Donald Dumb, you sir are no gentleman!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
58f7715514000049001b5132.jpeg

C9sdNbIWsAApHFm.jpg

See, Malania, this is what happens when you marry a ego maniac who doesn't want his weave to fly off his head...... and who has a platinum credit card!!

• Banned
He's observing old Japanese custom.........keeping his wife 6 paces behind. (Or, maybe she walks slow?)
All women wear high heels, what the hell does he expect, for her to run down the ramps and fuck up that beautiful transy face? Slow down, wait on your man bride and be a fuckin gentleman and to you...STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR THIS WHITE BITCH TRUMP!!

C9sdNbIWsAApHFm.jpg

See, Malania, this is what happens when you marry a ego maniac who doesn't want his weave to fly off his head...... and who has a platinum credit card!!

He's knows what violent monsters you dems are.

He's willing to take the risk personally, for the sake of this nation, but he can't help but want to give his beloved wife some distance for her well being, in event of animal attack.

Get lost you dumb fucking n!gger. Coming from someone who can't spell "motto" you have a LONG ways to go before you can call anyone else dumb, you stupid fucking niggar.

Melania-Trump-white-pants-GettyImages-634611470.jpg

• Banned

C9sdNbIWsAApHFm.jpg

He's knows what violent monsters you dems are.

He's willing to take the risk personally, for the sake of this nation, but he can't help but want to give his beloved wife some distance for her well being, in event of animal attack.

Hate to burst your bubble, bobble head, but its you white racist that assasinate mf's not us. Beside, who would want to kill Trump? I personally am being entertained on grand scale each and every time that lying mf opens his mouth....as for his man wife, he should wait for her...after all them tiny hands are good for something....his words, not mine.

• Banned
Get lost you dumb fucking n!gger. Coming from someone who can't spell "motto" you have a LONG ways to go before you can call anyone else dumb, you stupid fucking niggar.

Listen, I know its hard to believe, but black men do sometimes take your women away from you....because clearly that's why you buggin....now get out the glue, find a rubber patch and blow up that old tried and true blow up doll you got tucked away in your gun case and have at it.
images

Haha. He's always leaving her behind. He did the same then when Barack and Michelle greeted them at the White House. Left her ass out in the cold.

I think on some level he knows she married him for his money. That's the main reason why he does this stuff, because he knows she's just an "accessory" and he also knows that she'll never leave him no matter what. What's she gonna do, get a job? Ha!

Haha. He's always leaving her behind. He did the same then when Barack and Michelle greeted them at the White House. Left her ass out in the cold.

I think on some level he knows she married him for his money. That's the main reason why he does this stuff, because he knows she's just an "accessory" and he also knows that she'll never leave him no matter what. What's she gonna do, get a job? Ha!

Anyone with a brain can see, she's jealous of Putin.
upload_2017-4-19_18-43-0.jpeg

Listen, I know its hard to believe, but black men do sometimes take your women away from you....because clearly that's why you buggin....now get out the glue, find a rubber patch and blow up that old tried and true blow up doll you got tucked away in your gun case and have at it.
images

Is that blow-up doll Charles Rangel?

images

Is that blow-up doll Charles Rangel?
You tell me, lover boy!! He's anything your little ol heart desires, eh?

I hate stupid fucking n!ggers. The fact that they rob oxygen and food from more intelligent life, like cockroaches and lizards, is really sad.

C9sdNbIWsAApHFm.jpg

/---- it's protocol for the POTUS to deplane first on official visits but he normally walks with her just like Obozo and manchella
IMG_3951.JPG

Forum List

Back