Founding Fathers like Arabs, Fascists rather than modern Republicans / Democrats.

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
The Founding Fathers weren't Individualists, they didn't believe in the right to vote for Women White, or non-White, Black slaves, non-Whites,, White indentured servants, or non-educated Whites.

That sounds kind of like you know, Arabs, and Fascists.

The very anti-Gay, anti-Black, pro-Slavery, anti-Women oppression, and lack of rights in early America, would absolutely resemble Fascist countries better, or Arab countries better than the modern American.

That's hardly a good Democracy, hardly any good Individualist rights, what-so-ever.

The Founding Fathers were for Corporate regulations too, they were anti-Capitalist etc.

That sounds kine of like you know, Arabs, and Fascists.

Yes, they were for well regulated Corporations, this has been discussed here (below)

Founding Fathers not Capitalists.

The Founding Fathers were for a White nation, like Fascists were, be it Nazis for Germans, or Fascist Italy for Italians, just like Arabs are for Muslim Arabs.

Naturalization Act of 1790 - Wikipedia

(Of course the idea of a White ethnocentric America tends to irk in modern America, a massive majority of Democrats, and probably a slight majority of Republicans seem to disregard, or disavow the ideas of a White ethnocentric America, unlike the Founding Fathers, Fascists, and Arabs.

Last edited:
I might remind you that at the time, late 18th century, your Coward Continent of rape supporters were every bit as racist and sexist as everyone else was in that time. And spilling a hell of a lot more blood around the world than the American Founding Fathers. How dare a chickenshit, spineless, wimpy, sissified continent of Islam whores like yourselves even try to analyze America or American founding fathers. You Zeropeans are disgusting. You're the castrated scum of my race, so you can take any opinion you have of America and stick it up the bodily orifice of your choice.

Snowflake ^

No, idiot, if I were a "snowflake" I wouldn't say anything against Pisslam at all and I'd run to a "safe space". Condemning an evil, violent piece of shit is NOT being a snowflake, it's being able to call out a form of evil for what it is. You liberals are so stupid, you don't even know the definition of the mindless buzz-words you throw around. You Islam-loving traitor.

You’ll notice that feminists and race baiters on the left always cry about how women and people of color didn’t have the right to vote until less than a hundred years ago.

Yet white men didn’t have the right to vote and choose their own destiny in most of the world for the entire history of mankind, until just a few hundred years ago. White men came up with the idea of democracy and put it into practice. They had no reason to extend these rights to women, who were uneducated dolts for the most part, or to savages since they never demonstrated any civility. Yet it didn’t take long before they extended that right to women and other men of different races. Yet white men are still demonized.

Seeing how dumb most women are these days (feminist c**s), and how savage negroes are, it looks like their original hesitation was completely justified.

Snowflake ^

No, idiot, if I were a "snowflake" I wouldn't say anything against Pisslam at all and I'd run to a "safe space". Condemning an evil, violent piece of shit is NOT being a snowflake, it's being able to call out a form of evil for what it is. You liberals are so stupid, you don't even know the definition of the mindless buzz-words you throw around. You Islam-loving traitor.
You're acting like an overly emotional schoolgirl because you can't refute the OP. You're melting down. Having tourettes doesn't make you any less of one.

The Founding Fathers weren't Individualists, they didn't believe in the right to vote for Women White, or non-White, Black slaves, non-Whites,, White indentured servants, or non-educated Whites.

The very anti-Gay, anti-Black, pro-Slavery, anti-Women oppression, and lack of rights in early America, would absolutely resemble Fascist countries better, or Arab countries better than the modern American.

That's hardly a good Democracy, hardly any good Individualist rights, what-so-ever.

The Founding Fathers were for Corporate regulations too, they were anti-Capitalist etc.

Yes, they were for well regulated Corporations, this has been discussed here (below)

The Founding Fathers were for a White nation, like Fascists were, be it Nazis for Germans, or Fascist Italy for Italians, just like Arabs are for Muslim Arabs.

(Of course the idea of a White ethnocentric America tends to irk in modern America, a massive majority of Democrats, and probably a slight majority of Republicans seem to disregard, or disavow the ideas of a White ethnocentric America, unlike the Founding Fathers, Fascists, and Arabs.
You are too ignorant to be on the internet.

You’ll notice that feminists and race baiters on the left always cry about how women and people of color didn’t have the right to vote until less than a hundred years ago.

Yet white men didn’t have the right to vote and choose their own destiny in most of the world for the entire history of mankind, until just a few hundred years ago. White men came up with the idea of democracy and put it into practice. They had no reason to extend these rights to women, who were uneducated dolts for the most part, or to savages since they never demonstrated any civility. Yet it didn’t take long before they extended that right to women and other men of different races. Yet white men are still demonized.

Seeing how dumb most women are these days (feminist c**s), and how savage negroes are, it looks like their original hesitation was completely justified.
Except nobody on the left is crying stupid. The topic is the founding fathers btw.

Except nobody on the left is crying stupid. The topic is the founding fathers btw.

The only thing the left knows how to do well is cry like petulant children.

Snowflake ^

You're acting like an overly emotional schoolgirl because you can't refute the OP. You're melting down. Having tourettes doesn't make you any less of one.

Not at all, sir. I'm calm and sane. I'm simply pointing out what American-hating, Islam-whoring parasites on my country Europeans have proven to be. While you use my tax dollars to militarily support your sorry, lazy, dole-bludging asses. While you hand over your own daughters to muslim pedophiles because you're afraid of being called "racist" even though Pisslam ISN'T a race, it comes in all colors, including white.

Look, you silly little European spoiled brat, how many YEARS did you think your execrable continent could spew epidemic, dehumanizing hatred at us "bloody seppos" before that hatred becomes RECIPROCATED in obedience to human nature? I've dealt with enough rude, arrogant, insulting, classless, charmless, Eurotrash tourists and their xenophobia against Americans, I can assure you this "ugly American" simply detests you Euros even more than your muslim whoremasters.

Snowflake ^

Not at all, sir. I'm calm and sane. I'm simply pointing out what American-hating, Islam-whoring parasites on my country Europeans have proven to be. While you use my tax dollars to militarily support your sorry, lazy, dole-bludging asses. While you hand over your own daughters to muslim pedophiles because you're afraid of being called "racist" even though Pisslam ISN'T a race, it comes in all colors, including white.

Look, you silly little European spoiled brat, how many YEARS did you think your execrable continent could spew epidemic, dehumanizing hatred at us "bloody seppos" before that hatred becomes RECIPROCATED in obedience to human nature? I've dealt with enough rude, arrogant, insulting, classless, charmless, Eurotrash tourists and their xenophobia against Americans, I can assure you this "ugly American" simply detests you Euros even more than your muslim whoremasters.
Get a hold of yourself, I'm American.

Explain what's so ignorant?

Seems more like an inconvenient truth.

I might remind you that at the time, late 18th century, your Coward Continent of rape supporters were every bit as racist and sexist as everyone else was in that time. And spilling a hell of a lot more blood around the world than the American Founding Fathers. How dare a chickenshit, spineless, wimpy, sissified continent of Islam whores like yourselves even try to analyze America or American founding fathers. You Zeropeans are disgusting. You're the castrated scum of my race, so you can take any opinion you have of America and stick it up the bodily orifice of your choice.

Not really, Poland in the 1700's had nearly twice the eligible voters as the U.S.A.

Poland had granted Jewish civil rights, and had abolished Slavery in much earlier, and serfdom in the 1700's/

Elections in Poland - Wikipedia

Since the death of Sigismund II Augustus, last of the Jagiellonian dynasty, and following a brief period of interregnum, the entire nobility (szlachta) of the Commonwealth (10% of the population) could take part in the elections of the monarchs. Last elected king was Stanisław August Poniatowski in 1764. He abdicated in 1795 after the partitions of Poland ended the existence of sovereign state of Poland for 123 years.

Statute of Kalisz - Wikipedia

The General Charter of Jewish Liberties known as the Statute of Kalisz, and as the Kalisz Privilege, was issued by the Duke of Greater PolandBoleslaus the Pious on September 8, 1264 in Kalisz.

The statute granted Jews unprecedented legal rights in Europe, including exclusive jurisdiction over Jewish matters to Jewish courts, and established a separate tribunal for other criminal matters involving Christians and Jews. The statute was ratified by subsequent Polish Kings: Casimir III of Poland in 1334, Casimir IV of Poland in 1453, and Sigismund I of Poland in 1539.

Contents
Excerpts[edit]
Following are abridged and translated excerpts from the thirty-six clauses of the Statute of Kalisz:[1]

1. ...Should a Jew be taken to court, not just only a Christian must testify against him, but also a Jew, in order for the case to be considered valid.
2. ... If any Christian shall sue a Jew, asserting that he has pawned securities with him, and the Jew denies it, then if the Christian refuses to accept the simple word of the Jew, the Jew by taking oath must be free of the Christian.
10. ... As punishment for killing a Jew, a suitable punishment and confiscation of property is necessary.
11. ... For striking a Jew, the usual punishment in the country shall apply.
13. ... Jews shall not pay for the transport of their dead.
14. Christian destroying cemetery except normal penalty will lose assets.
17. ...Any Jew may freely and securely walk or ride without any let or hindrance in our realm. They shall pay customary tolls just as other Christians do, and nothing else.
22. ... If any of the Christians rashly and presumptuously jeers at their synagogues, such a Christian shall be required to pay and must pay to our palatine their guardian two talents of pepper as punishment.
30. ... No Christian may summon any Jew into the ecclesiastical court in any way whatsoever, or for whatever property or summons he be summoned, nor shall the Jew make answer before the judge in the ecclesiastical court, but the Jew shall appear before his palatine appointed for that term, and furthermore the aforesaid palatine, along with our governor for that term, shall be required to defend and protect that Jew, and prohibit his responding to the summons of the ecclesiastical court. No Christian is to accuse a Jew of blood libel.
36. ... Jews are allowed to purchase any items, as well as to touch bread and other food

Slavery in Poland - Wikipedia

Slavery in Poland
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigationJump to search
Slavery in Poland existed on the territory of Kingdom of Poland during the times of the Piast dynasty in the Middle Ages.[1] It continued in various forms until late in the 14th century and was supplanted by the institution of serfdom, which has often been considered a form of modified slavery.

Contents
Terminology[edit]
Polish literature refers to this group of people as "unfree people" (Polish: ludzie niewolni, Latin: servi, ancillae, familia) rather than as slaves(niewolnicy).[1]

History[edit]
Part of a series on
Slavery

Contemporary[show]
Historical[show]
By country or region[show]
Religion[show]
Opposition and resistance[show]
Related[show]
The institution of slavery as practiced in the Polish territories during the Early Middle Ages played a lesser (if still significant) economic or cultural role than in the Roman Empire.[2] It existed on the territory of Kingdom of Poland during the times of the Piast dynasty;[1] in fact, the number of slaves rose significantly with the establishment of the Polish state, as most of the slaves were owned by the king.[3]

According to Samuel Augustus Mitchell, non-free people were emancipated in Poland in 1347 under the Statutes of Casimir the Great issued in Wiślica,[4] although there are indications that some form of slavery, in practice and law, continued at least till the end of the 14th century.[5] Throughout the remaining history of feudal Poland, particularly in the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, much of the peasantry was subject to serfdom, which was often likened to slavery.[6][7] Serfdom was abolished in Poland in the 18th century during the times of the partitions of Poland.

How dare a chickenshit, spineless, wimpy, sissified continent of Islam whores like yourselves even try to analyze America or American founding fathers. You Zeropeans are disgusting. You're the castrated scum of my race, so you can take any opinion you have of America and stick it up the bodily orifice of your choice.

A.) There's some countries in Europe with far less Muslims than the U.S.A, there's also some countries in Europe with far more Muslims.

Fact is no-where in Europe has such a small percentage of White people as the U.S.A.

B.) Scum of your race?
Are you sure?

A lot of Americans came to avoid taxes on Whiskey ( See the Whiskey rebellion) or came to avoid religious persecution, as religious misfits (See the Pilgrims) or as criminals (See penal colonies like Georgia)
or even to enslave Blacks, and plunder Native Americans, to maximize their Capitalist profits.

C.) I'm actually an American, born, bred, and raised.

But, I do tend to consider myself more Polish.

It's not surprising that I don't identify with most Americans too well, since they are most British colonials.

D.) I actually prefer some Muslims over British people, be it Brits in the UK, or Brits in the USA

I think Brits are a major poison of our Western society, Muslim Tatars, and Muslim Bosniak's not so much.

Liked towelheads more than American citizens....

Nothing more needs to be said of your asinine title

My title says "Founding Fathers like Arabs, Fascists, rather than modern Republicans / Democrats."

In what sense does that say I personally like Arabs?

More like the Founding Fathers had more in common with Arabs, and Fascists than modern Republicans / Democrats.

Snowflake ^

I can assure you this "ugly American" simply detests you Euros even more than your muslim whoremasters.

So, Muslims are so wrong, but you support them more than Euros, or rather than Europeans?

Snowflake ^

While you use my tax dollars to militarily support your sorry, lazy, dole-bludging asses.

I'm going to have to split with the Polish majority here, I too don't want Americans to support Europe's military.

I see American as a much more Liberal, and a quite more brutal power than Russia of today.

Liked towelheads more than American citizens....

Nothing more needs to be said of your asinine title

My title says "Founding Fathers like Arabs, Fascists, rather than modern Republicans / Democrats."

In what sense does that say I personally like Arabs?

More like the Founding Fathers had more in common with Arabs, and Fascists than modern Republicans / Democrats.
I didn't say YOU. This thread isn't about YOU.

so you can take any opinion you have of America and stick it up the bodily orifice of your choice.

I didn't intend for my comment to insult America, necessarily.

More like I intended to insult imbeciles who think the Founding Fathers are the only thing that matters in politics, and who think they are more like the Founding Fathers than like say a Fascist like myself, or like some Arab down the street.
or
the imbeciles who say the Founding Fathers were Capitalists, or Individualists.

The fact is Islamo-Fascist ideology is how the whole World basically was, only pretty recently with Capitalism, has Individualism, freedom, and Liberalism gone completely berserk.

Forum List

Back