America’s Grocery List Under Bidenomics

Matter of fact, more people are saving more than ever before. You told us to save 10% at least, people listened. And we got cost of living raises. And our home values went up. Unemployment is low.

Biden is doing a great job. Unions won big last year for the middle class with his support.

Abortion
You run on that!

Meanwhile
Amid heightened economic uncertainty, Americans, overall, are saving less.

The personal savings rate — how much people save as a percentage of their disposable income — was 3.9% in August, well below a decadeslong average of roughly 8.9%, according to the latest data from the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis.

Fucking Idiot.

Yes, yes it is.
I’m going to remember this the next time republicans are in charge. Today they are worrying about the poor.

When they’re in charge they point to corporate profits, low unemployment, 9 million un filled jobs.

Basically, they’ll forget about uneducated blue collar whites and the debt the second they get back in charge. They’ll say this is America. If you don’t like what you make go start your own company, go to school or find a better job. And they said this in the 2000scwhen there weren’t any jobs. They also coined the phrase jobs Americans won’t do

I’m going to remember this the next time republicans are in charge. Today they are worrying about the poor.

When they’re in charge they point to corporate profits, low unemployment, 9 million un filled jobs.

Basically, they’ll forget about uneducated blue collar whites and the debt the second they get back in charge. They’ll say this is America. If you don’t like what you make go start your own company, go to school or find a better job. And they said this in the 2000scwhen there weren’t any jobs. They also coined the phrase jobs Americans won’t do
Under Trump inflation was nonexistent, jobs were coming back to America, and market was skyrocketing.

You run on that!

Meanwhile
Amid heightened economic uncertainty, Americans, overall, are saving less.

The personal savings rate — how much people save as a percentage of their disposable income — was 3.9% in August, well below a decadeslong average of roughly 8.9%, according to the latest data from the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis.

I like when they said oct last year
  • Yet, consumers remain remarkably resilient, which has helped stave off a recession so far.
So far so very good.

I forgot landlords who bought your foreclosed home raised your rent.

People are making more after inflation. They don’t like things cost more but they forget they make more.

I like when they said oct last year
  • Yet, consumers remain remarkably resilient, which has helped stave off a recession so far.
So far so very good.

I forgot landlords who bought your foreclosed home raised your rent.

People are making more after inflation. They don’t like things cost more but they forget they make more.
1712708652890.png

LETS GO BRANDON!!!

Under Trump inflation was nonexistent, jobs were coming back to America, and market was skyrocketing.
He caused it. He gave away more than Biden. His stimulus even I got. A single guy still working. I didn’t get the Biden stimulus. I made too much.

Trump supporters filed for unemployment they didn’t qualify for, fraud. They say we may not recover most of it. I know a few. This caused inflation. Also shortages. Basically, Biden’s fixing it.

Trump ignored Covid like a dinner check. He doubled the debt. You liked bush too remember?

He caused it. He gave away more than Biden. His stimulus even I got. A single guy still working. I didn’t get the Biden stimulus. I made too much.

Trump supporters filed for unemployment they didn’t qualify for, fraud. They say we may not recover most of it. I know a few. This caused inflation. Also shortages. Basically, Biden’s fixing it.

Trump ignored Covid like a dinner check. He doubled the debt. You liked bush too remember?
“This is just transitory inflation.”
- Brandon, 11/22

Change doesn't happen overnight.

Union contracts negotiated in 2023 gave workers an average first-year wage increase of 6.6%, the highest average pay raise for any year since Bloomberg Law began tracking union wage settlements in 1988.

In nominal terms, meaning unadjusted for inflation, the median income for all U.S. households in 2021 was $70,780. In real terms, meaning adjusted to 2022 dollars, median income in 2021 was $76,330. The difference (7.8%) reflects the inflation rate between 2021 and 2022 according to the C-CPI-U.

Forum List

Back