For the love of ...Fox moves "The Five" into O'Reilly's spot.

This is terrible, I can't watch the Five.
I got a suggestion.....why not just for the sake of fun, why not read a news paper, or maybe read a book, something to cleanse the brain of Fake news symptons!!
What about our date?
Mike, dear sweet brain dead Mike....has it ever occured to you, that women find not only Bill Oreilly a fuckin turn off, but white men period? I mean, this guy was a multi millionaire and he couldn't even get a hand job.....if I were a white guy, I'd take notes from the brothers and study!!

I got a suggestion.....why not just for the sake of fun, why not read a news paper, or maybe read a book, something to cleanse the brain of Fake news symptons!!

Kid the Flame Zone and Rubber room is a click away...they miss you.
I absolutely refuse to leave this site unless pushed out.....I'd lose my mind wondering what you nuts would do without me.

Relax, probably just testing out the time slot.
Who knows what their final lineup will be.

We can hope. I would like Dana Perino to give it a shot. She is smart, ask good questions and is very fair minded.
And good on the eyes as well...just sayin
I agree with you about Dana Perino, but I don't know if they would consider her animated enough. It's all about entertainment these days.

Kid the Flame Zone and Rubber room is a click away...they miss you.
I absolutely refuse to leave this site unless pushed out.....I'd lose my mind wondering what you nuts would do without me.

Oh truth matters we know we like you :)

We can hope. I would like Dana Perino to give it a shot. She is smart, ask good questions and is very fair minded.

Perino is conservative-lite. Ever notice that her eyes are so spaced apart to be almost on the sides of her head that she looks like a flounder?

Perino is conservative-lite. Ever notice that her eyes are so spaced apart to be almost on the sides of her head that she looks like a flounder?

I know she made a crappy WH press secretary.

Forum List

Back