Fox News Poised to go Full Time Lefty Mainstream Media

Sad day for freedom. Lefty progressive establishment media about to assume full control
of the media with a total takeover of Fox News.

It's about to be a very sad day for American freedom.Rupert Murdock's two left leaning kids about to take full control of Fox News and push out all things conservative.

CNN and MSNBC foaming from the mouth.

Historymaven
If O'Reilly is shown the door, that does not mean Fox is going full leftist

They are already more balanced than any other network (Shepherd Smith is a full blown liberal and hosts the mid day news)

Relax baw

Fox is balanced? That's a funny one. Fox News should call themselves Trump News as they are a part of the state run media. You start out with Trump and Friends in the morning and end with Trump's chief spokesperson Sean Hannity. The only honest journalists are Brett Baier, Shep Smith and Chris Wallace.

funny you should say that

Shep is a full blown liberal, does not even try to hide it

CHris is a left leaning moderate, and even a registered dem IIRC

Bret, I am not sure, but think he is a right leaning moderate

that is 3 - with 2 being known dems - can you name ONE republican that hosts a major show on CNN, MSNBC or any of the networks?

a real hard news show?

I will be holding my breath

yes, Fox is easily the most balanced channel - both sides get a fair shake. which does not happen on other networks

and yes, Fox has a right leaning editorial slant - never said they didn't

Personal political affiliations of news anchors is irrelevant. That's not what they're there for. That's relevant to politicians.

It's been going in that direction for awhile. It is sad, but it opens up an opportunity for real Conservatives to start another News Channel. And hopefully it'll be a channel that allows Libertarians to have a voice as well. I'm looking forward to it. I'm optimistic.

Whelp ---- too bad, that's what Rump was apparently going to do once he lost the election. Y'all blew it.

Although to be realistic, it would have been a Me-Me-Me Network anyway. What would a Rump channel have looked like? I'm thinking a 24 hour feed of whiny tweets.

Last edited:
Better yet -- get a subscription to Mother Jones, Reason Magazine and National Review and LEARN some shit.

Getting rid of cable and watching the same shit on a smaller screen doesn't make you smarter.

Saves a ton o' money though. :thup:

I'm kinda fond of watching stuff at FULL bandwidth HD video. Or at least not compressed down as far as I-net video. It's my burden as a imaging guy. On a big screen..

My personal fixation is aural so I don't really care, visually I take what I get. :D

As far as big screens I think that's a marketing illusion. You get the same viewing area on a smaller screen that's closer to the eye, so it's kind of a wash. :dunno:

In technical talk -- it's Linepairs/mm and to get the equivalent resolution, you'd have to have the tablet or phone about 6 inches from your face. I prefer a chair 10 feet from a 50" screen.. Detail Detail Detail..

And on the other hand (in my case) regardless how crisp the picture is, gods help that audio engineer if I hear a hum or distortion artifact.... :death:

Unfortunately, Bill Gates and others have trained the public to ACCEPT crappy audio and video. And as an ex Ampex R&D guy -- we used to court martial people for distortion or noise or dropouts. NOW -- if Granny can't tell the diff --- It's just fine.. No offense to Granny..

Saves a ton o' money though. :thup:

I'm kinda fond of watching stuff at FULL bandwidth HD video. Or at least not compressed down as far as I-net video. It's my burden as a imaging guy. On a big screen..

My personal fixation is aural so I don't really care, visually I take what I get. :D

As far as big screens I think that's a marketing illusion. You get the same viewing area on a smaller screen that's closer to the eye, so it's kind of a wash. :dunno:

In technical talk -- it's Linepairs/mm and to get the equivalent resolution, you'd have to have the tablet or phone about 6 inches from your face. I prefer a chair 10 feet from a 50" screen.. Detail Detail Detail..

And on the other hand (in my case) regardless how crisp the picture is, gods help that audio engineer if I hear a hum or distortion artifact.... :death:

Unfortunately, Bill Gates and others have trained the public to ACCEPT crappy audio and video. And as an ex Ampex R&D guy -- we used to court martial people for distortion or noise or dropouts. NOW -- if Granny can't tell the diff --- It's just fine.. No offense to Granny..

Meh - I can blame Bill Gates for a lotta stuff but not so sure about this. There are copious examples of video of necessarily poor quality due to limitations of tech at the time, from the Hindenburg the United Airlines Air Marshall Arts match. How many of us have pressed our noses to the screen going through the Zapbruder film frame by frame?

I like the court martial for distortion idea, although I still prefer a torture rack. :whip:

Bill O' is going to be fired for being a turd around women, so the far right call it a left wing move. Buncha elfcats are the far right

cute-kitten-after-bath-r-default.jpg

Who even has cable anymore?

Cut the cord and all that shit goes away.

You can stream whatever you want online now. Why pay to keep shit like MSLSD or CNN functioning? Get rid of cable and Rachel Madcow will be sucking cock for coke in a Manhattan alley in 5 years.

Better yet -- get a subscription to Mother Jones, Reason Magazine and National Review and LEARN some shit.

Getting rid of cable and watching the same shit on a smaller screen doesn't make you smarter.

You just named 3 hard left sources. Learn how to be an moron? Typical.

Learn how to count moron.. ONE left looney journal that actually covers stories that nobody else will. ONE Libertarian free market Capitalism and Liberty celebrating journal. And ONE Conservative legacy journal that William Buckley himself started. If you don't KNOW this stuff --- you're not spending your time wisely. You know who Bill Buckley was??? You know the diff between Conservative and whateverthefuck that Trump is? :dev3:

Ah, Bill Buckley --- back when intellectual wasn't a dirty word, before the Cult of Ignorance felt its oats. A mind that, agree or disagree, made you think about things.

Fun fact: when Bill Buckley did his conservative talk show he did it on PBS ----- because that sort of cerebreality wasn't going to sell he-man Big Trucks on commercial media.

Going from Bill Buckley to Bill O'Really is like being told "sorry your teacher Stephen Hawking can't make it today, as a substitute here's Pee Wee Herman".

Eh....who cares? Cable news is history. News comes directly from the internet now. TheBlaze started as strictly an internet streaming news source (it was so successful it has since been picked up by various cable and satellite companies).

The internet eliminates all of the middle men (broadcasting companies, cable companies, etc.). It results in less red tape and less corruption (which is why the left fears it think so much).
True, but you can't trust what comes out of the internet because it doesn't honor the rules of the Press, to confirm its news via reliable sources prior to publication.

It's been going in that direction for awhile. It is sad, but it opens up an opportunity for real Conservatives to start another News Channel. And hopefully it'll be a channel that allows Libertarians to have a voice as well. I'm looking forward to it. I'm optimistic.
And hopefully it will not be run by sexist pigs.

Best use of 3 hours a day -- find a radio talk show host who reviews the news in depth. You can do it while you work. I suggest Tom Sullivan or Phil Valentine. Yup -- probably don't know them -- but these guys do 20 news items a day..
Tom Sullivan?

He was at KBFK (The station that Rush Limbaugh started his talk show on) in Sacramento way back in the 80's. He still there?

Who even has cable anymore?

Cut the cord and all that shit goes away.

You can stream whatever you want online now. Why pay to keep shit like MSLSD or CNN functioning? Get rid of cable and Rachel Madcow will be sucking cock for coke in a Manhattan alley in 5 years.

I cut cable and don't miss it.....antenna, talk radio, and youtube for fox news live feed is all I need
I have an Android box that has Kodi on it. I use it mainly for movies and TV Shows, but it does stream live TV and I get news feeds from all around the world. RT News, BBC (multiple channels), Sky News, Bloomberg, CNN, MSNBC, CNBC, Fox News, plus the big three.

Without having to pay the $80 cable TV bill.

Sad day for freedom. Lefty progressive establishment media about to assume full control
of the media with a total takeover of Fox News.

It's about to be a very sad day for American freedom.Rupert Murdock's two left leaning kids about to take full control of Fox News and push out all things conservative.

CNN and MSNBC foaming from the mouth.

Historymaven
Who will you get your misinformation from?
directly from the RT Russia Today news and Sputnik and Briebart and infowars and Drudge and Townhall and Daily Caller and the Washington Times and the NY Post and National Enquirer and WND and CNS and LifeNews....

there are lots and lots and lots of Russian and right wing sites for them in the Media??? :D

Whelp ---- too bad, that's what Rump was apparently going to do once he lost the election. Y'all blew it.

Although to be realistic, it would have been a Me-Me-Me Network anyway. What would a Rump channel have looked like? I'm thinking a 24 hour feed of whiny tweets.

Probably, but it would have been interesting. I'd watch it much more than i do the others.

Fox already has an army of liberals, or fake conservatives, one of which just got shit canned today.

Yeah i watched a little bit today, and they were just regurgitating the same shite you see on Democrat Fake News channels like CNN and NBC. Looks like it is all done. Time for a new real Conservative news channel.

Best use of 3 hours a day -- find a radio talk show host who reviews the news in depth. You can do it while you work. I suggest Tom Sullivan or Phil Valentine. Yup -- probably don't know them -- but these guys do 20 news items a day..
Tom Sullivan?

He was at KBFK (The station that Rush Limbaugh started his talk show on) in Sacramento way back in the 80's. He still there?

Yep.. Same guy. He's now syndicated on a radio network. KFBK still carries his show. And I listen on the Web. He's not confrontational, knows economics and law, and covers a LOT of ground every hour. Has about 25 or 30 affiliates. Trick is to catch the "replays" on an affiliate at the right time or sign up for podcasts.

Same deal with Phil Valentine out of Nashville. About 30 affiliates. If you go to philvalentine.com and click "show prep" you can see how much ground he covers every day.

The interesting part about faux firing slimy O'Reilly is that RWNJs voted for trump, in large part, because he brags about getting away with serial sexual predation of women. As it is, RWNJs love O'Reilly because he molests women as well as that he lies about Dems.

If the women trump raped when they were in their teens ever come out of hiding, it wouldn't matter that trump is a massive screw up. The RWNJs would love him forever.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

The interesting part about faux firing slimy O'Reilly is that RWNJs voted for trump, in large part, because he brags about getting away with serial sexual predation of women. As it is, RWNJs love O'Reilly because he molests women as well as that he lies about Dems.

If the women trump raped when they were in their teens ever come out of hiding, it wouldn't matter that trump is a massive screw up. The RWNJs would love him forever.

Coming from wingnuts who worship serial rapists/murderers like Slick Willy Clinton and Ted Kennedy, this kind of faux outrage represents the ultimate in dishonesty and hypocrisy.

I doubt the left would even try to take over Fox. When you end up owning something that nasty and flawed, it's usually better too just tear it down and start fresh.
Kind of like putting people in re-education camps until they spout the answers you want.

Those FEMA prisons won't fill themselves.

Same with all those coffins and the ammo Obama bought up.

Note to Missouri_Mike - there's a lot of rolling hills in MO, lots of places that Jade Helm already hid those camps. My advise to you is, keep moving, always carry yer shootin' iron and never asssume dark skinned people have just been working hard on the farm. That's how "they" always catch you fools.

Forum List

Back