Fort Myers, Last Night

A policy speech with no policy mentioned. Perfectly Trumpian.
Wonder who wrote it for him The man is an ass and could never come up with a speech like that Was he waving his arms around in frantic motions ?

Hmmm.....an inadvertent admission that it was a superb speech.

He dragged that out of you....

Excellent.
Even you PC have to admit that trump has difficulty putting 3 sentences together He's far from the highest limb on the tree

You're not serious...

We just had the FoodStamp/Teleprompter President....and you're criticizing a genuine speaker???

"Trump speaks without teleprompter at fundraising dinner in Stateline"
Trump speaks without teleprompter at fundraising dinner in Stateline

Wow....the speech must have really hurt you, eddie.

Interesting and well delivered speech from President Trump at Ft. Myers last night. I wonder if the foaming mouthed, bulging eyes Trump haters found much with which to disagree.

How about these points:

1. Since the founding of our republic, our country has produced a special class of heroes whose selflessness, courage and resolve is unmatched in human history. American patriots from every generation have given their last breath on the battlefield for our nation and for our freedom.

[I hear 'American exceptionalism' there......quite a change from the previous President, huh?]

2. ...we can find the inspiration our country needs to unify, to heal, and to remain one nation, under God.

[Wait.....did he mention God???? He must be familiar with the Founders!]

3. The men and women of our military operate as one team, with one shared mission and one shared sense of purpose. They transcend every line of race, ethnicity, creed and color ... all service members are brothers and sisters. They’re all part of the same family. ... America requires love for all of its people.

[And, again....the very opposite of the Democrat/Liberal Identity Politics. I bet he even included white males in that!]

4. ....nearly 16 years after the Sept. 11 attacks, after the extraordinary sacrifice of blood and treasure, the American people are weary of war without victory.

5. I share the American people’s frustration. I also share their frustration over a foreign policy that has spent too much time, energy, money — and most importantly, lives — trying to rebuild countries in our own image instead of pursuing our security interests above all other considerations.

[Wait....didn't the Democrats decide that some judge in Hawaii was in charge of foreign policy???]

6. My original instinct was to pull out. And historically, I like following my instincts.....many meetings, over many months, we held our final meeting last Friday at Camp David with my cabinet and generals to complete our strategy.

[Remember that last guy, the one who ignored his advisers....and failed miserably at everything he did?]

7. ....our nation must seek an honorable and enduring outcome worthy of the tremendous sacrifices that have been made, especially the sacrifices of lives. The men and women who serve our nation in combat deserve a plan for victory.

[Remember that last guy, who pulled all the troops out to leave a vacuum for 'the JayVee...ISIS'???? What a dunce.]

8. Today, 20 U.S.-designated foreign terrorist organizations are active in Afghanistan and Pakistan, the highest concentration in any region anywhere in the world.

[Of course, Obama handed over the ability to produce nuclear missiles to a nation that fits that description.]

9. When I became president, I was given a bad and very complex hand. But I fully knew what I was getting into, big and intricate problems.

[Remember 8 years of hearing Boooooossshhhhh as an excuse for every failure?]

10. But one way or another, these problems will be solved. I’m a problem solver. And in the end, we will win.

[Echoes of Reagan's famous 'We win, they lose.' And he did.....let's hope for the same consummation.]

Obama: "We can do nothing right; America is Evil; And I don't have time for this shit because I have a tee time, so let's run away so I can play with my Wire Tapping Equipment & my new putter!"

Trump: America is Great when America is good. I, my staff and generals invested several months analyzing the situation, and trying to come up with solutions to fix Obama's 8 years of fuck ups.
We are In It To Win It, and will no longer give Foreign Aid to countries that harbor terrorists.

Drastically different approach to Obama Bin Lying.

Only one lying is you Tree Damn shame trump isn't double jointed He could give himself a BJ

Wow.....an immediate default to third grader's vulgarity.

That speech must have knocked you on your.......
....cerebrum.

LOL I was watching movies on Netflix

Well....then study this thread.

As I asked in the OP.....see if you can find anything with which to disagree.

Didn't watch but if manages to get more than 10 (really the best of all) words without lying about his accomplishments, he's "winning".

In Phx, he will mix and stir, lie about The Wall and the trumpanzees will say he's "winning".

Problem is, the trumpkins don't know the difference between winning and whining.

[emoji57]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

See if you can find any.....I provided the entire speech in the OP

Wonder who wrote it for him The man is an ass and could never come up with a speech like that Was he waving his arms around in frantic motions ?

Excellent.
Even you PC have to admit that trump has difficulty putting 3 sentences together He's far from the highest limb on the tree

Even you will have to laugh at this clown

Didn't watch but if manages to get more than 10 (really the best of all) words without lying about his accomplishments, he's "winning".

In Phx, he will mix and stir, lie about The Wall and the trumpanzees will say he's "winning".

Problem is, the trumpkins don't know the difference between winning and whining.

[emoji57]

The man is a stone liar He'll say anything to get deplorables in an uproar......He lied about Obama he lied about his taxes he lied about Afghanistan he lied about Iraq and those are just a few of his 100's of lies AND YET you support this low life??? I don't get it PC you come off as so much smarter than that

Excellent.

Even you will have to laugh at this clown

You believe in trump Oak e doak?? lol and that obama speech had to be doctored

[emoji57]

The man is a stone liar He'll say anything to get deplorables in an uproar......He lied about Obama he lied about his taxes he lied about Afghanistan he lied about Iraq and those are just a few of his 100's of lies AND YET you support this low life??? I don't get it PC you come off as so much smarter than that

Links?

[emoji57]

Links?

I LOVE THIS !

Hardly a day goes by that the fat Cheeto doesn't lie but the RWNJ cupcakes can't find even one link.

Trump means what he says! Thanks, Ms. USMB conservative librarian. :)

Marion Morrison

You're sense of humor never disappoints.

Thanks[emoji844]

Tell me what county Ft. Meyers is in without Google.

Tell me what the main drag is there, and then the nigga main drag. While you're at it, tell me the old name of the nigga main drag.

:eusa_naughty:

I bet you don't get 2 out of 3 on that. I know.

Last edited:

[emoji57]

I agree with all of your post, except the last sentence. You must have been joking.

[emoji57]

I agree with all of your post, except the last sentence. You must have been joking.
I did have a tongue in cheek

[emoji57]

Links?

I LOVE THIS !

Hardly a day goes by that the fat Cheeto doesn't lie but the RWNJ cupcakes can't find even one link.

You wrote this:
"Didn't watch but if manages to get more than 10 (really the best of all) words without lying about his accomplishments, he's "winning".

I wrote this:
'See if you can find any (lies)...I posted the entire speech."

Obviously you couldn't.

[emoji57]

I did have a tongue in cheek

So cute the way you two have to console each other.

Cuddle, too?

[emoji57]

Links?

Here's one for you. Either Trump lied again or just doesn't know what is facts and fake.

Trump tweets debunked legend about US general - CNN Video

Interesting and well delivered speech from President Trump at Ft. Myers last night. I wonder if the foaming mouthed, bulging eyes Trump haters found much with which to disagree.

How about these points:

1. Since the founding of our republic, our country has produced a special class of heroes whose selflessness, courage and resolve is unmatched in human history. American patriots from every generation have given their last breath on the battlefield for our nation and for our freedom.

[I hear 'American exceptionalism' there......quite a change from the previous President, huh?]

2. ...we can find the inspiration our country needs to unify, to heal, and to remain one nation, under God.

3. The men and women of our military operate as one team, with one shared mission and one shared sense of purpose. They transcend every line of race, ethnicity, creed and color ... all service members are brothers and sisters. They’re all part of the same family. ... America requires love for all of its people.

[And, again....the very opposite of the Democrat/Liberal Identity Politics. I bet he even included white males in that!]

4. ....nearly 16 years after the Sept. 11 attacks, after the extraordinary sacrifice of blood and treasure, the American people are weary of war without victory.

5. I share the American people’s frustration. I also share their frustration over a foreign policy that has spent too much time, energy, money — and most importantly, lives — trying to rebuild countries in our own image instead of pursuing our security interests above all other considerations.

[Wait....didn't the Democrats decide that some judge in Hawaii was in charge of foreign policy???]

6. My original instinct was to pull out. And historically, I like following my instincts.....many meetings, over many months, we held our final meeting last Friday at Camp David with my cabinet and generals to complete our strategy.

[Remember that last guy, the one who ignored his advisers....and failed miserably at everything he did?]

7. ....our nation must seek an honorable and enduring outcome worthy of the tremendous sacrifices that have been made, especially the sacrifices of lives. The men and women who serve our nation in combat deserve a plan for victory.

[Remember that last guy, who pulled all the troops out to leave a vacuum for 'the JayVee...ISIS'???? What a dunce.]

8. Today, 20 U.S.-designated foreign terrorist organizations are active in Afghanistan and Pakistan, the highest concentration in any region anywhere in the world.

[Of course, Obama handed over the ability to produce nuclear missiles to a nation that fits that description.]

9. When I became president, I was given a bad and very complex hand. But I fully knew what I was getting into, big and intricate problems.

10. But one way or another, these problems will be solved. I’m a problem solver. And in the end, we will win.

[Echoes of Reagan's famous 'We win, they lose.' And he did.....let's hope for the same consummation.]

At the end of the day. What and Where is the Afghan policy?

[emoji57]

Links?

Here's one for you. Either Trump lied again or just doesn't know what is facts and fake.

Trump tweets debunked legend about US general - CNN Video

What's the lie?

How about these points:

At the end of the day. What and Where is the Afghan policy?

Not only made clear...but clearly the opposite from that of the dunce who just left office.

Forum List

Back