The Caravan O'Death Will Not Arrive Here

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
I know Trump has you pants shitters curled up in a ball of fear on the floor about this Caravan O'Death™ moving its way up from Honduras.

I know he has you twitching and flinching at shadows at the prospect of ISIS terrorists making up the core of the Caravan O'Death™.

I know you tards are actually profoundly stupid enough to bleev Trump when he tells you he is giving you a ten percent tax cut in the next few days, and so of course you are stupid enough to bleev Trump when he tells you the Democrats invited the ISIS Hondurans up here.

I know Fox News is keeping you shitting your pants full every hour on the hour about this Caravan O'Death™.

But the caravan will not make it to our border.

Remember the last Caravan O'Death? Remember?

No, really. Think about the last Caravan O'Death. Surely you remember your propagandists have played this song before, right? Don't tell me you have forgotten about the last one you hacks were shitting your pants over.

So tell me something. When did that last one get here, and what happened when they got here?

Are you drawing a blank?

Yes, yes I am. Drawing a blank that is :D

I did not know this was a regular event until yesterday when the talking heads were shouting about how they have 'warned' us before about this.

While your post is full or snark, what do you actually should be done with caravans such as this one?

Yes, yes I am. Drawing a blank that is :D

I did not know this was a regular event until yesterday when the talking heads were shouting about how they have 'warned' us before about this.

While your post is full or snark, what do you actually should be done with caravans such as this one?
Reality tv shows and stardom for the caravaners, as Trump has turned it into something glamorous

I know Trump has you pants shitters curled up in a ball of fear on the floor about this Caravan O'Death™ moving its way up from Honduras.

I know he has you twitching and flinching at shadows at the prospect of ISIS terrorists making up the core of the Caravan O'Death™.

I know you tards are actually profoundly stupid enough to bleev Trump when he tells you he is giving you a ten percent tax cut in the next few days, and so of course you are stupid enough to bleev Trump when he tells you the Democrats invited the ISIS Hondurans up here.

I know Fox News is keeping you shitting your pants full every hour on the hour about this Caravan O'Death™.

No, really. Think about the last Caravan O'Death. Surely you remember your propagandists have played this song before, right? Don't tell me you have forgotten about the last one you hacks were shitting your pants over.

So tell me something. When did that last one get here, and what happened when they got here?

Are you drawing a blank?
Trump blah blah blah...bleev blah blah blah....trump.....blah blah blah...tard...bleev blah blah blah.

All we really know is that there is a mob if inbred illegals headed this way and no democrat politicians wants to talk about it, and all scum like you can do is mock those who know it's bad and want to stop it.

All countries control their border crossings and immigration.
The Democrats make it about race because they are racist cretins.

Are you drawing a blank?
Trump blah blah blah...bleev blah blah blah....trump.....blah blah blah...tard...bleev blah blah blah.

All we really know is that there is a mob if inbred illegals headed this way and no democrat politicians wants to talk about it, and all scum like you can do is mock those who know it's bad and want to stop it.

Its G. Trump is dancing round the clock in his beautiful mind.

Im drawing blanks but it looks like this has the OP frothing into a frenzy.
Your propagandists count on you having memories like that of goldfish.

Come on. The last Caravan O'Death was only just this past April! You've already forgotten?!?

Geezus!

I guess your fearmongering hacks on Fox News didn't inform you, and you never stopped to ask yourself, "Gee, what happened to all those darkies they said were coming to storm our border?"

Wow!

Caravan of death is not going to get here because Trump means business

Come on. The last Caravan O'Death was only just this past April! You've already forgotten?!?

Geezus!

I guess your fearmongering hacks on Fox News didn't inform you, and you never stopped to ask yourself, "Gee, what happened to all those darkies they said were coming to storm our border?"

Wow!

Still drawing blanks. Now scamper along and keep that frothing up.

Are you drawing a blank?
You can't be okay with hordes of people from other nations forcing their way into our country simply because they have a big number and we can't stop them.

This is exactly what Chairman Mao suggested. He said that if China was ever attacked, he would send 1,000,000 civilians to the enemy to surrender each day until the enemy had no means to keep them.

This is Mao strategy. Don't you see it?

Geezus!

Wow!

See post 11, goldfish.

The caravan of Central American migrants that has prompted scathing tweets from President Trump is expected to end its journey at the Mexican capital rather than pushing north to the U.S. border, organizers said Wednesday.

The sheer size of the group — more than 1,000 people, swollen by Hondurans leaving their country after a contentious presidential election — has made the logistics of travel too difficult, they said.

“When we saw the numbers, we were shocked,” said Irineo Mujica, a Mexican American activist who is helping organize the trek. “It’s impossible to travel with this many people.”

Are you drawing a blank?
You can't be okay with hordes of people from other nations forcing their way into our country simply because they have a big number and we can't stop them.

This is exactly what Chairman Mao suggested. He said that if China was ever attacked, he would send 1,000,000 civilians to the enemy to surrender each day until the enemy had no means to keep them.

This is Mao strategy. Don't you see it?
See post 11.

That's what Trump will tell you, and you will be stupid enough to bleev it.
He may not mean business, but I sure the hell do. What the fuck? We can't have that shit go unchecked. Next 10,000 Russians will move into Alaska and work their way to California to vote in elections their. How can we stop them if we don't put a stop to it here and now.

I HOPE Trump is serious when he says he will stop this shit. Don't you?

Geezus!

Wow!

See post 11, goldfish.

The caravan of Central American migrants that has prompted scathing tweets from President Trump is expected to end its journey at the Mexican capital rather than pushing north to the U.S. border, organizers said Wednesday.

The sheer size of the group — more than 1,000 people, swollen by Hondurans leaving their country after a contentious presidential election — has made the logistics of travel too difficult, they said.

“When we saw the numbers, we were shocked,” said Irineo Mujica, a Mexican American activist who is helping organize the trek. “It’s impossible to travel with this many people.”

Still drawing blanks and not concerned. Clearly, you are scared.

Forum List

Back