For those that didn’t watch Fox news while Obama was president.

look son [ hahahhahaha ] Obama is a racist white/America/cop hater
Then link it, or you could just admit you're parroting faux news.
this is just the basic stuff only
Obama went to Wright for YEARS
Sen. Barack Obama's pastor says blacks should not sing "God Bless America" but "God damn America."
Obama's Pastor: God Damn America, U.S. to Blame for 9/11
An inciter and producer of hate slurs against the Jews and/or Israel, most probably has also other targets for his hatred. That is also the case with Wright. He has said “Not ‘God bless America.’ ‘God damn America!’”[13] and called his country, “The United States of K-K-K-A.”[14] He has also blamed whites for creating HIV
Jeremiah Wright: Revisiting Obama’s anti-Semitic pastor
etc etc etc

thought a BLACK wife would be better than a WHITE wife
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...the-way/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.94990aa55be5

....sent his BLACK AG [ !!!! ] to comfort the family of a BLACK criminal that attacked a WHITE cop
Holder visits with students, community leaders, Michael Brown's family in Ferguson

..said the WHITE cop acted stupidly but not the out of control, racist, jackass black
what a godam racist Obama is
...the black idiot should've thanked the cop and citizen for looking out for his home
..but NO--he has RACE on his mind 24/7 --like a lot of blacks--so much on their minds they can't think sensibly
Obama: Police who arrested professor 'acted stupidly' - CNN.com

Obama nominated 2 blacks in a row for AG--considering blacks:
... graduate high school less = less less qualified for college and they graduate college less AND they are only 13% of the population MEANS = there is no way he should've nominated 2 blacks in a row = he discriminated against more qualified whites
Yup, like I figured you're just parroting fox.

You have a nice night.
hahahhahahah--but those aren't Fox links!!
and you asked for the links!!!
you made yourself look super stupid
and impressive rebuttal ---hahahhahahahhahah
Yes, I noticed you were careful not to post actual fox links, but it's the same garbage they push none the less.

My point stands.

Have a nice day.
fantastic/impressive rebuttal on the MANY non-Fox links I posted
very impressive ''my point stands'''
hahahahahhahahah

disgraceful snowflakes

racist white party

These people don’t even have a conscience.

You demonize them right back.
Pointing out someone’s racist behavior and providing links to prove it doesn’t demonize them. It exposes them. Completely different thing.

Mick Mulvaney Cried on all the talkshows that it’s not fair calling Trump a white nationalist.

If it looks like an orange duck, and walks like an orange duck, and says hateful racist rhetoric like an orange duck, then it’s a racist orange duck.

Obama has been rendered inconsequential. His presidency has been erased.

History has already largely forgotten him.
Trump will be known as the first US president to work for an enemy country. He is the United States first true Manchurian candidate.

Forgot Chinagate?
Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

Trump helps sanctioned Chinese phone maker after China delivers a big loan to a Trump project

c'mon, dean

even YOUR memory isn't that bad
OK, I admit it, I lied. Lying seems to make you very popular with the GOP. So I must be popular now with the GOP.

Then link it, or you could just admit you're parroting faux news.
Sen. Barack Obama's pastor says blacks should not sing "God Bless America" but "God damn America."
An inciter and producer of hate slurs against the Jews and/or Israel, most probably has also other targets for his hatred. That is also the case with Wright. He has said “Not ‘God bless America.’ ‘God damn America!’”[13] and called his country, “The United States of K-K-K-A.”[14] He has also blamed whites for creating HIV
etc etc etc

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...the-way/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.94990aa55be5

....sent his BLACK AG [ !!!! ] to comfort the family of a BLACK criminal that attacked a WHITE cop
Holder visits with students, community leaders, Michael Brown's family in Ferguson

..said the WHITE cop acted stupidly but not the out of control, racist, jackass black
...the black idiot should've thanked the cop and citizen for looking out for his home
..but NO--he has RACE on his mind 24/7 --like a lot of blacks--so much on their minds they can't think sensibly

... graduate high school less = less less qualified for college and they graduate college less AND they are only 13% of the population MEANS = there is no way he should've nominated 2 blacks in a row = he discriminated against more qualified whites

You have a nice night.
Yes, I noticed you were careful not to post actual fox links, but it's the same garbage they push none the less.

My point stands.

Have a nice day.
hahahahahhahahah
In the very first post, I posted a more than six minute video of fox spewing hateful racist rhetoric. Just about every person on Fox News is in the video. And someone’s asking for a link?
A link to what? More actual video? When is enough enough?
It’s like there’s a giant pile of dog crap in the middle of the sidewalk can you tell someone careful don’t step on that. And they say step on what? And you say that dog crap. And they say what dog crap?
So you take them by the back of the head move their face down to the dog crap and smear their face all over it and then said that dog crap and they say what dad crap? I don’t see any dog crap.

The point is, if someone refuses to see something even when it’s right in front of their face they’re still going to say they don’t see it if they don’t want to see it.

It’s like with Trump lies. Jim Jordan said on Meet the Press I’ve never heard Trump lie. A president who’s lied thousands of times over two years and one of his sycophants says I’ve never heard him lie. And he never will because he is in denial.

Obama has been rendered inconsequential. His presidency has been erased.

History has already largely forgotten him.
Trump will be known as the first US president to work for an enemy country. He is the United States first true Manchurian candidate.

Forgot Chinagate?
Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

Trump helps sanctioned Chinese phone maker after China delivers a big loan to a Trump project

c'mon, dean

even YOUR memory isn't that bad
OK, I admit it, I lied. Lying seems to make you very popular with the GOP. So I must be popular now with the GOP.

and makes you even with Trump as far as believability

etc etc etc

You have a nice night.

My point stands.

Have a nice day.
hahahahahhahahah
In the very first post, I posted a more than six minute video of fox spewing hateful racist rhetoric. Just about every person on Fox News is in the video. And someone’s asking for a link?
It’s like there’s a giant pile of dog crap in the middle of the sidewalk can you tell someone careful don’t step on that. And they say step on what? And you say that dog crap. And they say what dog crap?
So you take them by the back of the head move their face down to the dog crap and smear their face all over it and then said that dog crap and they say what dad crap? I don’t see any dog crap.

The point is, if someone refuses to see something even when it’s right in front of their face they’re still going to say they don’t see it if they don’t want to see it.

It’s like with Trump lies. Jim Jordan said on Meet the Press I’ve never heard Trump lie. A president who’s lied thousands of times over two years and one of his sycophants says I’ve never heard him lie. And he never will because he is in denial.
Trump lies???!!!!
Obama is a white/America/cop hater = plain and simple

Obama hates whites/cops/America--I've linked this many times
F him
No son, Fox news told you he did. He doesn't really.

No son, actually it was, as you know well, failed former President Barack Hussein Obama who told us repeatedly that he hates whites/cops/America. During which part did you stick your fingers in your ears while shouting LA LA LA LA LA...?
I assume you have a link to back that up. So where is the post? I want to hear for myself what you’re talking about.

This is one of the most disgraceful videos I have ever seen.

And the snowflakes have the nerve to cry their eyes out that Trump is being mistreated?

Democrats have had the house for less than 100 days. All these investigations started under Republicans.
Under most of Obamas eight years Republicans controlled both the House and the Senate through rampant voter suppression and election fraud.

Most Americans don’t watch Fox. They had no idea this was going on every day.

This is what happens when a racist white party has its own news network.

This was a disgrace.

I assume you have a link to back that up. So where is the post? I want to hear for myself what you’re talking about.

You've seen it for a decade. You just wish to play ignorant. Or are you playing?

Shocking Audio Obama has to Redistribute WHITE Suburbia’s Wealth for both His and Our Salvation

Obama: Police Acted 'stupidly' in Scholar Arrest

Barack Hussein Obama campaign for black votes 2012

Obama Says--White Folk's Greed Runs a World In Need
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFNQBTOVF4o

OBAMA SAYS CONSTITUTION DEEP FLAW CONTINUES TODAY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11OhmY1obS4

Barack Obama's mentor Hillary ain’t never been called a ....

GOD DAMN AMERICA Rev Jeremiah Wright, Farrakhan & Obama
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hPR5jnjtLo

Obama Appeals Court Nominee - Goodwin Liu - on Reparations for Slavery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgR2I3mvz74

Eric Holder Drops Charges on Black Panthers for Voter Intimidation - Bill O'Reilly Reports

Malik Shabazz Reacts to Barack Obama and Rev Wright!
Malik Shabazz Reacts to Barack Obama and Rev Wright!

VAN JONES RESIGNS Blames Smear Campaign Of True Facts & Tape Recordings Of His Own Words VAN JONES RESIGNS Blames Smear Campaign Of True Facts & Tape Recordings Of His Own Words

“If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, ‘We’re gonna punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us,’ if they don’t see that kind of upsurge in voting in this election, then I think it’s gonna be harder and that’s why I think it’s so important that people focus on voting on November 2.”
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-latinos-punish-your-enemies-voting-booth_511932.html

Obama hates whites/cops/America--I've linked this many times
F him
No son, Fox news told you he did. He doesn't really.

No son, actually it was, as you know well, failed former President Barack Hussein Obama who told us repeatedly that he hates whites/cops/America. During which part did you stick your fingers in your ears while shouting LA LA LA LA LA...?
Alex Jones told him so it must be true.

And the snowflakes have the nerve to cry their eyes out that Trump is being mistreated?

Democrats have had the house for less than 100 days. All these investigations started under Republicans.
Under most of Obamas eight years Republicans controlled both the House and the Senate through rampant voter suppression and election fraud.

This was a disgrace.

The Truth Hurts Tard...….

President Trump will be on Mount Rushmore before it's all over....

PS... I love your avatar....

That's another SPANKING you tards have taken from TRUMP....

This was a disgrace.

Sorry but Trump will NOT be on Mount Rushmore; Trump will have a statue in Red Square, Moscow, Russia.

You have a nice night.

My point stands.

Have a nice day.
hahahahahhahahah

Trump lies???!!!!
Why would you say that? What evidence is there?

This was a disgrace.

Sorry but Trump will NOT be on Mount Rushmore; Trump will have a statue in Red Square, Moscow, Russia.

Not even that. Russians don’t like traitors any more than we do.

D4vo9goXoAEW84a

My point stands.

Have a nice day.
hahahahahhahahah

Trump lies???!!!!
on Obama?? godamn I've posted the evidence many times!
God Damn America
Listen to and read the whole 'God damn America' sermon by the Rev. Jeremiah Wright | Faith | Dallas News
''''rich white people''''--white this white that --whites are EVIL
etc
Controversial comments made by Rev Jeremiah Wright
anti-semitic
Obama thought a black was better than a white:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...the-way/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.654001ea040a
......Obama sent his AG to comfort the family of a BLACK CRIMINAL that attacked a WHITE COP

Obama nominated TWO blacks in a row for AG--even though blacks:
--only 13% of the population AND
--graduate high school at lower levels/lower grades AND
--less are qualified for college AND
--less graduate college[/QUOTE]

This was a disgrace.

You Tards didn't see Trump STOMPING your ass either...

But you got your ASS STOMPED...

This was a disgrace.

You TARDS colluded with the Russians...

And Barr is going to BURN your ASSES for it...….

This was a disgrace.

Not even that. Russians don’t like traitors any more than we do.

D4vo9goXoAEW84a

You Dumb Ass Tards played right into the Russians hands with your collusion...

My point stands.

Have a nice day.
hahahahahhahahah

Trump lies???!!!!
on Obama?? godamn I've posted the evidence many times!
God Damn America
Listen to and read the whole 'God damn America' sermon by the Rev. Jeremiah Wright | Faith | Dallas News
''''rich white people''''--white this white that --whites are EVIL
etc
Controversial comments made by Rev Jeremiah Wright
anti-semitic
Obama thought a black was better than a white:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...the-way/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.654001ea040a
......Obama sent his AG to comfort the family of a BLACK CRIMINAL that attacked a WHITE COP

Obama nominated TWO blacks in a row for AG--even though blacks:
--only 13% of the population AND
--graduate high school at lower levels/lower grades AND
--less are qualified for college AND
--less graduate college
[/QUOTE]
Where is the evidence? You proved the pastor isn't in love with some of Israel's policies and that President Obama nominated a few black people into positions of power. How many white folks did he do that for?

In reality all.you proved is that you don't like black people.

Forum List

Back