Biden Admits Providing Free Flights *Over* The Border For 320,000 Illegal Migrants Annually Using Phone App

Do you support Biden flying 320,000+ migrants into the US without ANY security checks?

• Yes

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
What a POS....what a treacherous scum...

Through history traitors like them have been hanged!

He and all his puppeteers should be hanged too!

1709687810338.png

You brought him up.

LOL...sure. We all know you hate Trump...and you say so every time you get through praising him.
I prefer both leaders when they promote policies that make sense. How in the hell is 320k non-citizens being flown into your country good policy?

I recall reading a comment by someone from Israel who supported Bibi who said essentially "our government isn't going to take advice about national security from another government who can't even keep their border secure".

Define for me the word "country".

I wonder if Dems separate the planeloads by categories like forced labor, drug traffickers, minor prostitutes, known criminals and bulk fentanyl, or if they mix them all up. Democrats are fucking America hating creeps. MAGA

It is against the law to murder someone with a gun. Common sense.
Point is, you want to do everything you can to seal up the border. It's not going to work. They'll find their way in. And they'll keep coming as long as we have illegal employers in America.
So please don't point to one illegal immigrant who murdered someone and suggest that this is a epidemic.

PLUS, and I'll keep saying it, we need to go after illegal employers. Republicans won't do that. Hell, Trump is one. As long as we have corporations willing to hire illegals, they'll keep coming. So lets go after illegal employers? Try it and see. Suddenly illegals will stop coming because there is no work.

Let me give you the perfect example. This happened in a RED state not a sanctuary city. A Republican family owned farm hires illegals. And one of them murdered Mollie Tibbetts. Remember her?

Rivera worked at Yarrabee Farms, owned by the family of a prominent Iowa Republican leader, Craig Lang. As part of his employment, the Lang family allowed Rivera to live rent-free on their land. Yarrabee Farms initially claimed that they had vetted Rivera's immigration status through the federal E-Verify program. After E-Verify indicated that Yarrabee Farms was not subscribed to its program, Yarrabee Farms said it used the Social Security Administration system and clarified that Rivera had given them false information.

True. He wants more Mail Out Votes. And more people on Welfare.
Even if they are not allowed to vote, they are counted in the census. Just like the three fifths compromise on slaves it gives the democrats more seats in the house and electoral college. Before the usual suspects jump on me, I know the democratic party didn't exist in 1787, but the same groups who formed it did.
True. He wants more Mail Out Votes. And more people on Welfare.

Even if they are not allowed to vote, they are counted in the census. Just like the three fifths compromise on slaves it gives the democrats more seats in the house and electoral college. Before the usual suspects jump on me, I know the democratic party didn't exist in 1787, but the same groups who formed it did.
Actually ,the Democrat party started in 1828. They were an offshoot of the "Federalists" and some of the "Democratic-Republicans." The Repubs formed later when John Freemont ran for President in 1856.

Forum List

Back