Fox News Poised to go Full Time Lefty Mainstream Media

Who even has cable anymore?

Cut the cord and all that shit goes away.

You can stream whatever you want online now. Why pay to keep shit like MSLSD or CNN functioning? Get rid of cable and Rachel Madcow will be sucking cock for coke in a Manhattan alley in 5 years.

I cut cable and don't miss it.....antenna, talk radio, and youtube for fox news live feed is all I need

You can stream whatever you want online now. Why pay to keep shit like MSLSD or CNN functioning? Get rid of cable and Rachel Madcow will be sucking cock for coke in a Manhattan alley in 5 years.

Better yet -- get a subscription to Mother Jones, Reason Magazine and National Review and LEARN some shit.

Getting rid of cable and watching the same shit on a smaller screen doesn't make you smarter.

So they're going to start arguing for better infrastructure, investment into education and science. Cool.

Wait until they align with Sharia so that women can be stoned to death and gays can be thrown off roofs.

Best use of 3 hours a day -- find a radio talk show host who reviews the news in depth. You can do it while you work. I suggest Tom Sullivan or Phil Valentine. Yup -- probably don't know them -- but these guys do 20 news items a day..

Anyone who thinks that it is the press' job to advocate any particular partisan point of view is completely missing the point of the press.
That's exactly my point. Self-proclaimed conservatives, especially here on USMB, seem to always be openly advocating that their "news" come from self-proclaimed conservative mouths/stations.

Sad day for freedom. Lefty progressive establishment media about to assume full control
of the media with a total takeover of Fox News.

It's about to be a very sad day for American freedom.Rupert Murdock's two left leaning kids about to take full control of Fox News and push out all things conservative.

CNN and MSNBC foaming from the mouth.

Historymaven

That will be the end of FOX. It's ratings will drop lower than MSNBC's. There are other cable networks that are more reliably rightwing than FOX.

That will be the end of FOX. It's ratings will drop lower than MSNBC's. There are other cable networks that are more reliably rightwing than FOX.
Your Honor,

I present to you Exhibit A.

Here you can see the subject is clearly seeking so called "rightwing news", not accurate news.

I rest my case.

Better yet -- get a subscription to Mother Jones, Reason Magazine and National Review and LEARN some shit.

Getting rid of cable and watching the same shit on a smaller screen doesn't make you smarter.

Saves a ton o' money though. :thup:

Eh....who cares? Cable news is history. News comes directly from the internet now. TheBlaze started as strictly an internet streaming news source (it was so successful it has since been picked up by various cable and satellite companies).

The internet eliminates all of the middle men (broadcasting companies, cable companies, etc.). It results in less red tape and less corruption (which is why the left fears it think so much).

Sad day for freedom. Lefty progressive establishment media about to assume full control

It's about to be a very sad day for American freedom.Rupert Murdock's two left leaning kids about to take full control of Fox News and push out all things conservative.

Historymaven
Indoctrination without opposition will begin....

Will the last American out please bring the flag...

Your Honor,
I present to you Exhibit A.
Here you can see the subject is clearly seeking so called "rightwing news", not accurate news.
I rest my case.

Public Defender,
Sit !
The reason you are still taking cases Pro Bono after 15 years is your failure to understand the sources of worthwhile and reliable evidence.
Your case is not only rested...it is dismissed...... with Prejudice.

Next case!

Eh....who cares? Cable news is history. News comes directly from the internet now. TheBlaze started as strictly an internet streaming news source (it was so successful it has since been picked up by various cable and satellite companies).

The internet eliminates all of the middle men (broadcasting companies, cable companies, etc.). It results in less red tape and less corruption (which is why the left fears it think so much).

Let's be honest. It results in less --- make that no ---- fact checking, which is why partisan asshat hacks like you dig it.

You just named 3 hard left sources. Learn how to be an moron? Typical.

Who will you get your misinformation from?
Don't worry BD - all of your favorite sources for minsinformation are still out there and hitting on all cylinders.

Here is HuffPo not only printing articles from a person who doesn't exist - but then agreeing with those fake articles - the premise of which were that white men shouldn't be allowed to vote for 20 to 30 years. Bat. Shit. Crazy.

Huffington Post forced to issue retraction after they get trolled by fake person

Who will you get your misinformation from?
Don't worry BD - all of your favorite sources for minsinformation are still out there and hitting on all cylinders.

Here is HuffPo not only printing articles from a person who doesn't exist - but then agreeing with those fake articles - the premise of which were that white men shouldn't be allowed to vote for 20 to 30 years. Bat. Shit. Crazy.

Huffington Post forced to issue retraction after they get trolled by fake person

Big deal. It was South Africa HP. They print articles with lots of opinions. Some pretty good some not so good. As always, HP stated the the ideas posted in their contributor blog posts are those of the author only. The retraction wasn't even about the content of the article. It was about the author falsely claiming he was a MA student at UCT.

Historymaven
Eh. No surprise they are fake as well anyways....just a different slant on their propaganda. I already had CNN blocked and never watch MSNBC,watched Fox a little until they started masturbating over the Syria attacks.

Forum List

Back