For those that didn’t watch Fox news while Obama was president.

This is one of the most disgraceful videos I have ever seen.

And the snowflakes have the nerve to cry their eyes out that Trump is being mistreated?

Democrats have had the house for less than 100 days. All these investigations started under Republicans.
Under most of Obamas eight years Republicans controlled both the House and the Senate through rampant voter suppression and election fraud.

Most Americans don’t watch Fox. They had no idea this was going on every day.

This is what happens when a racist white party has its own news network.

This was a disgrace.

These people don’t even have a conscience.

Oboingo was a despotic commie asswipe....Whatever Fox nooz said about him, it wasn't nearly harsh enough.

Because he’s black, right?

Obama has been rendered inconsequential. His presidency has been erased.

History has already largely forgotten him.
Trump will be known as the first US president to work for an enemy country. He is the United States first true Manchurian candidate.

Forgot Chinagate?
Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

Trump helps sanctioned Chinese phone maker after China delivers a big loan to a Trump project

And the snowflakes have the nerve to cry their eyes out that Trump is being mistreated?

Democrats have had the house for less than 100 days. All these investigations started under Republicans.
Under most of Obamas eight years Republicans controlled both the House and the Senate through rampant voter suppression and election fraud.

This was a disgrace.

Oboingo was a despotic commie asswipe....Whatever Fox nooz said about him, it wasn't nearly harsh enough.

Because he’s black, right?

Because was a despotic commie asswipe, no matter his skin tone....Your race baiting chickenshit has really become quite stale.

This was a disgrace.

Most Americans don’t watch Fox.

seriously?

You actually believe that?

Look; one person that watches Fox!

Where did I say I watch Fox?

I said his statement was incorrect.

I would bet you watch Faux Newz with your buttered popcorn at hand .......

This was a disgrace.

Most Americans are not like you and know Fox News is a slanted News Station like MSNBC and CNN...

I miss Al-Jazeera America...

news10-L.jpg

This was a disgrace.

seriously?

I do!
I love Fox news. Not because of the lies. Not because of it's slander. Not because the station is worshiped by the mentally defective,

but for the shear entertainment value. Sometimes popcorn. Sometimes peanut M&M's.

Check this one out. Start at 3:46 because that's where it gets highly entertaining.

I don't know anybody named Hal Turner.
uh
uh
He was banned from my show 10 years ago.

In fact, Hal Turner wrote Sean Hannity a letter:

I was quite disappointed when Sean Hannity at first tried to say he didn’t know me and then went on to say that I ran some senate campaign in New Jersey. In fact, Sean Hannity does know me and we were quite friendly a number of years ago.

When Hannity took over Bob Grant’s spot on 77 WABC in New York City, I was a well-known, regular and welcome caller to his show. Through those calls, Sean and I got to know each other a bit and at some point, I can’t remember exactly when, Sean gave me the secret “Guest call-in number” at WABC so that my calls could always get on the air.

Sean Hannity Confronted Over His Relationship With Neo-Nazi Hal Turner

Obama has been rendered inconsequential. His presidency has been erased.

History has already largely forgotten him.
Trump will be known as the first US president to work for an enemy country. He is the United States first true Manchurian candidate.

Forgot Chinagate?
Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

Trump helps sanctioned Chinese phone maker after China delivers a big loan to a Trump project

c'mon, dean

even YOUR memory isn't that bad

This was a disgrace.

seriously?

Bet the farm

you would lose

Obama hates whites/cops/America--I've linked this many times
F him
No son, Fox news told you he did. He doesn't really.
sorry--I've linked it many times--no denying it
.....you people think blacks are inhuman--they are not human = they CAN'T hate/be racist/shit don't stink/etc
There is no link to to that.
look son [ hahahhahaha ] Obama is a racist white/America/cop hater

F him
.....you people think blacks are inhuman--they are not human = they CAN'T hate/be racist/shit don't stink/etc
Then link it, or you could just admit you're parroting faux news.

F him
this is just the basic stuff only
Obama went to Wright for YEARS
Sen. Barack Obama's pastor says blacks should not sing "God Bless America" but "God damn America."
Obama's Pastor: God Damn America, U.S. to Blame for 9/11
An inciter and producer of hate slurs against the Jews and/or Israel, most probably has also other targets for his hatred. That is also the case with Wright. He has said “Not ‘God bless America.’ ‘God damn America!’”[13] and called his country, “The United States of K-K-K-A.”[14] He has also blamed whites for creating HIV
Jeremiah Wright: Revisiting Obama’s anti-Semitic pastor
etc etc etc

thought a BLACK wife would be better than a WHITE wife
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...the-way/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.94990aa55be5

....sent his BLACK AG [ !!!! ] to comfort the family of a BLACK criminal that attacked a WHITE cop
Holder visits with students, community leaders, Michael Brown's family in Ferguson

..said the WHITE cop acted stupidly but not the out of control, racist, jackass black
what a godam racist Obama is
...the black idiot should've thanked the cop and citizen for looking out for his home
..but NO--he has RACE on his mind 24/7 --like a lot of blacks--so much on their minds they can't think sensibly
Obama: Police who arrested professor 'acted stupidly' - CNN.com

Obama nominated 2 blacks in a row for AG--considering blacks:
... graduate high school less = less less qualified for college and they graduate college less AND they are only 13% of the population MEANS = there is no way he should've nominated 2 blacks in a row = he discriminated against more qualified whites

Sen. Barack Obama's pastor says blacks should not sing "God Bless America" but "God damn America."
An inciter and producer of hate slurs against the Jews and/or Israel, most probably has also other targets for his hatred. That is also the case with Wright. He has said “Not ‘God bless America.’ ‘God damn America!’”[13] and called his country, “The United States of K-K-K-A.”[14] He has also blamed whites for creating HIV
etc etc etc

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...the-way/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.94990aa55be5

....sent his BLACK AG [ !!!! ] to comfort the family of a BLACK criminal that attacked a WHITE cop
Holder visits with students, community leaders, Michael Brown's family in Ferguson

..said the WHITE cop acted stupidly but not the out of control, racist, jackass black
...the black idiot should've thanked the cop and citizen for looking out for his home
..but NO--he has RACE on his mind 24/7 --like a lot of blacks--so much on their minds they can't think sensibly

... graduate high school less = less less qualified for college and they graduate college less AND they are only 13% of the population MEANS = there is no way he should've nominated 2 blacks in a row = he discriminated against more qualified whites
Yup, like I figured you're just parroting fox.

You have a nice night.

etc etc etc

You have a nice night.
hahahhahahah--but those aren't Fox links!!
and you asked for the links!!!
you made yourself look super stupid
and impressive rebuttal ---hahahhahahahhahah

etc etc etc

You have a nice night.
hahahhahahah--but those aren't Fox links!!
and you asked for the links!!!
you made yourself look super stupid
and impressive rebuttal ---hahahhahahahhahah
Yes, I noticed you were careful not to post actual fox links, but it's the same garbage they push none the less.

My point stands.

Have a nice day.

Forum List

Back