Who here still watches Msnbc , CNN or Fox News?

I haven't had a cable subscription in decades. I've cut off MSM completely. I'm always searching for better news websites, currently justthenews.com and sott.net but its hard to find anything unbiased

I sample all. Anything broken by FOX requires multiple confirmations, regarding facts, as they proved they have little regard for any journalistic integrity. Not that the others are paragons of righteousness in that regard, but they have not attempted to conceal it becoming a proven matter in court and public records to the extent of FOX.
BULLSHIT.

While I know there are no objective, non-biased "news" channels, all of them have been sued for lying. Zimmerman got rich because NBC maliciously doctored the story to make him look guilty of stalking Trayvon because he was black. IThen there's Rittenhouse, and Nick Sandman. If any "news" channels are remotely truthful and present both political perspectives it's FOX. The rest are nothing but DNC agitprop parroting media matters press releases and stories according to the bed wetter's narratives.

Yes, the internet in general is a great place to find hyper-partisan, absolutely one-sided, distorted, hyperbolic, conspiratorial, paranoid rhetoric that is not bound by any sense of professionalism, responsibility, honesty or decency for even a moment.

For those who lack the self esteem and fundamental human curiosity required to expose themselves to contrary ideas and want to hide in their little ideological bubble like scared little bunnies, those You Tube videos are indeed a great place to start.
i find your post to be hyper partisan ,one sided ,distorted, hyperbolic,conspiratorial,and paranoid !

BULLSHIT.

While I know there are no objective, non-biased "news" channels, all of them have been sued for lying. Zimmerman got rich because NBC maliciously doctored the story to make him look guilty of stalking Trayvon because he was black. IThen there's Rittenhouse, and Nick Sandman. If any "news" channels are remotely truthful and present both political perspectives it's FOX. The rest are nothing but DNC agitprop parroting media matters press releases and stories according to the bed wetter's narratives.
That’s a great point there about how left-wing media outlets have harmed the image of American citizens. those on the left loves to talk about the Fox news lawsuit with regards to Dominion…. Yeah, they conveniently forget that CNN and MSNBC had to pay out lawsuits to people that they have maliciously defamed.

You think about it the idea that an American citizen would be defamed by multimillionaires on The news is much more harmful than Americans thinking that the election was rigged. There are Americans of all backgrounds who have questions about the elections. That’s part of free speech.

We American people have the free thought to question the integrity of the elections. But we should not go up to the American individual or citizen, and make things up about them without any proof like calling them a racist or something of that nature.

Last edited:
BULLSHIT.

Fox, is just the most glaring, with the greatest effort to cover it up, and longest refusal to use business sense over political/managerial goal, with largest payout in history, with a proven trail of intentional falsification going all the way to top management and ownership. They fought the truth, tooth and nail, in public, on the record to the bitter end of opening day of trial, with everything that had come out, on the record with voice recordings, text messages, emails, everything the could not keep out of the record, much less out of the public view. They proved themselves, not a news organization, but intentionally an biased opinion entertainment company. I might add, possibly the stupidest business move, we have ever witnessed, as they could have saved much of what they wanted to project as news integrity from the very beginning, by quietly killing the continued story, proven false, and paying off to avoid a lawsuit and all the discovery and public humiliation, as well as loss of any credibility. I have heard of short term memory problems, but this was just this year. How long did it take for you to get over the Dan Rather CBS News thing about SonovaBush.

I watch very little to no TV news. Regardless of the angle, it only serves to remind me of the ongoing Marxist destruction of this country and that there is nothing I can do about it until the next election. And after 2020, it’s doubtful that that can even have any effect.

I sample all. Anything broken by FOX requires multiple confirmations, regarding facts, as they proved they have little regard for any journalistic integrity. Not that the others are paragons of righteousness in that regard, but they have not attempted to conceal it becoming a proven matter in court and public records to the extent of FOX.
Switch your policy to the fake news, and you have it right.

Fox, is just the most glaring, with the greatest effort to cover it up, and longest refusal to use business sense over political/managerial goal, with largest payout in history, with a proven trail of intentional falsification going all the way to top management and ownership. They fought the truth, tooth and nail, in public, on the record to the bitter end of opening day of trial, with everything that had come out, on the record with voice recordings, text messages, emails, everything the could not keep out of the record, much less out of the public view. They proved themselves, not a news organization, but intentionally an biased opinion entertainment company. I might add, possibly the stupidest business move, we have ever witnessed, as they could have saved much of what they wanted to project as news integrity from the very beginning, by quietly killing the continued story, proven false, and paying off to avoid a lawsuit and all the discovery and public humiliation, as well as loss of any credibility. I have heard of short term memory problems, but this was just this year. How long did it take for you to get over the Dan Rather CBS News thing about SonovaBush.
We are not going to agree on this, and I'm not about to pretend to believe FOX isn't full of shit too. If you actually do or want to believe it's anything more than token opposition to gov't agitprop that is represented by every other bullshit leftist "news" channel, that's on you. Fox is entertainment, with some current events info thrown in. Otherwise it's useless. All the leftist channels are just hate and bullshit. If I'm exposed to it and can not leave the area or turn it off, I feel dumber overhearing the inane psychobabble.

As far as "truth" goes, you're obviously much more left than I am, so I'll take your perspective of "truth" with a truckload of radioactive sea salt from the coast of Japan.

Haven't watched broadcast television for twenty years. Sure don't miss it.

That’s a great point there about how left-wing media outlets have harmed the image of American citizens. those on the left loves to talk about the Fox news lawsuit with regards to Dominion…. Yeah, they conveniently forget that CNN and MSNBC had to pay out lawsuits to people that they have maliciously defamed.

You think about it the idea that an American citizen would be defamed by multimillionaires on The news is much more harmful than Americans thinking that the election was rigged. There are Americans of all backgrounds who have questions about the elections. That’s part of free speech.

We American people have the free thought to question the integrity of the elections. But we should go up to the American individual or citizen, and make things up about them without any proof like calling them a racist or something of that nature.
Well said.

There was some other case with Fox getting sued over coverage of the Seth Rich murder, which probably was worse than what was alleged but had to be silenced at all costs. Plus a couple other cases I found where people allege Fox got it wrong. It still pales in comparison to any other "news" outlet bed wetters aren't trying to shut down and their collective history of malevolent misinformation, disinformation, manipulation and the hundreds of millions of lives that have been adversely effected because of the deliberate actions of the globalist media.

As far as the Dominion thing goes, how come Fauxcohontas was never sued?

We all know why, and we know why bed wetters are not going to want to discuss the matter.

I occasionally, perhaps a better word is rarely will tune into these stations if there’s a breaking news story like a mass shooting, catastrophic weather event or something of that nature. Other than that, I rarely watch them on a daily basis.

I gave up on CNN and MSNBC, because of their race baiting and anti-Americanism. It is unbearable to turn on CNN or MSNBC and see their news anchors talking about white people this white people that.

As for Fox News when they got rid of Tucker Carlson I stopped watching effectively. I was watching the Tucker Carlson program every night from 8 PM to 9 PM and I would occasionally watch Jessie Watters and some bits of Sean Hannity. But that stopped once they got rid of Carlson. Of course I was never really a Fox News fan… Tucker Carlson brought us something really unique. He would interview people from both sides of the aisle. He did a lot of unique things that we did not see from other anchors on fox or CNN.

15 years ago even seven years ago I was watching CNN and trusting it as a new source. But once they went to the far left with race baiting, there’s no way that anyone of logic can trust that station.

Since the removal of Tucker, Carlson from Fox I have started watching a lot more Glenn Greenwald on rumble. He has a new episode every night.

So does anybody here still watch MSNBC, Fox News or CNN? There are news podcasts on YouTube that get more views on a daily basis compared to what the mainstream news put out on cable. Really interesting turn of the tide.
i watch CNN and MSNBC.

We are not going to agree on this, and I'm not about to pretend to believe FOX isn't full of shit too. If you actually do or want to believe it's anything more than token opposition to gov't agitprop that is represented by every other bullshit leftist "news" channel, that's on you. Fox is entertainment, with some current events info thrown in. Otherwise it's useless. All the leftist channels are just hate and bullshit. If I'm exposed to it and can not leave the area or turn it off, I feel dumber overhearing the inane psychobabble.

As far as "truth" goes, you're obviously much more left than I am, so I'll take your perspective of "truth" with a truckload of radioactive sea salt from the coast of Japan.

Enjoy your radio-active wastes diet. You will not be missed.

Legislate real news to be reported. Legislate that political agendas do not make TV and Movie programs. Star Trek is woke. Star Trek Strange New Worlds is woke. Just less so a little. They got around a white captain and Spock who is a white guy. And I like watching a lot of it. The push though is woke. Discovery, I stopped when the first episode had two women on the planet the first ten minutes.
Well thats a bit OT. However Strange New Worlds does have these advantages.

To the topic. I watch local and national news from the networks. I will watch CNN when it does cooking things like taste of Italy. I listen to BBC, NBC, Bloomberg, Cspan, and CNA (Singapore News) while at work.

The only "podcast" type things I listen to are on Youtube: Humble Marksman, Stoegar (a not humble marksman), Unauthorized History of the Pacific War, and World War II.that sort of thing.

Enjoy your radio-active wastes diet. You will not be missed.
Enjoy your kool-aid and being ruled over by criminal sociopaths.
iu

Enjoy your kool-aid and being ruled over by criminal sociopaths.
iu
I prefer Pepsi, probably because I am not ruled over by anyone. Hope you get to feeling better, though. Have you been ruled over for long, or just gotten used to being overruled?

I occasionally, perhaps a better word is rarely will tune into these stations if there’s a breaking news story like a mass shooting, catastrophic weather event or something of that nature. Other than that, I rarely watch them on a daily basis.

I gave up on CNN and MSNBC, because of their race baiting and anti-Americanism. It is unbearable to turn on CNN or MSNBC and see their news anchors talking about white people this white people that.

As for Fox News when they got rid of Tucker Carlson I stopped watching effectively. I was watching the Tucker Carlson program every night from 8 PM to 9 PM and I would occasionally watch Jessie Watters and some bits of Sean Hannity. But that stopped once they got rid of Carlson. Of course I was never really a Fox News fan… Tucker Carlson brought us something really unique. He would interview people from both sides of the aisle. He did a lot of unique things that we did not see from other anchors on fox or CNN.

15 years ago even seven years ago I was watching CNN and trusting it as a new source. But once they went to the far left with race baiting, there’s no way that anyone of logic can trust that station.

Since the removal of Tucker, Carlson from Fox I have started watching a lot more Glenn Greenwald on rumble. He has a new episode every night.

So does anybody here still watch MSNBC, Fox News or CNN? There are news podcasts on YouTube that get more views on a daily basis compared to what the mainstream news put out on cable. Really interesting turn of the tide.
You can se Tucker on X.

Forum List

Back