Breaking: Wall St Journal: Bill O'Reilly Out

• Banned
Billy boy is not returning to his show! Booooohooooo

Fox Is Preparing to Cut Ties With Bill O’Reilly
His bootlickers should be running to his defense any minute now.

It's the mainstream media's fault... :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

But, but, but Bill Clinton... :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

These women are all liars... :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Apparently yet another woman has filed charges against him for sexual harassment. But I think Fox had reached the tipping point already according to the WSJ, which is an extremely conservative newspaper owned by Rupert Murdoch Who just happens to be O'Reilly's boss, too

Well that's a lot of girlies.

Must mean it is either open season on O'Reilly or else he has been up to a lot of no good.

Frat boyz usually learn to cut out the college crap at their first jobs.

Maybe O'Reilly did not get the message.

His books will always be bestsellers.

He does not really need the job.

He would have been a lot smarter to pick up chicks downtown in the red light district instead.

Or go to Las Vegas.

Or Atlantic City.

Or Vancouver.

Or Havana.

Miami has some real nice Cuban babes too.

It's the mainstream media's fault... :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

But, but, but Bill Clinton... :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

These women are all liars... :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Apparently yet another woman has filed charges against him for sexual harassment. But I think Fox had reached the tipping point already according to the WSJ, which is an extremely conservative newspaper owned by Rupert Murdoch Who just happens to be O'Reilly's boss, too
The sad thing is, Fox will hand over millions to O'Reilly in order to part ways with him. So basically, he is being rewarded by Fox for his mistreatment of women.

The sad thing is, Fox will hand over millions to O'Reilly in order to part ways with him. So basically, he is being rewarded by Fox for his mistreatment of women.
No worse than the golden parachute for any CEO anywhere.

• Banned

It's their money and well worth it to see him pushed out.

• Banned
Well that's a lot of girlies.

Must mean it is either open season on O'Reilly or else he has been up to a lot of no good.

Frat boyz usually learn to cut out the college crap at their first jobs.

Maybe O'Reilly did not get the message.

His books will always be bestsellers.

He does not really need the job.

He would have been a lot smarter to pick up chicks downtown in the red light district instead.

Or go to Las Vegas.

Or Atlantic City.

Or Vancouver.

Or Havana.

Miami has some real nice Cuban babes too.

His ego is wrapped around that show and I bet it hurts his book sales too

So glad to see this massively arrogant prick go down. Fox is going down too. Lol!!!!

Fake News.jpeg

Well, unless you subscribe to the site, you don't get the entire story; just the few sentences you are commenting on.

If Bill O' is no longer a show, it will be his decision and not Fox. Even with the withdrawal of advertisers and perhaps viewership, he still draws in more money for the company than any other of their programs.

Sounds like wishful thinking to me.

Well, democrats rewarded Billy Clinton with a second term after his rapes.

So glad to see this massively arrogant prick go down. Fox is going down too. Lol!!!!

Good. O'Reilly has spent his entire career spreading evil. He lost custody of his children for beating their mother, and now he is fired in disgrace. Fuck him.

He'll remain a conservative hero though, because those bastards love monsters.

I've just NEVER liked the guy. He has always creeped me out a little. Just seems like a total sleaze. That first episode of sexual harassment was swept under the rug because he had money and power and was able to pay his way out. I couldn't believe Glenn Beck teamed up with him. I love Jessie Watters and Dennis Miller, I just didn't care for Bill.

...even with all of his problems he still beats the shit out of the progressives in the ratings... lol

Dennis Miller and Watters make progressives look like fools

Forum List

Back