FOREIGN INVASION: Will US Military Confront Migrants At Border?...

Clearly, Mexico enjoys shipping its whiners and criminals to the dumb gringos in the US. It has very tight security on its southern border. It's the exact opposite on its northern border. If the dumb gringos want em so badly, so be it.

clearly, if the right ever manages to stumble on something solid nobody will give a shit.

The US Democrat Party is selling Citizens out. It wants all the whiners and criminals flocking across our border. It views them as loyal future Democrats. It's a dastardly sell-out. But hopefully most Americans understand what they're attempting. Hopefully they'll give them boot at the Ballot Box.

yeah, all those immigrant kids who were coming to the US to vote, spread disease, and overpower the Right worked out real well didnt it ....

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Make no mistake about it, this 'Caravan' is a Soros/Democrat-manufactured farce. And hopefully most Americans see that.

the same Soros that gave Trump $160 million ?

or the same Soros thats business partners with Trumps son in law ?
sure.

Clearly, Mexico enjoys shipping its whiners and criminals to the dumb gringos in the US. It has very tight security on its southern border. It's the exact opposite on its northern border. If the dumb gringos want em so badly, so be it.

clearly, if the right ever manages to stumble on something solid nobody will give a shit.

The US Democrat Party is selling Citizens out. It wants all the whiners and criminals flocking across our border. It views them as loyal future Democrats. It's a dastardly sell-out. But hopefully most Americans understand what they're attempting. Hopefully they'll give them boot at the Ballot Box.

yeah, all those immigrant kids who were coming to the US to vote, spread disease, and overpower the Right worked out real well didnt it ....

Make no mistake about it, this 'Caravan' is a Soros/Democrat-manufactured farce. And hopefully most Americans see that.

You know the US Democrat Party is behind this 'Caravan' farce. It wants a violent confrontation timed for the Midterm Elections. It's all about getting that power back. They're gladly selling Citizens out. I truly hope Americans reject them at the Ballot Box. But i guess we'll see.

I wasn't freaking out about any other caravan in fact I didn't know there was another.

It obviously didn't hit our border so it must have landed somewhere in Mexico.

It did hit our border. You'll be saying the same about this caravan the next time your party picks up their pipe to make you dance.

Nice to know you don't care about 5,000 Hondurans headed for our border with the sole purpose of getting into the country.

Typical.
5,000 people is less than the number of people trying to get into our country today alone. But you care about this group making their location publicly known so they can be tracked. Probably because of how Trump has glamorized the caravan movement.

Trump hasn't glamorized any of it.

All he has said is that he will have the military at the border so these dipshits can't get in.

I'll take that all day, every day.

You? Well you can carry on with your pity party.
So....the military WILL be at the border?

You know the US Democrat Party is behind this 'Caravan' farce. It wants a violent confrontation timed for the Midterm Elections. It's all about getting that power back. They're gladly selling Citizens out. I truly hope Americans reject them at the Ballot Box. But i guess we'll see.
Who benefits from this happening at mid-terms? Think about that for a moment.

when more people wanted the wall and trump, I don't see at all how illegals invading our country is a loss for trump at all. They will get all kick ass patriotic about his use of the military. this a big ass win for trump.

I wasn't freaking out about any other caravan in fact I didn't know there was another.

It did hit our border. You'll be saying the same about this caravan the next time your party picks up their pipe to make you dance.

Nice to know you don't care about 5,000 Hondurans headed for our border with the sole purpose of getting into the country.

Typical.
5,000 people is less than the number of people trying to get into our country today alone. But you care about this group making their location publicly known so they can be tracked. Probably because of how Trump has glamorized the caravan movement.

All he has said is that he will have the military at the border so these dipshits can't get in.

that is the plan.

That Soros. He hands money out like Halloween candy. Let's see if he gets the results he paid for. If he owns Trump, then say hello to your new neighbors. The invasion will be a success.
Let's see if our borders are still National or if they have gone the way of the UN....

Your Party sees a violent confrontation at the border, timed for the Midterms, as another way to demonize Trump further. It's manufactured. And hopefully most Americans understand that.

Typical.

I sure hope so.

Your Party sees a violent confrontation at the border, timed for the Midterms, as another way to demonize Trump further. It's manufactured. And hopefully most Americans understand that.
So you are saying that having this happen at our border at mid-terms BENEFITS the Democrats. Oooooooooookaaaaay.

FOREIGN INVASION: Will US Military Confront Migrants At Border?
`
No.
sure they will. Hugely at that. this is an attack. probably the biggest since the war of 1812.

Might want to get started with that. What is Trump waiting for?
since I'm not at the pentagon, I have no idea. I have my confidence in him. Again, can you imagine that walking into towns smaller than that mob? what do you supposed will happen to citizens? you think they're coming in with hugs and money?

FOREIGN INVASION: Will US Military Confront Migrants At Border?
`
No.
sure they will. Hugely at that. this is an attack. probably the biggest since the war of 1812.

Might want to get started with that. What is Trump waiting for?
since I'm not at the pentagon, I have no idea. I have my confidence in him. Again, can you imagine that walking into towns smaller than that mob? what do you supposed will happen to citizens? you think they're coming in with hugs and money?
I expect there will be tanks and air craft in the area. and they will get fly bys.

So you are saying that having this happen at our border at mid-terms BENEFITS the Democrats. Oooooooooookaaaaay.

Your Party leadership sees it that way. It's certainly no coincidence their expected arrival at the US Border is timed for the Midterms. It's been well-planned and funded.

So ask yourselves....who benefits from this caravan traveling to the U.S. border right at mid-terms?

I would say the ones paying for it. If it works, they will double the next caravan. And Democrats benefit, who's political lives depend on those votes that are about to line up and push right through our border and help themselves...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back