For those that didn’t watch Fox news while Obama was president.

You Dumb Ass Tards played right into the Russians hands with your collusion...

NO COLLUSION!
There’s a difference between no collusion and you can’t prove the collusion.

D4vo9goXoAEW84a

I believe Putin before I believe Trump.

Don’t you?

fantastic/impressive rebuttal on the MANY non-Fox links I posted
very impressive ''my point stands'''
hahahahahhahahah
In the very first post, I posted a more than six minute video of fox spewing hateful racist rhetoric. Just about every person on Fox News is in the video. And someone’s asking for a link?
A link to what? More actual video? When is enough enough?
It’s like there’s a giant pile of dog crap in the middle of the sidewalk can you tell someone careful don’t step on that. And they say step on what? And you say that dog crap. And they say what dog crap?
So you take them by the back of the head move their face down to the dog crap and smear their face all over it and then said that dog crap and they say what dad crap? I don’t see any dog crap.

The point is, if someone refuses to see something even when it’s right in front of their face they’re still going to say they don’t see it if they don’t want to see it.

It’s like with Trump lies. Jim Jordan said on Meet the Press I’ve never heard Trump lie. A president who’s lied thousands of times over two years and one of his sycophants says I’ve never heard him lie. And he never will because he is in denial.
Trump lies???!!!!
Obama is a white/America/cop hater = plain and simple
Why would you say that? What evidence is there?
on Obama?? godamn I've posted the evidence many times!
God Damn America
Listen to and read the whole 'God damn America' sermon by the Rev. Jeremiah Wright | Faith | Dallas News
''''rich white people''''--white this white that --whites are EVIL
etc
Controversial comments made by Rev Jeremiah Wright
anti-semitic
Jeremiah Wright: Revisiting Obama’s anti-Semitic pastor
Obama thought a black was better than a white:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...the-way/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.654001ea040a
......Obama sent his AG to comfort the family of a BLACK CRIMINAL that attacked a WHITE COP
Holder visits with students, community leaders, Michael Brown's family in Ferguson

Obama nominated TWO blacks in a row for AG--even though blacks:
--only 13% of the population AND
--graduate high school at lower levels/lower grades AND
--less are qualified for college AND
--less graduate college
Where is the evidence? You proved the pastor isn't in love with some of Israel's policies and that President Obama nominated a few black people into positions of power. How many white folks did he do that for?

In reality all.you proved is that you don't like black people.[/QUOTE]
so--according to your logic---everyone that goes to KKK meetings are not racist/etc
the proof is right there--it is undeniable
TWO blacks in a row----
hahahhahahahah
we know he's a white/America/cop hater

In the very first post, I posted a more than six minute video of fox spewing hateful racist rhetoric. Just about every person on Fox News is in the video. And someone’s asking for a link?
A link to what? More actual video? When is enough enough?
It’s like there’s a giant pile of dog crap in the middle of the sidewalk can you tell someone careful don’t step on that. And they say step on what? And you say that dog crap. And they say what dog crap?
So you take them by the back of the head move their face down to the dog crap and smear their face all over it and then said that dog crap and they say what dad crap? I don’t see any dog crap.

The point is, if someone refuses to see something even when it’s right in front of their face they’re still going to say they don’t see it if they don’t want to see it.

It’s like with Trump lies. Jim Jordan said on Meet the Press I’ve never heard Trump lie. A president who’s lied thousands of times over two years and one of his sycophants says I’ve never heard him lie. And he never will because he is in denial.
Trump lies???!!!!
God Damn America
Listen to and read the whole 'God damn America' sermon by the Rev. Jeremiah Wright | Faith | Dallas News
etc
anti-semitic
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...the-way/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.654001ea040a
......Obama sent his AG to comfort the family of a BLACK CRIMINAL that attacked a WHITE COP
Holder visits with students, community leaders, Michael Brown's family in Ferguson

--less graduate college
Where is the evidence? You proved the pastor isn't in love with some of Israel's policies and that President Obama nominated a few black people into positions of power. How many white folks did he do that for?

In reality all.you proved is that you don't like black people.
so--according to your logic---everyone that goes to KKK meetings are not racist/etc
TWO blacks in a row----
hahahhahahahah
Ok, after that post I'm not sure you are qualified to use the word "logic" because it is now obvious you neither know what it means not how to apply it.

In other words I said nothing of the sort. Back to the drawing board for you.

Trump lies???!!!!
God Damn America
etc
anti-semitic

--less graduate college

In reality all.you proved is that you don't like black people.
TWO blacks in a row----
hahahhahahahah
Ok, after that post I'm not sure you are qualified to use the word "logic" because it is now obvious you neither know what it means not how to apply it.

In other words I said nothing of the sort. Back to the drawing board for you.
you don't understand the simple stuff because of your hate of whites/Trump
Obama went to Rev Wright for YEARS....and Wright preached hate of whites and America
.....but if you say Obama doesn't hate whites/America, then people that attend KKK meetings are good people too

You Dumb Ass Tards played right into the Russians hands with your collusion...

NO COLLUSION!
There’s a difference between no collusion and you can’t prove the collusion.

D4vo9goXoAEW84a

I believe Putin before I believe Trump.

Don’t you?

deTard, you are full of shit.....
You don’t have to believe me. I don’t care. But you can believe Putin.

Every good poker player knows that’s bull shit...

hillary sold putin 20% of our uranium.....

Do you really think bill clintons speeches were

worth millions of dollars to the Russians?

The Russians were buying influence thinking Hillary would be president you Dumb Ass...

Forum List

Back