Forced to deny my Christian faith to enter a Christian website? What?

Dear USMB members:

Much to my dismay I found a wonderful website
that Parture referred, and was very hopeful this was
a good way to help establish consensus on God and eradicate errors.

However, because I used terms incorrectly I got banned from that site,
accused of not being Christian and doubletalk in answering the questions wrong.

So I had to go back and deny all my faith in the Bible
and change all the answers to "not sure" in order to make sure I didn't make a mistake again
in answering those questions.

What kind of website would punish people for answering as honestly
as possible even though I may have made a mistake in explaining my views?

What kind of website would accuse people of guilty until proven innocent?

This is really sad because there is a section there on sharing about the Trinity
which I believe is the key in uniting all people in understanding
and now I cannot even post there because I have been falsely accused
of not being a believer.

Parture if you are reading this, this SADDENS me and makes
me want to renounce my faith if this is how Christians treat each other.
If I am not free to share honestly how and why I believe the Holy Trinity
is Universal but am accused for teaching this, then I ask you to prove
me a false prophet, put me on public trial, and let me be put to death
if I am speaking falsely. I have had enough of this weird behavior.

I even was honest about mentioning what websites referred
me here, and got an infraction for naming those sites that included advertising.

That site is a wonderful site content wise and I am sorry that it excludes people
based on false accusation and suspicion.

If I made mistakes I thought the point of Christianity is to
forgive and correct mistakes instead of judge and condemn people
first and then ask questions later? What kind of rebuke calls for that?

The Christianity I know respects natural laws of due process
as given by God, so this is contradictory with God's natural laws of justice.

If you have any comments please share,
because I am shocked and appalled that fellow Christians
would issue judgment and punishment first, even accusing a
fellow Christian of things I didn't mean the way I was accused
and was honestly trying to answer honestly.

Very strange, but I should not be surprised anymore.

No wonder people cannot stand Christians.

I feel owe an apology to all my atheist friends who warned me
Christians make no sense and contradict themselves
as hateful, judgmental unforgiving and beyond reasonable explanation!

Please tell me this can be corrected.

Otherwise I find it very hard to believe
* that because I teach forgiveness in Christ on a universal scale,
this means I am going to hell as a nonbeliever
* that because I agree with the Bible
and answered yes to those questions
that I am banned, so I had to change all my answers
to "not sure" and deny my faith in order not to make
any more mistakes by putting yes or no. This site
is forcing me to be "unsure" and has penalized
me for saying I agree with the Bible?

Sorry but this makes me not want to be Christian
if I have to fix this mess in order to prove that I am.

Maybe it's not worth the trouble.
Sorry Parture but if this is what I have to do to "prove I am Christian"
I don't think forcing people to deny agreeing with the Bible in order not to make a mistake
and punishing forgiveness is very Christian at all.

Whatever joke this is, I think it is sad.

Jesus and his real teachers--all teach--Jesus has a God-his Father--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 8:6, 1Cor 15:24-28---1Peter 1:3--- Rev 1:6---- all 100% in agreement--Jesus has a God his Father---now isn't the rule if another gospel besides what Jesus and his apostles taught, is being taught--it is not true.
The facts of Israelite history prove 0 trinity exists, and their translations are erred from Catholicism council teachings. Catholicism translated Gods word--then originals were gone--all trinity translations are from their translating.
Trinity religions = a house divided will not stand-Mark 3:24-26) 1Cor 1:10)

From Moses on up until this very day--a single being mono God named-YHWH(Jehovah) was taught and served--even to Jesus his first 30 years attending the synagogues--he never refuted that teaching or God, as I showed above--that God was taught by Jesus and his real teachers---this is bottom line reality--John 4:22-24
Jesus claimed to be God when He forgave sins and the Pharisees wanted to kill Him for making this claim. The Holy Spirit is the life of the Father and the Son. And the Father is never confused with the Spirit or the Son. Hence, you have the Trinity. The point of Jesus showing obedience to the Father is to enter His creation to show us how to live in such perfect obedience. In the OT you will see reference to the Father, other times the Son, and still other times the Holy Spirit.

The 3 Persons of the Godhead are co-equal and co-inherent in the Godhead. With God's 3 Persons He shows His personableness and that He is relational in His monotheistic character.

You wouldn't want to be atoned by mere man, but God in His creation as fully God and fully man.

The pharisees were lying every step of the way about Jesus--they taught his new religion was a sect--they taught he received his power from satan, and tried to teach that Jesus was claiming to be God( but he didn't)--it was all lies--they hated him.

What is the rule--if another gospel other than what Jesus and the apostles taught---John 20:17, Rev 3:12--- 2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 8:6, 1Cor 15:24-28---1Peter 1:3---Rev 1:6---Jesus and 3 real teachers teach---Jesus has a God, his Father( YHWH(Jehovah)--its 100% fact---God does not have a God--Jesus does.
Trinity translations are filled with error--Jesus' truths prove it--like this-John 4:22-24---- the hour is coming and the hour is now, that the true worshippers will worship the FATHER in spirit and truth, for its the FATHER who is searching for suchlike ones.
Did you look up 1Cor 15:24-28--when Jesus hands back the kingdom to his God and Father--he subjects himself)----- forever.

If The HS is equal--why no name--never gets worship, never gets anything in fact but being a helper, no mention of the HS in many important passages that God and Jesus are mentioned--trinity religions are twisting all of it.

Every word of my posts are fact--LOOK.
Only the Father is the true God Jesus said-John 17:1-6,26--there are at least 3 places that teach--the Father sent Jesus--Jesus teaches there the one who sent him= THE ONLY TRUE GOD--and one must know him and know Jesus to get eternal life--verse 6=YHWH(Jehovah) ,26=YHWH(Jehovah--hallowed be thy( Father) name= YHWH(Jehovah)

This is the bottom line reality of all truth--John 4:22-24--only the Father is looking to be worshipped.
Trinity translations are filled with error to mislead--it cannot possibly be teaching two different things. Jesus' truths' prove it.

Okay yes so I understand that for Father this refers to YHWH or Anglicized to Jehovah
Just like the Son is technically Yeshua but Anglicized to Jesus
I am okay with Holy Spirit being HELPER.

So do we agree on "baptizing all nations in the name of the
Father and of the Son and the Holy Spirit"
to mean
YHWH/Jehovah as Father and Greatest of all
Yeshua(Salvation)/Jesus as the Son (are you okay with WORD of God here, too?)
Holy Spirit/HELPER

Are you okay with that?
(Note: Some people put ELOHIM for Holy Spirit.)

Do we agree on "baptizing all nations in the name of the
Father and of the Son and the Holy Spirit"

the problem with your thinking--Jesus has a God--YHWH- does not. God does not have a God.

psalm 45--speaking of Gods anointed king--notice verse 7--oiled more than your partners( angels)
Proverbs 8-1Cor 1:30) Gods master worker( Jesus--notice verse 22-- produced me( created direct first and last) as the beginning( creation) of your ways--it goes on--grew especially fond of me. coll 1:15-- the firstborn of all creation.

let us( Jehovah and his master worker) make man in our image( the capability of love and reasoning)\

all other things created through Jesus( acts 2:22) Gods power goes through Jesus--its not Jesus' power, he even taught that in the last line of the LOrds prayer-- the KINGDOM, POWER, AND GLORY all belong to the Father.

1Cor 1:10-- all will be in agreement--no division.

Matthew 28:19
19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations,
baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit

Hi kjw47
do you agree these instructions in the Bible will unite all in AGREEMENT
to baptize in the name of the "Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit"

I agree that all you cite from the Bible about Jehovah applies to the Father
and all that you cite from the Bible about Jesus applies to the Son.

Do you teach anything different about
Matthew 28:19
Is this the same wording that you teach from?

How is your Matthew 28:19 given
and I can agree to that if you please post it. Thank you!

the problem with your thinking--Jesus has a God--YHWH- does not. God does not have a God.

psalm 45--speaking of Gods anointed king--notice verse 7--oiled more than your partners( angels)
Proverbs 8-1Cor 1:30) Gods master worker( Jesus--notice verse 22-- produced me( created direct first and last) as the beginning( creation) of your ways--it goes on--grew especially fond of me. coll 1:15-- the firstborn of all creation.

let us( Jehovah and his master worker) make man in our image( the capability of love and reasoning)\

all other things created through Jesus( acts 2:22) Gods power goes through Jesus--its not Jesus' power, he even taught that in the last line of the LOrds prayer-- the KINGDOM, POWER, AND GLORY all belong to the Father.

????
I agree with you "God does not have a God"
I agree with you "Jesus has a God"

Don't we both agree with John 10:29-30
that the Father is greater than all:

John 10:29-30
29 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all;
no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand.
30 I and the Father are one.”

^ See above, yes I agree with you fully
JESUS even states the Father is GREATER than all
(and also says he and the Father are one).
These are both true, and Father is still GREATER than the Son.

AGREED!

Holiness, the way of the Nazarene, followers believe in conditional acceptance and the perfection of "the walk" through life. That means one can slip.

Even John Wesley believed in 'perfectionism' for a while, as well as the LDS prophets, John Taylor and Wilford Woodruff, former Methodist exhorters. All three changed their minds.

This may be the path of which Parture is walking.

If Parture is still figuring out how Salvation can include people who don't think like him,
and we STILL go through all the same steps and meet ALL the descriptions in the Bible,
and our hell is the same and our heaven is the same, and we are talking about the same one and only Christ Jesus,
then let him finish this process first
before anyone try to judge him.

I think he may turn out to be a finer speaker and teacher than the rest of us
if he can figure all this out.

I want him to succeed in being the very best as God intends him to be.

We should be honored he trusts us to share with him in this process.
I think he is made of the stuff that will keep on this path to lead to its righteousness end. Amen!

Parture
I don't want there to be misunderstanding.
Everyone still has to go through the steps and cannot just skip things and finish receiving Salvation.

I apologize I give you the wrong impression by using words like
Universal Salvation that mean something missing or against the Bible because that ISN'T what I mean at all.

I'm sorry and hope you will forgive me for misspeaking
where you really thought I meant something else.

If you are open that the Bible can still mean that God will make sure
that all souls are saved from doing the things that lead to hell (and failing to do the things
that would otherwise lead to salvation),
then I AGREE, I am open to the possibility that some "may not be saved"
but may miss these steps where even God cannot send help to them
through Christ Jesus to do ALL the steps "in time to avoid hell"

I believe God's grace will and love is great enough to save everyone
from the brink of disaster, and that the Bible serves as a warning.

SURE I agree that you may be right, too, that some are not saved.

That is ultimately up to God to know and to do, so yes, you can be right
and yes I can be right, too, that God will send teachers through Christ to save them in time,
to make sure ALL SOULS are COUNSELED IN TIME not to do things to lead to hell.

I'm okay leaving it open and up to God either way.
And BOTH must be consistent with the Bible to be true, I agree.
=================================

So please, I agree to FORGET about using the confusing term
"Universal Salvation" which the way you define it is NOT what I believe.

How about this for what I MEAN by
Jesus being "Universal Messiah" for all people to receive:

LUKE 9:48
47But Jesus, knowing what they were thinking in their heart, took a child and stood him by His side,
48and said to them, "Whoever receives this child in My name receives Me, and whoever receives Me receives Him who sent Me; for the one who is least among all of you, this is the one who is great."

Whoever receives a child in Jesus name receives Jesus,
and whoever receives Jesus receives the Father who sent him.

ACTS 2:21
21'AND IT SHALL BE THAT EVERYONE WHO CALLS ON THE NAME OF THE LORD WILL BE SAVED.'

ISAIAH 45:23
22"Turn to Me and be saved, all the ends of the earth; For I am God, and there is no other.23"I have sworn by Myself, The word has gone forth from My mouth in righteousness And will not turn back, That to Me every knee will bow, every tongue will swear allegiance.

ROMANS 14:11
10But you, why do you judge your brother? Or you again, why do you regard your brother with contempt? For we will all stand before the judgment seat of God. 11For it is written, "AS I LIVE, SAYS THE LORD, EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW TO ME, AND EVERY TONGUE SHALL GIVE PRAISE TO GOD."12So then each one of us will give an account of himself to God.

So we each given account to God according to our own words.
And every tongue shall confess.

Parture I understand that whatever tongue you speak you are using it to profess your faith.
Please understand that I do the same from my native tongue that is natural to me, too.

Where we agree in Christ it is done.
So let us agree on GOOD things that we AGREE is in keeping with God's will to bring "as many people as possible"
together on the right path we all agree on as Christians.

I happen to believe that will include all people,
but you may be right, some people may not make it in time.
I trust that God's timing and plans will work out anyway.

1 Corinthians 13:4-8
4 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,

5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;

6 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;

7 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
5 It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
8 Love never fails.
But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.

Last edited:
Parture
I don't want there to be misunderstanding.
Everyone still has to go through the steps and cannot just skip things and finish receiving Salvation.

I apologize I give you the wrong impression by using words like
Universal Salvation that mean something missing or against the Bible because that ISN'T what I mean at all.

I'm sorry and hope you will forgive me for misspeaking
where you really thought I meant something else.

If you are open that the Bible can still mean that God will make sure
that all souls are saved from doing the things that lead to hell (and failing to do the things
that would otherwise lead to salvation),
then I AGREE, I am open to the possibility that some "may not be saved"
but may miss these steps where even God cannot send help to them
through Christ Jesus to do ALL the steps "in time to avoid hell"

I believe God's grace will and love is great enough to save everyone
from the brink of disaster, and that the Bible serves as a warning.

SURE I agree that you may be right, too, that some are not saved.

That is ultimately up to God to know and to do, so yes, you can be right
and yes I can be right, too, that God will send teachers through Christ to save them in time,
to make sure ALL SOULS are COUNSELED IN TIME not to do things to lead to hell.

I'm okay leaving it open and up to God either way.
And BOTH must be consistent with the Bible to be true, I agree.
=================================

So please, I agree to FORGET about using the confusing term
"Universal Salvation" which the way you define it is NOT what I believe.

How about this for what I MEAN by
Jesus being "Universal Messiah" for all people to receive:

LUKE 9:48
47But Jesus, knowing what they were thinking in their heart, took a child and stood him by His side,
48and said to them, "Whoever receives this child in My name receives Me, and whoever receives Me receives Him who sent Me; for the one who is least among all of you, this is the one who is great."

Whoever receives a child in Jesus name receives Jesus,
and whoever receives Jesus receives the Father who sent him.

ACTS 2:21
21'AND IT SHALL BE THAT EVERYONE WHO CALLS ON THE NAME OF THE LORD WILL BE SAVED.'

ISAIAH 45:23
22"Turn to Me and be saved, all the ends of the earth; For I am God, and there is no other.23"I have sworn by Myself, The word has gone forth from My mouth in righteousness And will not turn back, That to Me every knee will bow, every tongue will swear allegiance.

ROMANS 14:11
10But you, why do you judge your brother? Or you again, why do you regard your brother with contempt? For we will all stand before the judgment seat of God. 11For it is written, "AS I LIVE, SAYS THE LORD, EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW TO ME, AND EVERY TONGUE SHALL GIVE PRAISE TO GOD."12So then each one of us will give an account of himself to God.

So we each given account to God according to our own words.
And every tongue shall confess.

Parture I understand that whatever tongue you speak you are using it to profess your faith.
Please understand that I do the same from my native tongue that is natural to me, too.

Where we agree in Christ it is done.
So let us agree on GOOD things that we AGREE is in keeping with God's will to bring "as many people as possible"
together on the right path we all agree on as Christians.

I happen to believe that will include all people,
but you may be right, some people may not make it in time.
I trust that God's timing and plans will work out anyway.

1 Corinthians 13:4-8
4 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,

5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;

6 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;

7 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
5 It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
8 Love never fails.
But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.
Realize you are going to Hell since you admit you will forever reject God of the Bible who says,

"They will be punished with eternal destruction, forever separated from the Lord and from his glorious power" (2 Thess. 1.9).

No one is rejecting God or His Bible.

We are rejecting you as His messenger, for the spirit of God is surely not in you.

No one is rejecting God or His Bible.

We are rejecting you as His messenger, for the spirit of God is surely not in you.
You're like Satan that great false accuser who also is unable to back up his accusation.

Most people reject God of the Bible. That's a fact. You reject God of the Bible.

All Christians are His messengers. I am a Christian so I am one of His messengers to share the gospel of salvation.

Jesus said as He was rejected so would those in Him. The Apostles were martyred. Many Christians throughout Church history have been martyred by people like you. You're a bad guy. You're rejected because you reject the gospel of salvation, so you are going to Hell, the Lake of Fire burning with brimstone. That's where you belong.

Pasture, are you mentally ill?

Are you confusing yourself with Jesus?

Have you been prescribed medications that you refuse to take?

I accept God, His Son, and the Bible.

Yet you say I am going to Hell.

Your words are those of one who is having difficulty in thinking.

Last edited:
Pasture, are you mentally ill?

Are you confusing yourself with Jesus?

Have you been prescribed medications that you refuse to take?

I accept God, His Son, and the Bible.

Yet you say I am going to Hell.

Your words are those of one who is having difficulty in thinking.
You have never in your entire life come to the cross as a helpless sinner to accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior, shedding HIs precious blood for forgiveness of sins, who died on the cross for the sins of the world, is the 2nd Person of the Trinity, resurrected the 3rd day, rejects Calvinists, rejects non-OSASers and rejects those who claim He is not proven by observing nature.

So no Christian calls you a brother in Christ. You are going to Hell.

I have told you that I have laid all before Jesus and accepted Him as my Savior.

Yet you tell me I am a liar?

If you actually believe that, then you are not in Jesus' service.

The issue is this: you can't be told you are wrong. That was the standard of Lucifer, and you have picked it up.

I have told you that I have laid all before Jesus and accepted Him as my Savior.

The issue is this: you can't be told you are wrong. That was the standard of Lucifer, and you have picked it up.

Emily, I had hoped you were right about Parture, but by his own words you can see he is the hands and employ of The Deceiver.

Emily, I had hoped you were right about Parture, but by his own words you can see he is the hands and employ of The Deceiver.

Same here. But I see that he is in Hell and just wants to try to drag the rest of us down with him.

Em, did I read you correctly? You went back and denied your faith in God's Word to be able to post at an unsavory web site?
That is troubling. While a site may not be what they advertise themselves to be, and is dishonest, that you would deny your faith to partake in it is more disturbing. Don't do that again, k?

You've been arguing against a great many things, so if your hostility goes away and you accept these points, all of them, only then could I accept you as a brother in Christ.

1. Accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior, shedding HIs precious blood for forgiveness of sins, who died on the cross for the sins of the world;
2. Resurrected Himself the 3rd day to give eternal life to those who receive Him;
3. Gave the Holy Spirit to indwell those who are born-again;
4. Jesus is the 2nd Person of the Trinity who created all things;
5. Rejects Calvinists, they are going to Hell;
6. Rejects Universalists, they are going to Hell;
7. Rejects non-OSASers, they are going to Hell;
8. Rejects those who claim He is not proven by observing nature;
9. Jesus will return to reign on earth for 1000 years in the 3rd Temple with His overcomers;
10. God predestinates us by foreknowing our free-choice (OSAS Arminian);
11. The word of God is 66 books, no more, no less;
12. Apostle are for today and women can be Apostles;
13. Mary was born into sin and sinned;
14. Biblical tongues are languages not Pentecostalism gibberish babble;
15. Non-overcomer believers go to outer darkness to be disciplined, lose rewards, and do not get to reign on earth for the 1000 years.
16. New City and the New Earth follow after the Millennial Kingdom.
17. You do not need to accept partial rapture to be saved, but you will lose the reward of being first raptured if you do not, and there is a question of whether you are saved because when you are in the Tribulation and several million are first raptured, you very well may along with Satan accuse those brethren day and night which could be because you are, in fact, not born-again, thus going to Hell.

Same here. But I see that he is in Hell and just wants to try to drag the rest of us down with him.
Nobody is in Hell yet.

This is how I know you are not a Christian for you accuse Christians of being deceivers.

Parture refuses to tell us when he was saved and will not confess that Jesus Christ is his lord and savior. Therefore he is going to Hell.

He also keeps breaking the rules here.

Parture refuses to tell us when he was saved and will not confess that Jesus Christ is his lord and savior. Therefore he is going to Hell.

He also keeps breaking the rules here.
This is how I know teddy is not a Christian because he keeps asking me if Jesus is my Lord and Savior when all I have been doing is defending Jesus as Lord and Savior. What Christian would behave that way towards a Christian? To behave that way is just bizarre and weird. teddy is being a weirdo.

What Christian would behave that way towards a Christian? To behave that way is just bizarre and weird. teddy is being a weirdo.

Repeating the same lines over and over and over again is a pagan practice.

That is how we know that Parture is not really saved, but going to Hell.

Beside, Satan can quote scriptures all day long just like you have here, but he cannot confess that Jesus Christ is his Lord and savior. and apparently neither can you.

therefore you must be going to Hell.

Forum List

Back