Forced to deny my Christian faith to enter a Christian website? What?

Parture the Magician certainly is biblically, as well as spiritually, ignorant.

You're an idiot who is going to Hell according to the Bible. Bottom line.
You're like the other primates on this forum. Your telling Me that I'm going to hell is like a baboon telling Me that a Picaso is just a bunch of squiggly color....go away baboon.
Since the Bible is proven to be true, and you can't overturn that proof, you're the baboon going to Hell.
How can anyone take you seriously? You deny your own faith.

My way to salvation is through Jesus.....YOU don't get a say in the matter. Which is why I treat all you primates the same. Have a nice day and lay off the bananas. They're making you fat.
Since you reject Jesus as your Lord and Savior, you are going to Hell.
[Jhn 3:5-6, 15-21 KJV] 5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and [of] the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. ... 15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
So, you're stupid on top of being a lower primate.

I just said that My salvation is through Jesus.

YOU DO NOT GET A SAY IN MY SALVATION.

I wonder if it is possible to dumb this down even further so that you can understand.
If you have not come to the cross to accept Jesus as Savior then you are not saved. That includes accepting Him as the 2nd Person of the Trinity, died on the cross for the sins of the world, resurrected the 3rd day, will return to reign on earth for 1000 years with His overcomers, salvation is OSAS not non-OSAS, and you can't be a Calvinist since that is a false gospel. And most Pentecostals are not saved since they worship a false Christ of gibberish babble. People are really cunning in their false Christ they worship so if you don't accept Hell and you are a universalist instead, that also qualifies you as never being born-again. There are other matters too so we need to test the spirits.

Pasture the Magician does not have God's authority for his silly pronouncements.

He is like a new born convert who does more damage than twenty devils.

Pasture the Magician does not have God's authority for his silly pronouncements.

He is like a new born convert who does more damage than twenty devils.
The Bible is clear JakeStarkey is going to Hell according to Jesus.

[Jhn 3:15-21 KJV] 15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Parture is acting like a Magician, having as he thinks the Power of God but only his own false wisdom.

The Magician has not authority, not one scintilla of evidence that he is nothing more than a puffed up poseur who wants power over others and their money as well.

Parture is acting like a Magician, having as he thinks the Power of God but only his own false wisdom.

The Magician has not authority, not one scintilla of evidence that he is nothing more than a puffed up poseur who wants power over others and their money as well.
According to the Bible JakeStarkey is going to Hell.

[Jhn 3:15-21 KJV] 15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

I am once saved always saved.

And the rest of us are not? You say that you cannot turn your back on him, but we all have? And you do not see the fallacy in that?
Are you saying you are a non-OSASer (i.e. Remonstrant like Roman Catholics) that you could lose salvation if you chose to do so after being saved?

You mean he believes the Bible and not the doctrine of parture?

Perish the thought

I am once saved always saved.

And the rest of us are not? You say that you cannot turn your back on him, but we all have? And you do not see the fallacy in that?
Are you saying you are a non-OSASer (i.e. Remonstrant like Roman Catholics) that you could lose salvation if you chose to do so after being saved?

You mean he believes the Bible and not the doctrine of parture?

Perish the thought
The Bible teaches once saved always saved; those who are born-again "they shall never perish" (John 10.28). This is not my idea. I just quoted the Bible for you.

There is no Doctrine of Parture, their is no Book of Parture, there is no Bible of Parture, and Parture is merely a Magician not a Prophet.

Parture is simply a bumbling buffoon fumbling badly at being a Judge in Israel.

There is no Doctrine of Parture, their is no Book of Parture, there is no Bible of Parture, and Parture is merely a Magician not a Prophet.

Jesus died on the cross for the sins of the world. You don't have to accept it, but at the same time you won't be allowed with those who go to the New City because there is no evil there.

Dear USMB members:

Much to my dismay I found a wonderful website
that Parture referred, and was very hopeful this was
a good way to help establish consensus on God and eradicate errors.

However, because I used terms incorrectly I got banned from that site,
accused of not being Christian and doubletalk in answering the questions wrong.

So I had to go back and deny all my faith in the Bible
and change all the answers to "not sure" in order to make sure I didn't make a mistake again
in answering those questions.

What kind of website would punish people for answering as honestly
as possible even though I may have made a mistake in explaining my views?

What kind of website would accuse people of guilty until proven innocent?

This is really sad because there is a section there on sharing about the Trinity
which I believe is the key in uniting all people in understanding
and now I cannot even post there because I have been falsely accused
of not being a believer.

Parture if you are reading this, this SADDENS me and makes
me want to renounce my faith if this is how Christians treat each other.
If I am not free to share honestly how and why I believe the Holy Trinity
is Universal but am accused for teaching this, then I ask you to prove
me a false prophet, put me on public trial, and let me be put to death
if I am speaking falsely. I have had enough of this weird behavior.

I even was honest about mentioning what websites referred
me here, and got an infraction for naming those sites that included advertising.

That site is a wonderful site content wise and I am sorry that it excludes people
based on false accusation and suspicion.

If I made mistakes I thought the point of Christianity is to
forgive and correct mistakes instead of judge and condemn people
first and then ask questions later? What kind of rebuke calls for that?

The Christianity I know respects natural laws of due process
as given by God, so this is contradictory with God's natural laws of justice.

If you have any comments please share,
because I am shocked and appalled that fellow Christians
would issue judgment and punishment first, even accusing a
fellow Christian of things I didn't mean the way I was accused
and was honestly trying to answer honestly.

Very strange, but I should not be surprised anymore.

No wonder people cannot stand Christians.

I feel owe an apology to all my atheist friends who warned me
Christians make no sense and contradict themselves
as hateful, judgmental unforgiving and beyond reasonable explanation!

Please tell me this can be corrected.

Otherwise I find it very hard to believe
* that because I teach forgiveness in Christ on a universal scale,
this means I am going to hell as a nonbeliever
* that because I agree with the Bible
and answered yes to those questions
that I am banned, so I had to change all my answers
to "not sure" and deny my faith in order not to make
any more mistakes by putting yes or no. This site
is forcing me to be "unsure" and has penalized
me for saying I agree with the Bible?

Sorry but this makes me not want to be Christian
if I have to fix this mess in order to prove that I am.

Maybe it's not worth the trouble.
Sorry Parture but if this is what I have to do to "prove I am Christian"
I don't think forcing people to deny agreeing with the Bible in order not to make a mistake
and punishing forgiveness is very Christian at all.

Whatever joke this is, I think it is sad.

Jesus and his real teachers--all teach--Jesus has a God-his Father--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 8:6, 1Cor 15:24-28---1Peter 1:3--- Rev 1:6---- all 100% in agreement--Jesus has a God his Father---now isn't the rule if another gospel besides what Jesus and his apostles taught, is being taught--it is not true.
The facts of Israelite history prove 0 trinity exists, and their translations are erred from Catholicism council teachings. Catholicism translated Gods word--then originals were gone--all trinity translations are from their translating.
Trinity religions = a house divided will not stand-Mark 3:24-26) 1Cor 1:10)

From Moses on up until this very day--a single being mono God named-YHWH(Jehovah) was taught and served--even to Jesus his first 30 years attending the synagogues--he never refuted that teaching or God, as I showed above--that God was taught by Jesus and his real teachers---this is bottom line reality--John 4:22-24

Jesus died on the cross for the sins of the world. You don't have to accept it, but at the same time you won't be allowed with those who go to the New City because there is no evil there.

Your words are the mere babbling of a goofy person, Parture.

I will be in Heaven, and I hope you make it as well.

Parture, is Jesus Christ the divine Son of God, a member of the Godhead?

Parture, our little goof ball, you are not the Father's or the Son's messenger.

Dear USMB members:

Much to my dismay I found a wonderful website
that Parture referred, and was very hopeful this was
a good way to help establish consensus on God and eradicate errors.

However, because I used terms incorrectly I got banned from that site,
accused of not being Christian and doubletalk in answering the questions wrong.

So I had to go back and deny all my faith in the Bible
and change all the answers to "not sure" in order to make sure I didn't make a mistake again
in answering those questions.

What kind of website would punish people for answering as honestly
as possible even though I may have made a mistake in explaining my views?

What kind of website would accuse people of guilty until proven innocent?

This is really sad because there is a section there on sharing about the Trinity
which I believe is the key in uniting all people in understanding
and now I cannot even post there because I have been falsely accused
of not being a believer.

Parture if you are reading this, this SADDENS me and makes
me want to renounce my faith if this is how Christians treat each other.
If I am not free to share honestly how and why I believe the Holy Trinity
is Universal but am accused for teaching this, then I ask you to prove
me a false prophet, put me on public trial, and let me be put to death
if I am speaking falsely. I have had enough of this weird behavior.

I even was honest about mentioning what websites referred
me here, and got an infraction for naming those sites that included advertising.

That site is a wonderful site content wise and I am sorry that it excludes people
based on false accusation and suspicion.

If I made mistakes I thought the point of Christianity is to
forgive and correct mistakes instead of judge and condemn people
first and then ask questions later? What kind of rebuke calls for that?

The Christianity I know respects natural laws of due process
as given by God, so this is contradictory with God's natural laws of justice.

If you have any comments please share,
because I am shocked and appalled that fellow Christians
would issue judgment and punishment first, even accusing a
fellow Christian of things I didn't mean the way I was accused
and was honestly trying to answer honestly.

Very strange, but I should not be surprised anymore.

No wonder people cannot stand Christians.

I feel owe an apology to all my atheist friends who warned me
Christians make no sense and contradict themselves
as hateful, judgmental unforgiving and beyond reasonable explanation!

Please tell me this can be corrected.

Otherwise I find it very hard to believe
* that because I teach forgiveness in Christ on a universal scale,
this means I am going to hell as a nonbeliever
* that because I agree with the Bible
and answered yes to those questions
that I am banned, so I had to change all my answers
to "not sure" and deny my faith in order not to make
any more mistakes by putting yes or no. This site
is forcing me to be "unsure" and has penalized
me for saying I agree with the Bible?

Sorry but this makes me not want to be Christian
if I have to fix this mess in order to prove that I am.

Maybe it's not worth the trouble.
Sorry Parture but if this is what I have to do to "prove I am Christian"
I don't think forcing people to deny agreeing with the Bible in order not to make a mistake
and punishing forgiveness is very Christian at all.

Whatever joke this is, I think it is sad.

Jesus and his real teachers--all teach--Jesus has a God-his Father--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 8:6, 1Cor 15:24-28---1Peter 1:3--- Rev 1:6---- all 100% in agreement--Jesus has a God his Father---now isn't the rule if another gospel besides what Jesus and his apostles taught, is being taught--it is not true.
The facts of Israelite history prove 0 trinity exists, and their translations are erred from Catholicism council teachings. Catholicism translated Gods word--then originals were gone--all trinity translations are from their translating.
Trinity religions = a house divided will not stand-Mark 3:24-26) 1Cor 1:10)

From Moses on up until this very day--a single being mono God named-YHWH(Jehovah) was taught and served--even to Jesus his first 30 years attending the synagogues--he never refuted that teaching or God, as I showed above--that God was taught by Jesus and his real teachers---this is bottom line reality--John 4:22-24
Jesus claimed to be God when He forgave sins and the Pharisees wanted to kill Him for making this claim. The Holy Spirit is the life of the Father and the Son. And the Father is never confused with the Spirit or the Son. Hence, you have the Trinity. The point of Jesus showing obedience to the Father is to enter His creation to show us how to live in such perfect obedience. In the OT you will see reference to the Father, other times the Son, and still other times the Holy Spirit.

The 3 Persons of the Godhead are co-equal and co-inherent in the Godhead. With God's 3 Persons He shows His personableness and that He is relational in His monotheistic character.

You wouldn't want to be atoned by mere man, but God in His creation as fully God and fully man.

Jakestarkey is going to Hell because he is too selfish to come to the cross as a helpless sinner to receive the Lord Jesus as Savior.

"Have this mind in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: who, existing in the form of God, counted not the being on an equality with God a thing to be grasped, but emptied himself, taking the form of a servant, being made in the likeness of men; and being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, becoming obedient [even] unto death, yea, the death of the cross. Wherefore also God highly exalted him, and gave unto him the name which is above every name; that in the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of [things] in heaven and [things] on earth and [things] under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father" (Phil. 2.5-11).

Jakestarkey is going to Hell because he is too selfish to come to the cross as a helpless sinner to receive the Lord Jesus as Savior.
Done on April 10, 1991. Why do you tell a lie when I posted it above last night. You are bearing False Witness, Parture the Magician.

Forum List

Back