FOREIGN INVASION: Will US Military Confront Migrants At Border?...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
We know violent confrontation is what George Soros and Democrats have in mind, but hopefully it won't come to that. This Illegal invasion does need to end though. Time to secure our border and end Illegal Immigration.

The media reports that some 14,000 people are marching from Honduras through Guatemala through Mexico to the US. They are supposed to arrive just in time for the US election in early November. Is this a political stunt? A genuine mass migration? What are the factors that may have led to such an event and what should we do about it? Troops on the border? Tune in to today's Liberty Report:

'Foreign Invasion' - Will US Military Confront Migrants At Border?

Are Americans gonna fall for this latest Democrat-manufactured 'crisis?'

I certainly hope the military is there to meet them.

No way do we need those uneducated, unskilled idiots in the US,

I'm really surprised that the Mexican Govt. hasn't called out their Army to drive these shitheads back to Honduras. Mexico takes a dim view of illegals in their country.

I'm really surprised that the Mexican Govt. hasn't called out their Army to drive these shitheads back to Honduras. Mexico takes a dim view of illegals in their country.

Maybe Trump can get some immigrant troops to kick the illegals out of the US before Trump kicks the immigrants out of the Army?

US Army quietly discharging immigrant recruits

Maybe Mexico wants those Central American immigrants out of Mexico; payback to Trump for those splendid tariffs. :206:

Mexico has tight border security on its southern border. It's the exact opposite on its northern border.

Let's pray there's no violence. Soros and Democrats want that, but it would be terrible for our country. Turn em back with no violence.

Mexico has tight border security on its southern border. It's the exact opposite on its northern border.

Mexico takes a dim view of all illegals in their country. Back in the day if you were illegally in Mexico you'd get thrown in jail.

That's why I'm very surprised their Govt. doesn't have the Mexican Army headed toward these dipshits.

Mexico takes a dim view of all illegals in their country. Back in the day if you were illegally in Mexico you'd get thrown in jail.

That's why I'm very surprised their Govt. doesn't have the Mexican Army headed toward these dipshits.

They don't mind shipping their whiners and criminals to the dumb gringos in the US. If the gringos want em so badly, so be it.

I'm thinking we need to enter Mexico and stop them before they get anywhere near our border.

Nothing could serve as a better example of Trump's new Amerika than if he had our military gun down thousands of innocents.

Nothing could serve as a better example of Trump's new Amerika than if he had our military gun down thousands of innocents.

Oh so invaders trying to enter the country illegally are innocents??

You sure are one stupid shit.

What happened with the last caravan you inbred mutants were freaking out about a couple months ago? Cry me a river, bitch.

Clearly, Mexico enjoys shipping its whiners and criminals to the dumb gringos in the US. It has very tight security on its southern border. It's the exact opposite on its northern border. If the dumb gringos want em so badly, so be it.

Clearly, Mexico enjoys shipping its whiners and criminals to the dumb gringos in the US. It has very tight security on its southern border. It's the exact opposite on its northern border. If the dumb gringos want em so badly, so be it.
Hey guy, the big scare mongering this time is over Hondurans. Fix your programming.

What happened with the last caravan you inbred mutants were freaking out about a couple months ago? Cry me a river, bitch.

I wasn't freaking out about any other caravan in fact I didn't know there was another.

It obviously didn't hit our border so it must have landed somewhere in Mexico.

Cry me a river asshole.

I wasn't freaking out about any other caravan in fact I didn't know there was another.

It obviously didn't hit our border so it must have landed somewhere in Mexico.

It did hit our border. You'll be saying the same about this caravan the next time your party picks up their pipe to make you dance.

Trump will have let me down if they're not greeted by the military and turned away. At least put them into camps, screen and send them back.

Then I'd look at the cost to do so, and equally cut subsidies to Honduras and that. Teach their government and people we won't stand for this BULLSHIT. Message to them, if it's so bad stop having babies.

Hey guy, the big scare mongering this time is over Hondurans. Fix your programming.

Mexico's pretty smart. It sees one US political party selling its own Citizens out. The Democratic Party wants the whiners and criminals in our country. They're perfect future Democrats. Mexico understands, and has no problem shipping the whiners and criminals to the dumb gringos in the US. If they want em, they can have em.

Trump will have let me down if they're not greeted by the military and turned away. At least put them into camps, screen and send them back.

Then I'd look at the cost to do so, and equally cut subsidies to Honduras and that. Teach their government and people we won't stand for this BULLSHIT. Message to them, if it's so bad stop having babies.
Yes cut money from the country who's citizens are leaving for the U.S. because their country doesn't have enough money

Forum List

Back