Ramaswamy…. How in the world did Israel allow these thousand men with small arms to get inside Israel. In past decades that did not occur. This is unbelievable and UnPresidented. Very interesting timing. When Netanyahu ratings is at an all time low in Israel and their are mass protests against him. And then this happens.

Last edited:
And that is the situation for only Israel to confront. Not America. We already have an invasion in this country. Mexican drug cartels invading this country kidnapping people. Killing 100,000 Americans a year with fetnal.

Of course, Israel can get through this. They have all of the best weapons in the world and severely outnumber the tiny number of militant in Gaza, who have nothing but AK-47s and pistols. It’s not even close like not at all.

This conflict between Israel and Palestine has been going on for decades. Not too long ago. Israel killed an American journalist. Well, you don’t hear about that much on Fox News though.

We have 50 people dying in Chicago each weekend. Mostly young Black people getting killed by gangs and all that nonsense. Young beautiful black children getting killed by gang warfare. That’s an issue for America to confront now. Again now. Stop sending all this money at attention to Ukraine in Israel. Yes, give them our condolences. There are moral outrages occurring in both Israel and Palestine.

There are half of the Jews in the world, not even living in Israel.

And really big question to ask is just what was brought up on Tucker Carlson recently, by Vivek Ramaswamy…. How in the world did Israel allow these thousand men with small arms to get inside Israel. Winning the past decade that did not occur. This is unbelievable and UnPresidented. Very interesting timing. When Netanyahu ratings is at an all time low in Israel and their are mass protests against him. And then this happens.

Sorry bout that,

1. Sneak attack is the answer you seek, and ak-47's.
2. This will be a helluva war the Jews did not start, but they will finish it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Sneak attack is the answer you seek, and ak-47's.
2. This will be a helluva war the Jews did not start, but they will finish it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Yes, the sneak attack should never have occurred. It’s been attempted before plenty of times, but Israel shut it down. So why did it get through this time and the time when there were mass protest in Israel against the Israeli government. ??Very interesting timing.

Israelis not Jews * remember, there are actually Muslims and Christian’s in the Israeli government.

we have actual important issues to concentrate on here in America. Like 100,000 Americans die each year from fentanyl….And I think that the Democrats and Republicans waiving their israeli flags constantly are a disgrace to this country. They need to do something about the invasion through the southern border and the drugs killing our population, 50 people each weekend dying in Chicago because of gang warfare. Do something about that and the astronomical cost of living

Israel does not need our help. They could use our condolences. And there you go.

Yes, the sneak attack should never have occurred. It’s been attempted before plenty of times, but Israel shut it down. So why did it get through this time and the time when there were mass protest in Israel against the Israeli government. ??Very interesting timing.

Israelis not Jews * remember, there are actually Muslims and Christian’s in the Israeli government.

we have actual important issues to concentrate on here in America. Like 100,000 Americans die each year from fentanyl….And I think that the Democrats and Republicans waiving their israeli flags constantly are a disgrace to this country. They need to do something about the invasion through the southern border and the drugs killing our population, 50 people each weekend dying in Chicago because of gang warfare. Do something about that and the astronomical cost of living

Israel does not need our help. They could use our condolences. And there you go.
Sorry bout that,

1. Japan did a sneak attack once, didn't turn out too good for them.
2. Hold on tight to your ass in Gaza, may want to scadoddle.
3. There is no way to stop Benjamin Netanyahu's actions, this is going to get super duper ugly, and I can understand it.
4. I think that they just nuked Gaza North, and then Gaza Central, working their way down in three days would clear them out, but who knows???

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Forum List

Back