NYC Block Becomes Illegal Migrant Shopping Area for Stolen Goods, Prostitution

Hollie

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2012
Let’s see. Biden imports illegals with no job skills, no education, from the poorest, most violent third world backwaters on the planet. What could possibly go wrong?

Crime, prostitution, drug abuse and businesses driven from neighborhoods is the end result sections of cities become unlivable.

A section of New York City is now an illegal migrant shopping area and business owners are not happy about the situation.

The scene that has been playing out in Jackson Heights on Roosevelt Avenue near 91st Street features migrant vendors selling items obtained from shopkeepers in the area and also prostitution, the New York Post reported Sunday.

Most all big cities have those. Nothing new here. Gangs, drugs sex trafficking, always been there.
Saw last week a Small Rural town had 9 arrested in a Sex Traffic Ring a couple weeks ago. Educated ? haha

I can show you places like that in Jasper, Texas or Coeur d'Alene, Weirdville.

Americans of all political striped own NY.

NY still stands as the symbol of America as much as apple pie and continuous wars of aggression.

Russia can't be blamed for NY swimming in rat piss!

Let’s see. Biden imports illegals with no job skills, no education, from the poorest, most violent third world backwaters on the planet. What could possibly go wrong?

Crime, prostitution, drug abuse and businesses driven from neighborhoods is the end result sections of cities become unlivable.

A section of New York City is now an illegal migrant shopping area and business owners are not happy about the situation.

The scene that has been playing out in Jackson Heights on Roosevelt Avenue near 91st Street features migrant vendors selling items obtained from shopkeepers in the area and also prostitution, the New York Post reported Sunday.
Oh look, The NY Post triggered me!

Two of the oldest ways to make money.

Jasper Texas?

Not a chance

Store owners there will not stand for shoplifters cleaning out their shelves and then selling the stuff just outside the door
Prove it. You know Jasper? That would be your first lie. But go ahead and prove your allegation.

I have been to Jasper

Its culture is very Deep South and not the sort of place that illegal alien-loving libs would choose to live
What an explanation. So you.

Jasper has a high crime rate. Do a search. You don't have to visit to find that out.

Last edited:
So Southern, right? I think your head is in the sand.
Yes, very southern

Whites are only 37% of the population and probably do not hold any government offices today

But prior to the James Byrd killing it was fully controlled by the old guard

Even so the black majority is not going to tolerate a migrant takeover either

So NYC now looks like it did in the 1800s?

8c31d9dd-5b98-41ca-805d-c33fdc8b2dcf.jpg

Forum List

Back