Who Is Going To Tell The GOP They’ve Been on the Wrong Side of History?

Who will break the news to the GOP that they have been on the wrong side of history for too long?

• Liz Cheney

• Susan Collins

• Larry Hogan

• Roger Marshall

• Joni Ernst

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
If the GOP wins the 2024 Presidential election, the day of reckoning will be postponed. Much like it was postponed when they won the 2016 election. However the day is coming where they will have to soberly look at their party’s stances in comparison where the nation is and come to the all-too-obvious conclusion that they have lined up time and again on the wrong side of history. The stances run the gamut from siding with corrupt police to the misogyny to actual polices such as opposing women being able to make their own health care decisions.

So the question has to be asked...who is going to break the news to the rank and file that they have been sold a bill of goods for several decades. As was famously said: "We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

I wonder if they’ll listen?
That’s rich coming from the Party of Slavery, the KKK, Jim Crow, abortion, transgenderism, open borders, and Hamas.

If the GOP wins the 2024 Presidential election, the day of reckoning will be postponed. Much like it was postponed when they won the 2016 election. However the day is coming where they will have to soberly look at their party’s stances in comparison where the nation is and come to the all-too-obvious conclusion that they have lined up time and again on the wrong side of history. The stances run the gamut from siding with corrupt police to the misogyny to actual polices such as opposing women being able to make their own health care decisions.

So the question has to be asked...who is going to break the news to the rank and file that they have been sold a bill of goods for several decades. As was famously said: "We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

The GOP is dead ......died the day Reagan/Bush took office and brought Supply Side Wreckanomics, Home Loan Scam, Iran Contra, Off shoring USA jobs, MORE WAR, lies lies and more lies and in general brought Fascism/Communism to the USA government.

The GOP is dead .......realize it.

Israel seeks pipeline for Iraqi oil | World news

The Guardian
https://www.theguardian.com › israelandthepalestinians

The Guardian
News, sport and opinion from the Guardian's US edition | The Guardian › israelandthepalestinians
Apr 19, 2003 — Plans to build a pipeline to siphon oil from newly conquered Iraq to Israel are being discussed between Washington, Tel Aviv and potential ...

Hilariously hypocritical that you loons loath these people until they say something you agree with then they are the second coming of Christ. You will also crucify and women or minority who doesn't toe the leftest line. You crazies love diversity as long as it's your version of it.

Hilariously hypocritical that you loons loath these people until they say something you agree with then they are the second coming of Christ.
I don’t recall saying any of them are the second coming of Christ.
You will also crucify and women or minority who doesn't toe the leftest line.
I haven’t crucified anyone yet. Nor do I plan to.
You crazies love diversity as long as it's your version of it.
What other version of diversity is there?

The point of my thread is that at some point the GOP is going to realize the hate-offensive isn’t working. Just like the Democrats realized that the tax and spend wasn’t getting them anywhere. Losing 49 states in 1984 will tend to wake up a party...LOL.

The Democrats cleaned up their act as far as the KKK goes. Today the Klan is a dependable GOP voting block that is welcomed with open arms by MAGA.
The KKK is a sad inbred ghost of itself compared to the power it had when it was the militant arm of the Democratic party and the party didn't clean up it's act it just switched strategies.

"I'll have those ******* voting Democrat for 200 years" Lyndon B. Johnson

"A few years ago this guy would have been carrying our bags" Bill Clinton on Obama.

The KKK is a sad inbred ghost of itself compared to the power it had when it was the militant arm of the Democratic party and the party didn't clean up it's act it just switched strategies.
Yeah, the strategy switched so much so the KKK and the GOP are like peas and carrots.

You accuse us of generating angry white males, but instead you guys generate angry blacks and angry illegals.

Not much of an improvement. I guess the only real violence is white violence, regardless how infrequent it is.

You folks are still living in fear off of one single event on Jan 6th, and totally ignoring all of the crime and violence your media created.

"I'll have those ******* voting Democrat for 200 years" Lyndon B. Johnson

"A few years ago this guy would have been carrying our bags" Bill Clinton on Obama.
The KKK has been replaced by LGBTQ+ and Hamas.

The right side of history...

trumptard faggot.jpg

You accuse us of generating angry white males, but instead you guys generate angry blacks and angry illegals.

Not much of an improvement. I guess the only real violence is white violence, regardless how infrequent it is.

You folks are still living in fear off of one single event on Jan 6th, and totally ignoring all of the crime and violence your media created.
There is some truth to what you say. Yeah, I’m shocked too.

We’re talking about political parties though.

Clearly the KKK has the right to support who they want. But I've discovered that most clan members still call themselves Democrats.

And the old mud whistle is back. Or are you really trying to say that “most clan (klan) members” voted for Kamala Harris?

You don’t believe that. Nobody believes that.

At least try to pass of what you’re saying as having a grain of truth.

And the old mud whistle is back. Or are you really trying to say that “most clan (klan) members” voted for Kamala Harris?

You don’t believe that. Nobody believes that.

At least try to pass of what you’re saying as having a grain of truth.
I've talked to enough of them to know how they're voting, if at all.

The most red-neck individuals I've met call themselves Democrats.

If they choose not to vote for a Democrat they sure as shit aren't going to vote for a Republican. Their Daddy never did, nor did their Grand Daddy.

The only political party that is supported by the media is who they vote for, and 98% of them voted Democrat.
That kind of has something to do with the direction all of their stories go.

Not sure what that has to do with anything.

What is true is that when George Floyd was murdered, you guys tried to find every possible reason to justify it.

This is just one of a couple of dozen things I could point to where you guys go out of your way to defend the indefensible and then wonder why you get bad press.

I've talked to enough of them to know how they're voting, if at all.

The most red-neck individuals I've met call themselves Democrats.

If they choose not to vote for a Democrat they sure as shit aren't going to vote for a Republican. Their Daddy never did, nor did their Grand Daddy.
Yeah...again...nobody believes you. Just stop it.

Forum List

Back