Forced to deny my Christian faith to enter a Christian website? What?

Dear USMB members:

Much to my dismay I found a wonderful website
that Parture referred, and was very hopeful this was
a good way to help establish consensus on God and eradicate errors.

However, because I used terms incorrectly I got banned from that site,
accused of not being Christian and doubletalk in answering the questions wrong.

So I had to go back and deny all my faith in the Bible
and change all the answers to "not sure" in order to make sure I didn't make a mistake again
in answering those questions.

What kind of website would punish people for answering as honestly
as possible even though I may have made a mistake in explaining my views?

What kind of website would accuse people of guilty until proven innocent?

This is really sad because there is a section there on sharing about the Trinity
which I believe is the key in uniting all people in understanding
and now I cannot even post there because I have been falsely accused
of not being a believer.

Parture if you are reading this, this SADDENS me and makes
me want to renounce my faith if this is how Christians treat each other.
If I am not free to share honestly how and why I believe the Holy Trinity
is Universal but am accused for teaching this, then I ask you to prove
me a false prophet, put me on public trial, and let me be put to death
if I am speaking falsely. I have had enough of this weird behavior.

I even was honest about mentioning what websites referred
me here, and got an infraction for naming those sites that included advertising.

That site is a wonderful site content wise and I am sorry that it excludes people
based on false accusation and suspicion.

If I made mistakes I thought the point of Christianity is to
forgive and correct mistakes instead of judge and condemn people
first and then ask questions later? What kind of rebuke calls for that?

The Christianity I know respects natural laws of due process
as given by God, so this is contradictory with God's natural laws of justice.

If you have any comments please share,
because I am shocked and appalled that fellow Christians
would issue judgment and punishment first, even accusing a
fellow Christian of things I didn't mean the way I was accused
and was honestly trying to answer honestly.

Very strange, but I should not be surprised anymore.

No wonder people cannot stand Christians.

I feel owe an apology to all my atheist friends who warned me
Christians make no sense and contradict themselves
as hateful, judgmental unforgiving and beyond reasonable explanation!

Please tell me this can be corrected.

Otherwise I find it very hard to believe
* that because I teach forgiveness in Christ on a universal scale,
this means I am going to hell as a nonbeliever
* that because I agree with the Bible
and answered yes to those questions
that I am banned, so I had to change all my answers
to "not sure" and deny my faith in order not to make
any more mistakes by putting yes or no. This site
is forcing me to be "unsure" and has penalized
me for saying I agree with the Bible?

Sorry but this makes me not want to be Christian
if I have to fix this mess in order to prove that I am.

Maybe it's not worth the trouble.
Sorry Parture but if this is what I have to do to "prove I am Christian"
I don't think forcing people to deny agreeing with the Bible in order not to make a mistake
and punishing forgiveness is very Christian at all.

Whatever joke this is, I think it is sad.

Jesus and his real teachers--all teach--Jesus has a God-his Father--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 8:6, 1Cor 15:24-28---1Peter 1:3--- Rev 1:6---- all 100% in agreement--Jesus has a God his Father---now isn't the rule if another gospel besides what Jesus and his apostles taught, is being taught--it is not true.
The facts of Israelite history prove 0 trinity exists, and their translations are erred from Catholicism council teachings. Catholicism translated Gods word--then originals were gone--all trinity translations are from their translating.
Trinity religions = a house divided will not stand-Mark 3:24-26) 1Cor 1:10)

From Moses on up until this very day--a single being mono God named-YHWH(Jehovah) was taught and served--even to Jesus his first 30 years attending the synagogues--he never refuted that teaching or God, as I showed above--that God was taught by Jesus and his real teachers---this is bottom line reality--John 4:22-24

Hi kjw47 Welcome and Thanks for joining in and posting.

A. I agree to stick with the Scripture:
Matthew 28:19
19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations,
baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit

Are we in agreement here?
The Father Son and Holy Spirit,
Heavenly Father/ Christ Jesus/ Holy Spirit

B. Do YOU agree to refer to Holy Spirit
as the COMFORTER.

ACTIVE FORCE does not literally appear in the Bible
but COMFORTER does.

Active Force is a loose description or explanation of passages like this:
1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

But here the Holy Spirit comes with Jesus as the COMFORTER:
John 14
16And I will ask the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; 17Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

full context:
9Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father? 10Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake. 12Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. 13And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

15If ye love me, keep my commandments.

^ Do we both also agree these are the Two Great Commandment
that all the laws and the prophets are based on, plus the New Commandment
Jesus gives us in John 13:34 that make the THREE Complete
Love of the Father, Love of the Son, Love of the Holy Spirit:

Matthew 22:36-40King James Version (KJV)
36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

JOHN 13:34
34"A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another.35"By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

Are we in agreement in Christ that these THREE are ONE
where the love of Christ joins the love of one another and the love of the Father as ONE?

Youre a prophet emily?

More like an interpreter, between Biblical terms and secular terms.

And on here, I'm trying to translate between liberal analogies and conservative analogies,
(like comparing gun rights and voting rights or comparing prolife/prochoice with prohealth/proliberty)
to help people see the BULLYING they do to others is what they're complaining is done unto them.

But people have to tell me if I got it right or not, or if I strike out.
And if not I try a DIFFERENT explanation or example, by trial and error,
until people GET what the other person is saying "relatively speaking."

Parture, our little goof ball, you are not the Father's or the Son's messenger.
Jakestarkey is going to Hell because he is too selfish to come to the cross as a helpless sinner to receive the Lord Jesus as Savior.

Parture, if JakeStarkey can forgive and receive both you and me at the same time, as children of God despite our worst flaws, he must have the grace of Christ to do that, and he is surely saved.

For YOU to still care that I receive correction and not go to Hell, when you are so convinced I am,
then YOU also have the conscience of Christ working through you and know we are bound by conscience
as equal believers for you to care and not give up on that commitment in Christ.

I am glad to see that we three are all believers.

As such, by Matthew 18:15-20 we are called to continue rebuking and correcting whatever faults we see lie between us, that we restore good faith relations by establishing truth by agreement in Christ as equal children, neighbors, witnesses.

Since none of us count as heathens or nonbelievers, then we cannot ask to depart company which nonbelievers may do to dismiss whoever is witnessing to them to leave; as Believers in Christ, we are called to FINISH the rebuke process and resolve all matters in Christ Jesus.

I am grateful relieved and enraptured to know this, to know Jake is also with us
when I feared we could not reach each other.

Thank you both, it is good to know that as flawed and faulty as how we come across to each other, because we are all committed believers in Christ, then all shall be forgiven so it may be CORRECTED and resolved.

In Jesus name Amen

Parture, our little goof ball, you are not the Father's or the Son's messenger.
Jakestarkey is going to Hell because he is too selfish to come to the cross as a helpless sinner to receive the Lord Jesus as Savior.

Parture, if JakeStarkey can forgive and receive both you and me at the same time, as children of God despite our worst flaws, he must have the grace of Christ to do that, and he is surely saved.

For YOU to still care that I receive correction and not go to Hell, when you are so convinced I am,
then YOU also have the conscience of Christ working through you and know we are bound by conscience
as equal believers for you to care and not give up on that commitment in Christ.

I am glad to see that we three are all believers.

As such, by Matthew 18:15-20 we are called to continue rebuking and correcting whatever faults we see lie between us, that we restore good faith relations by establishing truth by agreement in Christ as equal children, neighbors, witnesses.

Since none of us count as heathens or nonbelievers, then we cannot ask to depart company which nonbelievers may do to dismiss whoever is witnessing to them to leave; as Believers in Christ, we are called to FINISH the rebuke process and resolve all matters in Christ Jesus.

I am grateful relieved and enraptured to know this, to know Jake is also with us
when I feared we could not reach each other.

Thank you both, it is good to know that as flawed and faulty as how we come across to each other, because we are all committed believers in Christ, then all shall be forgiven so it may be CORRECTED and resolved.

In Jesus name Amen
Amen. Parture is simply not mature in the gospel is all, imho.

There is no Doctrine of Parture, their is no Book of Parture, there is no Bible of Parture, and Parture is merely a Magician not a Prophet.

Parture is simply a bumbling buffoon fumbling badly at being a Judge in Israel.

He is some kind of tester, supposed to be an angel but if you don't forgive it, then it is like a troll or demon.
But if you can forgive and look past the obvious problems, the driving force is seeking resolution and will not stop.

When someone ordered him to "stop spamming" he immediately stopped and explained that he was just trying
to reach me by repeating the same things until I listened, so he was honest in his attempt. He accepted
rebuke but only when delivered in a way he understood and respected. I don't talk that way so he doesn't hear me so well.

When someone pointed out he was casting stones, he wasn't even aware he came across that way.
So that's when I first understood he THINKS he is making corrections the right way.

At first I thought he was a sociopath with no sense of social skills or empathy.
Some monks and saints who act without emotion/fear are like that, so I thought that
was part of his gift, and he just hasn't learned how to use it, so it comes across as robotic.

I sense he is called by Christ and is trying to act according to God's purpose for him.
He thinks it is one thing, but it is not LITERALLY as it seems.

He is here to help people, but what we gain from working with him
may not be what he expected to teach us.

JakeStarkey please continue to forgive Parture for not knowing what he does,
and God will continue to bless you multifold for your mercy and effort to include him.

We can turn this into something Good, for God's glory and purposes.
Forgiving first, then understanding and corrections will follow from there... Thank you!

All of that means, if I understand you, Emily, is that Parture is a concrete learner.

He will need to develop grace in social interaction, I reckon, if he wishes to accomplish whatever the Father may have for him.

All of that means, if I understand you, Emily, is that Parture is a concrete learner.

He will need to develop grace in social interaction, I reckon, if he wishes to accomplish whatever the Father may have for him.

Yes he is very literal. I sensed and told him he needs to form a TEAM around him
to do the parts he isn't gifted in doing, and then he can use his correctly, with help!

I am so open to different people's relative languages, that PostMP could not follow all the examples I threw out.
So I am like the OPPOSITE of Parture.
I am overly empathetic, to a fault. He is under empathetic to a fault.
I lean relative and universal, and then depend on "where we agree" to anchor us down to specifics which I don't dictate.
He picks apart the literal details and makes them absolutes.

So I told him, if we can map out where HE and I agree in Christ on the Bible,
that would be the absolute.

I believe if you get the two farthest opposite extremes to merge in agreement,
that means all views in the spectrum between those two extremes
also converge to the central agreement in the middle, too.

Jake if you and drifter can help Parture and me reach agreement,
then anyone anywhere else on the spectrum from liberal to conservative,
figurative to literal, can find agreement in Christ -- if WE can do it!

He is absolute that NOBODY has gone to hell or heaven yet.
I believe EVERYONE is heading to salvation if I can understand the Bible
because that means ANYONE can. By the time I can explain it where people
like Parture and I can AGREE what it means, that means anyone can do this.
We can ALL agree in Christ.

And his name Parture refers to partial rapture or the
preparatory stage. So this is very fitting for what he seeks to do.

Thanks Jake!

Parture cannot tell you when he was saved.

I was saved April 10, 1991.
I know the month and year I was born-again, but sometimes I don't like to give out information in some places. This is one of those places.

Why in the world not? I was saved and accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and savior late 1983 or early 1984. Now how is that such privileged information? How can that be used for or against me? What are you afraid of?

I am once saved always saved.

And the rest of us are not? You say that you cannot turn your back on him, but we all have? And you do not see the fallacy in that?
Are you saying you are a non-OSASer (i.e. Remonstrant like Roman Catholics) that you could lose salvation if you chose to do so after being saved?

Please reread what I wrote in response. You said, once saved always saved. I agree with that. Please stop twisting my words. And I asked then (in essence) why then are the rest of us not saved and going to Hell?

He is some kind of tester, supposed to be an angel but if you don't forgive it, then it is like a troll or demon.
But if you can forgive and look past the obvious problems, the driving force is seeking resolution and will not stop.

When someone ordered him to "stop spamming" he immediately stopped and explained that he was just trying
to reach me by repeating the same things until I listened, so he was honest in his attempt. He accepted
rebuke but only when delivered in a way he understood and respected. I don't talk that way so he doesn't hear me so well.

When someone pointed out he was casting stones, he wasn't even aware he came across that way.
So that's when I first understood he THINKS he is making corrections the right way.

At first I thought he was a sociopath with no sense of social skills or empathy.
Some monks and saints who act without emotion/fear are like that, so I thought that
was part of his gift, and he just hasn't learned how to use it, so it comes across as robotic.

I sense he is called by Christ and is trying to act according to God's purpose for him.

and God will continue to bless you multifold for your mercy and effort to include him.

Forgiving first, then understanding and corrections will follow from there... Thank you!

Emily, this just stinks, lol! That was too nicely put. I wanted to continue to rebuke the crap out of him; I still think there is something wrong since he has yet to actually write the words, "I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and savior" or close here on this site, but i will accept your opinion.

Disclaimer: That does not mean I am saved by nor that someone needs to be saved by a universalist, the only salvation is through Jesus Christ.

Parture cannot tell you when he was saved.

I was saved April 10, 1991.
I know the month and year I was born-again, but sometimes I don't like to give out information in some places. This is one of those places.

Why in the world not? I was saved and accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and savior late 1983 or early 1984. Now how is that such privileged information? How can that be used for or against me? What are you afraid of?

I went through two significant steps, and the rest run together in a progression or process.

When I was about 6 or 7 a mother of one of my friends at a neighbor's house
showed me a little pamphlet about Jesus on the Cross. And I just felt so sad for poor Jesus
I just wanted to make him happy and not see him suffer. So the lady told me that accepting Jesus
to live in my heart would make Jesus happy so I did.

I didn't understand after that, so I left it alone. I just tried my best to make everyone happy.

In 5th grade I prayed to God for a certain sign, and I promised to be the best girl in the
world and make everyone happy. I got the same sign I asked for, twice, so I figured it was true.

I forgot about that also.

Years later, after I'd suppressed grief over my father collapsing from a stroke into a vegetative state,
and I'd been through an abusive relationship I didn't realize was fraud until I was out of it,
I was so sick and tired of being lied to and taken advantage of, I came to accept that I could not
help if other people lied and did wrong things. I could only help that I did the right thing. I was sad
because I thought that wasn't good enough, that I would just get screwed over and couldn't help it.

I blamed everything on my boyfriend for lying cheating covering up and abusing and forcing me
to cover things up, but then when all the anger projected onto him, I forgave that, too, and it went away!

Suddenly I felt free. I felt I could start over, by just remembering I could forgive and let go.

Just when I felt free IT HIT ME.
It was like God suddenly turned on all the switches and I could see my past and future,
and why my "karma" from the family past had repeated, in a vicious cycle
because there had been no forgiveness but just covering things up and suppressing them.

All this blew up in my face. I felt I was seeing the workings of heaven and hell happening at once.
All the bad things that led to my dad's problems, and those had repeated from his parents, etc.

So the message I got was
not only did forgiveness break the cycle where these things would quit happening,
but ALL HUMANITY was going through this, and the collective result was going to
be world peace. All Humanity was going to be "saved" and this is the real-world
reflection of the Salvation in the Bible with Jesus coming back to save the world.

It was all connected, and suddenly a light had gone off in my head
and now I could see all things were true and part of this interconnected plan.

Now I understand that it was the prayers in Christ Jesus that brought forth
this sudden forgiveness healing and awareness of God's will working through
generation to reach culmination. those prayers didn't happen until later in the future, but
they connected in time to where prayers and forgiveness did occur.

so that's how I understood Divine Forgiveness in Christ Jesus transcends
time and space, and can connect people from the past to the future to heal
and remove the negative barriers preventing us from seeing and following God's will.

So that is where I understood the process is not always linear as in human time order.

As long as we forgive, we can plant seeds and those can be watered and bloom.
All the places in our lives where we forgive, this opens the door to God's will to enter in.

And when we pray in agreement in Christ Jesus, this really sends Divine Forgiveness
Grace and Healing to flow through those circuits, to remove whatever we ask help
to forgive, and open all doors, all hearts and minds, eyes and ears, and relations to receive.

Since my upbringing had NO Christian or Biblical teaching or tradition,
I had to go study and learn that AFTER I received this "rebirth" or "Holy Spirit"
revelation. I just KNEW it came from God because it included all things.
There wasn't a single person or thing in life that was touched or included.
I just KNEW it had to do with Jesus and the HolySpirit returning in the Bible.

And the same message also told me all of the Buddhist teachings would
be fulfilled also, that both East and West would be joined as one like a Marriage.

The last REALLY DEEP spiritual change I went through was in 1999.
After a bad incident with running into REALLY bad karma that I couldn't escape,
really bad like two bad relationships both smashing me at once crushed in the middle,
I called my friend Olivia who does the healing and deliverance prayer and REALLY
REALLY asked to pray to save me from whatever this was and whatever it was coming from.

I knew those prayers would work.
So the prayers took me out of that bad situation by sending the people away,
and I had to work through and recover on my own from all the things internally,
and withdrew socially until 2001, when I started socializing again.

After that, I've still had major crises hit all at once but I understood these
were more trials and tribulations to work through. The worst was 2001
when my father finally died, 9/11 hit, and the head of the school where I taught
suddenly died (all within a matter of months) and I had to take over and couldn't
grieve until after finals. I just know to keep forgiving and working through whatever
happens, as the old karma passes through and the cycle is broken by forgiving
and not repeating the same old patterns. Because of what helped me, I can recommend
to friends, even atheist and secular, to go through the spiritual healing when their life
crises hit and they feel like they are dying. So I can help other people go through the
process with more support than I did when I went through before I understood it.

Now that I get the ups and downs are part of a process, I can help more people
not to freak out when it hits. When it happened to me, I had no training how to deal with it,
and had to learn the hard way how to resolve issues with families or friends.
So now I can help others to forgive and work through conflicts instead of suppressing
them like my family did, thinking they would go away. Without forgiveness, they blew up worse.

But forgiveness and prayer for healing cleared them out permanently to bring true peace.
So that's why I believe everyone will eventually finish their process and find peace,
no matter how many generations it takes. The same process was in the works from start to end.
Every life is tied in with that, like interwoven patterns, and both the Bible and Buddhism
describe the stages of this process that all humanity is going through to reach maturity.

Hi teddyearp Look at Parture's message where he said something about not having to listen to a nonpersona.
When he says something as fargone as what HE is saying is nonbiblical,
please treat it as nothing, as if nobody said it, because that's the rule he applies. If it is false, it doesn't even exist.

He says "going to hell" to mean "that isn't true for me and what I recognize as Christ and God's truth"

Please forgive his ways of saying he rejects because he doesn't understand how what we are saying can be true.
I think that is fair enough. Is it REALLY Parture's fault if he doesn't understand what we're saying?
He's TRYING to make corrections given what he knows. But he doesn't get what we are saying either.

If we all pray to forgive, correct and uplift one another,
then we will all get better at communicating than this!

You're like the other primates on this forum. Your telling Me that I'm going to hell is like a baboon telling Me that a Picaso is just a bunch of squiggly color....go away baboon.
Since the Bible is proven to be true, and you can't overturn that proof, you're the baboon going to Hell.
How can anyone take you seriously? You deny your own faith.

My way to salvation is through Jesus.....YOU don't get a say in the matter. Which is why I treat all you primates the same. Have a nice day and lay off the bananas. They're making you fat.
Since you reject Jesus as your Lord and Savior, you are going to Hell.
[Jhn 3:5-6, 15-21 KJV] 5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and [of] the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. ... 15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
So, you're stupid on top of being a lower primate.

I just said that My salvation is through Jesus.

YOU DO NOT GET A SAY IN MY SALVATION.

I wonder if it is possible to dumb this down even further so that you can understand.
If you have not come to the cross to accept Jesus as Savior then you are not saved. That includes accepting Him as the 2nd Person of the Trinity, died on the cross for the sins of the world, resurrected the 3rd day, will return to reign on earth for 1000 years with His overcomers, salvation is OSAS not non-OSAS, and you can't be a Calvinist since that is a false gospel. And most Pentecostals are not saved since they worship a false Christ of gibberish babble. People are really cunning in their false Christ they worship so if you don't accept Hell and you are a universalist instead, that also qualifies you as never being born-again. There are other matters too so we need to test the spirits.
Your church needs to teach you how to comprehend what you read.

Here..

peeled-banana.jpg

Dear USMB members:

and change all the answers to "not sure" in order to make sure I didn't make a mistake again

This is really sad because there is a section there on sharing about the Trinity
of not being a believer.

me here, and got an infraction for naming those sites that included advertising.

That site is a wonderful site content wise and I am sorry that it excludes people

I don't think forcing people to deny agreeing with the Bible in order not to make a mistake

Jesus and his real teachers--all teach--Jesus has a God-his Father--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 8:6, 1Cor 15:24-28---1Peter 1:3--- Rev 1:6---- all 100% in agreement--Jesus has a God his Father---now isn't the rule if another gospel besides what Jesus and his apostles taught, is being taught--it is not true.
The facts of Israelite history prove 0 trinity exists, and their translations are erred from Catholicism council teachings. Catholicism translated Gods word--then originals were gone--all trinity translations are from their translating.

From Moses on up until this very day--a single being mono God named-YHWH(Jehovah) was taught and served--even to Jesus his first 30 years attending the synagogues--he never refuted that teaching or God, as I showed above--that God was taught by Jesus and his real teachers---this is bottom line reality--John 4:22-24
Jesus claimed to be God when He forgave sins and the Pharisees wanted to kill Him for making this claim. The Holy Spirit is the life of the Father and the Son. And the Father is never confused with the Spirit or the Son. Hence, you have the Trinity. The point of Jesus showing obedience to the Father is to enter His creation to show us how to live in such perfect obedience. In the OT you will see reference to the Father, other times the Son, and still other times the Holy Spirit.

The 3 Persons of the Godhead are co-equal and co-inherent in the Godhead. With God's 3 Persons He shows His personableness and that He is relational in His monotheistic character.

You wouldn't want to be atoned by mere man, but God in His creation as fully God and fully man.

The pharisees were lying every step of the way about Jesus--they taught his new religion was a sect--they taught he received his power from satan, and tried to teach that Jesus was claiming to be God( but he didn't)--it was all lies--they hated him.

What is the rule--if another gospel other than what Jesus and the apostles taught---John 20:17, Rev 3:12--- 2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 8:6, 1Cor 15:24-28---1Peter 1:3---Rev 1:6---Jesus and 3 real teachers teach---Jesus has a God, his Father( YHWH(Jehovah)--its 100% fact---God does not have a God--Jesus does.
Trinity translations are filled with error--Jesus' truths prove it--like this-John 4:22-24---- the hour is coming and the hour is now, that the true worshippers will worship the FATHER in spirit and truth, for its the FATHER who is searching for suchlike ones.
Did you look up 1Cor 15:24-28--when Jesus hands back the kingdom to his God and Father--he subjects himself)----- forever.

If The HS is equal--why no name--never gets worship, never gets anything in fact but being a helper, no mention of the HS in many important passages that God and Jesus are mentioned--trinity religions are twisting all of it.

Every word of my posts are fact--LOOK.
Only the Father is the true God Jesus said-John 17:1-6,26--there are at least 3 places that teach--the Father sent Jesus--Jesus teaches there the one who sent him= THE ONLY TRUE GOD--and one must know him and know Jesus to get eternal life--verse 6=YHWH(Jehovah) ,26=YHWH(Jehovah--hallowed be thy( Father) name= YHWH(Jehovah)

This is the bottom line reality of all truth--John 4:22-24--only the Father is looking to be worshipped.
Trinity translations are filled with error to mislead--it cannot possibly be teaching two different things. Jesus' truths' prove it.

Emily, this just stinks, lol! That was too nicely put. I wanted to continue to rebuke the crap out of him; I still think there is something wrong since he has yet to actually write the words, "I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and savior" or close here on this site, but i will accept your opinion.

Disclaimer: That does not mean I am saved by nor that someone needs to be saved by a universalist, the only salvation is through Jesus Christ.

You are probably right, too.
Since he claims to be "partially raptured"
he may have accepted Christ "on condition it means X Y Z"
so now he is testing those conditions.

But the real understanding is that regardless of how falsely we may misunderstand or mangle it,
the forgiveness is UNconditional.

So that part, no, he does not get it.
He still thinks of God's salvation is conditional.

I looked up the Arminian teachings and can see good and bad interpretations that can come out of that.
Calvinism also if you take it out of context with the whole process.

I think with the right help, we can all reach agreement in Christ.

And whatever Parture has going between him and God,
I totally trust that will be taken care of in the process.

We may not be humble enough for him to share with us,
but God knows, so that's good enough.

If Parture won't answer all your questions, you don't have to answer his, so it's even.

Consider it a blessing to have some room to work.

Otherwise the literalism is too much. Gotta take that in stride and put it in perspective.

Parture will probably learn the most from us "third hand"
by observing how we are able to share corrections back and forth
without condemning, and maybe not outright confirming all the answers.

We will probably have to spell things out for him. I don't think he can
interpret abstract connections AT ALL, they have to be written out specifically
yet still Biblical. So I'm hoping he learns to pick up on that indirectly.

In turn, he will give us LOTS of practice in spelling things out C L E A R L Y
to the letter and not relying on "vague interpretation' to catch what we mean.

So I will have to work on that, how to explain how Jesus is Universal Messiah
for all humanity (without "freaking him out" that I mean some distorted type
of Universal Salvation that denies hell and the description in the Bible.)

Whatever issue he has with you, try to see if you can spell that out
in a way that confirms to him you are not teaching anything unbiblical.

Treat it as an exercise in communication skills. So it will help you next time.
If you can explain to Parture, you can help anyone to understand. This is a good skill!

Dear USMB members:

of not being a believer.

Jesus claimed to be God when He forgave sins and the Pharisees wanted to kill Him for making this claim. The Holy Spirit is the life of the Father and the Son. And the Father is never confused with the Spirit or the Son. Hence, you have the Trinity. The point of Jesus showing obedience to the Father is to enter His creation to show us how to live in such perfect obedience. In the OT you will see reference to the Father, other times the Son, and still other times the Holy Spirit.

The 3 Persons of the Godhead are co-equal and co-inherent in the Godhead. With God's 3 Persons He shows His personableness and that He is relational in His monotheistic character.

You wouldn't want to be atoned by mere man, but God in His creation as fully God and fully man.

The pharisees were lying every step of the way about Jesus--they taught his new religion was a sect--they taught he received his power from satan, and tried to teach that Jesus was claiming to be God( but he didn't)--it was all lies--they hated him.

What is the rule--if another gospel other than what Jesus and the apostles taught---John 20:17, Rev 3:12--- 2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 8:6, 1Cor 15:24-28---1Peter 1:3---Rev 1:6---Jesus and 3 real teachers teach---Jesus has a God, his Father( YHWH(Jehovah)--its 100% fact---God does not have a God--Jesus does.
Trinity translations are filled with error--Jesus' truths prove it--like this-John 4:22-24---- the hour is coming and the hour is now, that the true worshippers will worship the FATHER in spirit and truth, for its the FATHER who is searching for suchlike ones.
Did you look up 1Cor 15:24-28--when Jesus hands back the kingdom to his God and Father--he subjects himself)----- forever.

If The HS is equal--why no name--never gets worship, never gets anything in fact but being a helper, no mention of the HS in many important passages that God and Jesus are mentioned--trinity religions are twisting all of it.

Every word of my posts are fact--LOOK.
Only the Father is the true God Jesus said-John 17:1-6,26--there are at least 3 places that teach--the Father sent Jesus--Jesus teaches there the one who sent him= THE ONLY TRUE GOD--and one must know him and know Jesus to get eternal life--verse 6=YHWH(Jehovah) ,26=YHWH(Jehovah--hallowed be thy( Father) name= YHWH(Jehovah)

This is the bottom line reality of all truth--John 4:22-24--only the Father is looking to be worshipped.
Trinity translations are filled with error to mislead--it cannot possibly be teaching two different things. Jesus' truths' prove it.

Okay yes so I understand that for Father this refers to YHWH or Anglicized to Jehovah
Just like the Son is technically Yeshua but Anglicized to Jesus
I am okay with Holy Spirit being HELPER.

So do we agree on "baptizing all nations in the name of the
Father and of the Son and the Holy Spirit"
to mean
YHWH/Jehovah as Father and Greatest of all
Yeshua(Salvation)/Jesus as the Son (are you okay with WORD of God here, too?)
Holy Spirit/HELPER

Are you okay with that?
(Note: Some people put ELOHIM for Holy Spirit.)

Do we agree on "baptizing all nations in the name of the
Father and of the Son and the Holy Spirit"

Holiness, the way of the Nazarene, followers believe in conditional acceptance and the perfection of "the walk" through life. That means one can slip.

Even John Wesley believed in 'perfectionism' for a while, as well as the LDS prophets, John Taylor and Wilford Woodruff, former Methodist exhorters. All three changed their minds.

This may be the path of which Parture is walking.

Dear USMB members:

of not being a believer.

Hi kjw47 Welcome and Thanks for joining in and posting.

A. I agree to stick with the Scripture:
Matthew 28:19
19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations,
baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit

Are we in agreement here?
The Father Son and Holy Spirit,
Heavenly Father/ Christ Jesus/ Holy Spirit

B. Do YOU agree to refer to Holy Spirit
as the COMFORTER.

ACTIVE FORCE does not literally appear in the Bible
but COMFORTER does.

Active Force is a loose description or explanation of passages like this:
1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

But here the Holy Spirit comes with Jesus as the COMFORTER:
John 14
16And I will ask the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; 17Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

full context:
9Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father? 10Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake. 12Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. 13And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

15If ye love me, keep my commandments.

^ Do we both also agree these are the Two Great Commandment
that all the laws and the prophets are based on, plus the New Commandment
Jesus gives us in John 13:34 that make the THREE Complete
Love of the Father, Love of the Son, Love of the Holy Spirit:

Matthew 22:36-40King James Version (KJV)
36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

JOHN 13:34
34"A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another.35"By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

Are we in agreement in Christ that these THREE are ONE
where the love of Christ joins the love of one another and the love of the Father as ONE?

Jesus' truth says it all=fact of reality---John 17:1-6,26---Jesus teaches the one who sent him( Father= THE ONLY TRUE GOD-- VERSE 6=yhwh(Jehovah)26= YHWH(Jehovah)

Hallowed be thy( Father) name=YHWH(Jehovah)

Matt 6:33-- Therefore, keep on seeking first the kingdom and his( Jehovah) righteousness, and all these other things will be added.( sustenance, covering, spirituality)

Jesus taught-- you do not know the one who sent me=YHWH(Jehovah)

Alls one has to do is believe Jesus---most refuse to listen to a man who teaches contradictory teachings to what Jesus taught

32,999 trinity based religions= Mark 3:24-26--a house divided will not stand.

1Cor 1:10-- all will be in agreement--no division.

Forum List

Back