FOREIGN INVASION: Will US Military Confront Migrants At Border?...

the same Soros that gave Trump $160 million ?

or the same Soros thats business partners with Trumps son in law ?

You know the US Democrat Party is behind this 'Caravan' farce. It wants a violent confrontation timed for the Midterm Elections. It's all about getting that power back. They're gladly selling Citizens out. I truly hope Americans reject them at the Ballot Box. But i guess we'll see.
Who benefits from this happening at mid-terms? Think about that for a moment.

Your Party sees a violent confrontation at the border, timed for the Midterms, as another way to demonize Trump further. It's manufactured. And hopefully most Americans understand that.
So you are saying that having this happen at our border at mid-terms BENEFITS the Democrats. Oooooooooookaaaaay.

Your Party leadership sees it that way. It's certainly no coincidence their expected arrival at the US Border is timed for the Midterms. It's been well-planned and funded.
Interesting. So YOU think this benefits the Democrats.

So ask yourselves....who benefits from this caravan traveling to the U.S. border right at mid-terms?

I would say the ones paying for it. If it works, they will double the next caravan. And Democrats, who's political lives depend on those votes that are about to line up and push right through our border and help themselves...
BTW, if this ever happens like this one again, I believe Mexico will ask the US to meet them at their southern border. just saying.

So ask yourselves....who benefits from this caravan traveling to the U.S. border right at mid-terms?
the conservatives. we know it.
Interesting....
why? what you don't know is that legal immigrants don't want them here. And trump's base is on trump's side here. so all advantage is for conservatives.
So, you think this caravan benefits the Republicans.
hugely.

What say you?

You know the US Democrat Party is behind this 'Caravan' farce. It wants a violent confrontation timed for the Midterm Elections. It's all about getting that power back. They're gladly selling Citizens out. I truly hope Americans reject them at the Ballot Box. But i guess we'll see.

Your Party sees a violent confrontation at the border, timed for the Midterms, as another way to demonize Trump further. It's manufactured. And hopefully most Americans understand that.
So you are saying that having this happen at our border at mid-terms BENEFITS the Democrats. Oooooooooookaaaaay.

Your Party leadership sees it that way. It's certainly no coincidence their expected arrival at the US Border is timed for the Midterms. It's been well-planned and funded.

Your leadership sees it that way. They desperately want confrontation at the border, timed for the Midterms. They would love it. Who do you think's funding and organizing this 'Caravan' sham? Look to the organizers, and then follow the money. I'm sure it will lead to Soros and the US Democrat Party.

Interesting....
why? what you don't know is that legal immigrants don't want them here. And trump's base is on trump's side here. so all advantage is for conservatives.
hugely.

What say you?

I say youre full of caca

FOREIGN INVASION: Will US Military Confront Migrants At Border?
`
No.
sure they will. Hugely at that. this is an attack. probably the biggest since the war of 1812.

Might want to get started with that. What is Trump waiting for?
since I'm not at the pentagon, I have no idea. I have my confidence in him. Again, can you imagine that walking into towns smaller than that mob? what do you supposed will happen to citizens? you think they're coming in with hugs and money?

I think that if this process works, we will be Hemisphere 1 within the next 5 years. We need a great big, CLOSED sign on our border with shoulder to shoulder military right in front of it to enforce it. Trump needs to stop talking about it and do it, now sooner than later:

The number of migrant parents entering the United States with children has surged to record levels in the three months since President Trump ended family separations at the border, dealing the administration a deepening crisis three weeks before the midterm elections.

Almost 17,000 families got through the last time they showed up at our border, which is why we are having this caravan. Trump is been in office 2 years and we are still operating under catch and release.
Our country is hanging in the balance. What are we waiting for?

Interesting....
hugely.

What say you?

I say youre full of caca
you're allowed to under our 1st amendment. whoop-ti-do though. stick and stones you know.

FOREIGN INVASION: Will US Military Confront Migrants At Border?
`
No.
sure they will. Hugely at that. this is an attack. probably the biggest since the war of 1812.

Might want to get started with that. What is Trump waiting for?
since I'm not at the pentagon, I have no idea. I have my confidence in him. Again, can you imagine that walking into towns smaller than that mob? what do you supposed will happen to citizens? you think they're coming in with hugs and money?

I think that if this process works, we will be Hemisphere 1 within the next 5 years. We need a great big, CLOSED sign on our border with shoulder to shoulder military right in front of it to enforce it. Trump needs to stop talking about it and do it, now sooner than later:

The number of migrant parents entering the United States with children has surged to record levels in the three months since President Trump ended family separations at the border, dealing the administration a deepening crisis three weeks before the midterm elections.

Almost 17,000 families got through the last time they showed up at our border, which is why we are having this caravan. Trump is been in office 2 years and we are still operating under catch and release.
Our country is hanging in the balance. What are we waiting for?
we are because of the law. Not because of trump. just remember that.

I would say the ones paying for it. If it works, they will double the next caravan. And Democrats benefit, who's political lives depend on those votes that are about to line up and push right through our border and help themselves...
So you believe the Democrats benefit from this caravan.

Your leadership sees it that way. They desperately want confrontation at the border, timed for the Midterms. They would love it. Who do you think's funding and organizing this 'Caravan' sham? Look to the organizers, and then follow the money. I'm sure it will lead to Soros and the US Democrat Party.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------- Rush was saying just 10 minutes ago that Pence was saying that the 'venezuelans' are funding this invasion and that makes sense to me Deschrute .

plus then , the 'dems' , probably the 'bush' famila and others plus even one guy on this board that wanted to know where he could send some money and 'leeks' !!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- Rush was saying just 10 minutes ago that Pence was saying that the 'venezuelans' are funding this invasion and that makes sense to me Deschrute .

The current Venezuelan Government is a Communist regime. It's worshipped by US Left/Democrats. Hugo Chavez was their God. So it wouldn't surprise me if Soros/Democrats are working with Venezuelan Leftist elements to manufacture a violent confrontation at the border.

Obviously it isn't a coincidence their expected arrival at the border is timed for the Midterms. Just follow the money. It will lead to Soros and the US Democrat Party.

It could.
Short answer is it should be quite bad for Democrats as middle-Americans and Independents are certainly not welcoming 14,000 uneducated, unskilled people to sponge up more of their tax dollars.
Long answer is how it will be portrayed.
When they arrive, the media will have 100's of cameras everywhere. They will be laying in wait recording everything and hoping for some dramatic violence, or a crying kid or some women in handcuffs. And they will plaster those images/media all over the news with the message of how mean and terrible Trump is to these people.
This will help them, because let's face it, the left will eat that shit up. Anything that cab even remotely be tied to Trump in a bad way - they go ape shit.
Having said that, their coverage will actually turn the independents and middle Americans against them. They have more sense.

In the end, this SHOULD hurt Democrats quite badly. IF they try and portray the Hondurans as "poor widdle helpless people".
Right now the left media is all but ignoring it.

Forum List

Back