For those of you who think they are better off

They are a way of life for a subculture they’ve created.
People who shun personal responsibility and look for various ways to get money and support from government.

Some yes, but not all. I worked in a welfare office 12 years. Welfare reform in 96 was a great idea, but it didn't take long for Dems in this state to create 'work arounds' of the rules or pass their own rules.

Public assistance is a federally funded program, with federal rules but it also allows states alot of lee-way as to how to spend or disburse those funds AKA state programs with less restriction

Maybe I've just been very lucky, but apart from a few unfortunate setbacks, I've been better off every four years as far back as I can remember. And it had Jack Squat to do with who was President. Find a better sales pitch.
I believe you have been lucky. Sadly, you don't represent the majority of Americans today. Almost 50% are living on credit cards. And when those bills roll around and they can't pay those, their next step will be foreclosures. Almost 80% of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck with nothing left to save or invest in their futures.
What about paying $84.00 for crude is better than paying $40?
A better sales pitch would be to show you all the categories that inflation is hammering.
If you are doing well, count your blessings. Most are hurting.

Dumbass! That was during the democrat plague.
Dishonest deluxe!
Dumb ass Trump was President, when I caught Covid on a ski trip. Dumbass trump was president when he praised the Communist Chinese for their handling of the virus. Dumbass trump was president when we were sent to lock down. Dumbass Trump was president when he was recommending UV Light and bleach. Dumbass trump was President when he signed the $2.2 Trillion Covid Cares Package, that put all that free money into the economy. Dumbass Trump was president when most went back to work, except for the oil industry. Dumbass Trump was president right up to when he lost the election during the covid pandemic year, probably for the pitiful way he handled it. It was 4 years ago and I am better off now, by far. Dumbass Trump's Covid epidemic sucked to live through, though many didn't live through it. Many that attended his no mask required rallies, died as a result of it. The only smart thing Dumbass trump did in regards to Covid was take modern science Covid drugs, instead of fish tank cleaner or malaria drugs, to save his worthless ass, during his
pandemic.;)

I believe you have been lucky. Sadly, you don't represent the majority of Americans today. Almost 50% are living on credit cards. And when those bills roll around and they can't pay those, their next step will be foreclosures. Almost 80% of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck with nothing left to save or invest in their futures.
A better sales pitch would be to show you all the categories that inflation is hammering.
Actually no, 57% of Americans live paycheck to paycheck under President Biden. In August 2020 63% of Americans did.

Another leftard lie. ^^^

The asswipe leftards never give up.

It was THE LEFT that locked down the country. Not Trump.

Because THE LEFT are a bunch of fucking snowflakes, they think everything needs to come to a grinding halt over a lil old flu.

1712024326173.png

1712024296717.png

Actually no, 57% of Americans live paycheck to paycheck under President Biden. In August 2020 63% of Americans did.

These are the stats I saw:
A 2023 survey conducted by Payroll.org highlighted that 78% of Americans live paycheck to paycheck, a 6% increase from the previous year. In other words, more than three-quarters of Americans struggle to save or invest after paying for their monthly expenses. Foreclosures are up.

Either way, that's not thriving...

A 2023 survey conducted by Payroll.org highlighted that 78% of Americans live paycheck to paycheck, a 6% increase from the previous year. In other words, more than three-quarters of Americans struggle to save or invest after paying for their monthly expenses. Foreclosures are up.

Hilarious

I saw that article and it includes a very broad definition of P to P that includes people who make over 100K a year that record living P to P.

Some yes, but not all. I worked in a welfare office 12 years. Welfare reform in 96 was a great idea, but it didn't take long for Dems in this state to create 'work arounds' of the rules or pass their own rules.

Public assistance is a federally funded program, with federal rules but it also allows states alot of lee-way as to how to spend or disburse those funds AKA state programs with less restriction
It’s never everyone. But once most get a taste of that crack, they’re hooked. And democrats loves being a cartel.

Dumb ass Trump was President, when I caught Covid on a ski trip. Dumbass trump was president when he praised the Communist Chinese for their handling of the virus. Dumbass trump was president when we were sent to lock down. Dumbass Trump was president when he was recommending UV Light and bleach. Dumbass trump was President when he signed the $2.2 Trillion Covid Cares Package, that put all that free money into the economy. Dumbass Trump was president when most went back to work, except for the oil industry. Dumbass Trump was president right up to when he lost the election during the covid pandemic year, probably for the pitiful way he handled it. It was 4 years ago and I am better off now, by far. Dumbass Trump's Covid epidemic sucked to live through, though many didn't live through it. Many that attended his no mask required rallies, died as a result of it. The only smart thing Dumbass trump did in regards to Covid was take modern science Covid drugs, instead of fish tank cleaner or malaria drugs, to save his worthless ass, during his
pandemic.;)
Bullshit. Your trump complaints are selective and shallow. The virus scam caused all of the commotion and it intentionally upset the trump train that was barreling.
You’re not better off. Lie to yourself all you want but you lost money as did all of us because of the virus hysteria and the carefully designed democrat response.

Bullshit. Your trump complaints are selective and shallow. The virus scam caused all of the commotion and it intentionally upset the trump train that was barreling.
You’re not better off. Lie to yourself all you want but you lost money as did all of us because of the virus hysteria and the carefully designed democrat response.
We got ours back. You should invest more conservatively, if you lost and did not gain it back. Of course, we don't do crypto and that sound like your problem. You should have taken Managerial Finance in college.

For those who think you are better off now than you were 4 years ago, let's go shopping.
When I was shopping during your blob’s administration, basic stuff wasn’t on the shelves.... You couldn’t shop.

At least we can go shopping now.

We got ours back. You should invest more conservatively, if you lost and did not gain it back. Of course, we don't do crypto and that sound like your problem. You should have taken Managerial Finance in college.
I invested my Monopoly money into something fungible because I knew the money printing would cause inflation.
That still doesn’t recoup the money lost because of this fraudulent administration.
And you still lose money at the same time because your money is worth less and energy spikes make everything cost more to produce. Whatever gains you may have are offset by those realities.
Democrats are too stupid to be allowed to vote.

which is pretty much the way it always is. It was that same percent in 2019

He should have appointed a competent transportation secretary to help supply lines operate more efficiently and effectively. He should have kept ALL of Trump policies on reduction of rules and regulations in place that helped people and business prosper more, expand more, produce more, innovate more, encourage entrepreneurship more. He should have refused to sign trillions of dollars in spending bills most of which do nothing to make the average American's life better, has made many Americans' worse off, has taken away competition, choices, options, liberties, opportunities for millions and exacerbated inflation in unnatural ways.
Just for the record which Trump policies on reduction for rules and regulations did he do away with? Didn't Trump blow the federal deficit through the roof?

Your retarded. Bribens war on oil caused prices to go up, which is how putin got the money to fund his war.

When the reserves run dry, $10+ gal of gas will hit.

Did Briben lie to environmentalist when he said he was going to end fossil fuels?

You make it sound like he stabbed the greens in the back.
Are you sure?

1712051425300.png

The US is the largest crude oil producer in the world, pumping out nearly 13 million barrels on average every day in 2023, an all-time record, according to new data from the US Energy Information Administration.

For the last six years, America has outstripped Russia, Saudi Arabia, and other OPEC countries in crude oil production. And it has picked up the pace under Biden, who had approved more permits for oil and gas drilling on public lands by last October than former President Donald Trump had by the same point in his presidency.

Are you saying these numbers are false?

Haven't that same 50% always lived on credit cards?

Just curious where are you getting these numbers from?

Forum List

Back