For those of you who think they are better off

He should have appointed a competent transportation secretary to help supply lines operate more efficiently and effectively.

More efficient transportation requires money yet you don't want spending bills?

He should have kept ALL of Trump policies on reduction of rules and regulations in place that helped people and business prosper more, expand more, produce more, innovate more, encourage entrepreneurship more.

What policies?

He should have refused to sign trillions of dollars in spending bills most of which do nothing to make the average American's life better, has made many Americans' worse off, has taken away competition, choices, options, liberties, opportunities for millions and exacerbated inflation in unnatural ways.
Can you be more specific? This reads like a diatribe.

Do you have a rough guess as to what you think inflation would have been if Trump had not lost?

And you have never cared or wished better for those "not doing so well"
Remember the, "Well get a better paying job" responses.
Yes, that is one of the reasons I vote democratic.

Low income food programs.

Healthcare programs.

Medicaid for low income people

Raising the minimum wage laws

Low income housing programs

SNAP nutrition assistance

You know all the things red fuckup pols vote against.

Lets go shopping? Well, certainly better off now than then. That was back during the toilet paper shortage, hording and searching time, where so many things were in shortage, toilet paper only one of them. Of course, we weren't really out of trumps lockdown at that time either.
Dumbass! That was during the democrat plague.
Dishonest deluxe!

War on oil?

We are producing more oil then ever.

Why is Putin enriched?
Your retarded. Bribens war on oil caused prices to go up, which is how putin got the money to fund his war.

When the reserves run dry, $10+ gal of gas will hit.

Did Briben lie to environmentalist when he said he was going to end fossil fuels?

You make it sound like he stabbed the greens in the back.

Lets go shopping? Well, certainly better off now than then. That was back during the toilet paper shortage, hording and searching time, where so many things were in shortage, toilet paper only one of them. Of course, we weren't really out of trumps lockdown at that time either.
Another leftard lie. ^^^

The asswipe leftards never give up.

It was THE LEFT that locked down the country. Not Trump.

Because THE LEFT are a bunch of fucking snowflakes, they think everything needs to come to a grinding halt over a lil old flu.

Your retarded. Bribens war on oil caused prices to go up, which is how putin got the money to fund his war.

How is there a war on oil if we are producing more oil then ever?

I don't think you know this subject very well. Putin has been sanctioned so not sure how you think increased oil prices have helped him.

You want to know how he is funding the war?

As an extractive authoritarian dictator with state control over 70% of the economy, Putin will never really run out of money since he can always pull the authoritarian equivalent of finding money under the couch, or pull a schoolhouse bully act and shake down kids (i.e. oligarchs) for their lunch money at recess time.

Putin has levied draconian “windfall taxes” on basically anything that moves. Many thought last year’s record $1.25 trillion ruble windfall tax on Gazprom and certain other Russian state owned businesses was a one-time occurrence, but Putin has only doubled down and ordered more windfall taxes in the months since, raising trillions of rubles more from companies and oligarchs alike. Likewise, first Putin resorted to levying onerous taxes on both companies and people leaving Russia after the invasion before he dropped all pretense and just started indiscriminately seizing money and property instead.

When the reserves run dry, $10+ gal of gas will hit.

We are filling the reserves as fast as physically possible

Did Briben lie to environmentalist when he said he was going to end fossil fuels?

Yes. The environmentalists are pissed.

You didn't know?

You make it sound like he stabbed the greens in the back.
He did.

I can easily cover the increase in prices with all that extra money I get from Trump’s tax cut!

God bless Donald Trump!
Unfortunately that’s not the case, xidenflation ate up all the gains we got from the trump economy

All the things that are important and take the builk of our paychecks are way up. Mortgage, rent, Homeowners insurance, Auto Insurance, vehicle prices. Which is why Biden lauds himself over the price of eggs not being too high.
At least you can get insurance. Try California. The insured are lucky.

Me, I have a Fixed Income, and I still save the same amount every month today, as when trump was POTUS. tell me I'm wrong or Lying. You will LOSE yet again.

You're wrong and a liar. You've also had 4 years of COLA's added to your income, so you are making more now than then. Of course, you also have to figure in the increased costs for Medicare, food, gas, taxes, etc. that eat up those increases......at the end of the day, you probably have less money to show for it.

Of course that's not including other incomes or investments..

Yes, that is one of the reasons I vote democratic.

Low income food programs.

Healthcare programs.

Medicaid for low income people

Raising the minimum wage laws

Low income housing programs

SNAP nutrition assistance

You know all the things red fuckup pols vote against.

Everything you've listed there has been in place long before Biden or Trump........try again

For those who think you are better off now than you were 4 years ago, let's go shopping.
Maybe I've just been very lucky, but apart from a few unfortunate setbacks, I've been better off every four years as far back as I can remember. And it had Jack Squat to do with who was President. Find a better sales pitch.

Forum List

Back