For the love of ...Fox moves "The Five" into O'Reilly's spot.

The new show has been rebranded to more closely reflect it's reality:

"The Five Year Olds".

Relax, probably just testing out the time slot.
Who knows what their final lineup will be.
It will be a lineup that I will no longer watch. Fox fucked up royally this time. Bring Bill O'Reilly back! Media Matter is behind all this.
Tucker Carlson is worth watching!
According to who? How many know- nothing, fox viewers would go out to a bar w/an Ascot- wearing, type guy like that? I'm guessing zero.

Relax, probably just testing out the time slot.
Who knows what their final lineup will be.
It will be a lineup that I will no longer watch. Fox fucked up royally this time. Bring Bill O'Reilly back! Media Matter is behind all this.
Tucker Carlson is worth watching!
According to who? How many know- nothing, fox viewers would go out to a bar w/an Ascot- wearing, type guy like that? I'm guessing zero.

Tucker Carlson is basically Sean Hannity II...only less intelligent and half as quick witted. But equally one-sided.

James Murdoch wants to fulfill his progressive dream of a new kind of Fox. He will have to get rid of all the old heavy hitters. Now he has a formula. Watch for women filing sexual harassment complaints against the other hosts. No resolution of the complaint is necessary. Just the fact that there was a complaint is enough.

What sucks about this is we will never know how many of bills accusers are just lying lefty feminists lying for thier fucked up ideology of hate

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Fox needs to hire a real certified sexual predator to fill the time slot........are y'all ready for the Billo Clinton Show???

This is terrible, I can't watch the Five.
I got a suggestion.....why not just for the sake of fun, why not read a news paper, or maybe read a book, something to cleanse the brain of Fake news symptons!!
What about our date?
Mike, dear sweet brain dead Mike....has it ever occured to you, that women find not only Bill Oreilly a fuckin turn off, but white men period? I mean, this guy was a multi millionaire and he couldn't even get a hand job.....if I were a white guy, I'd take notes from the brothers and study!!

N!ggers just rape when women say no.
Permanent Ignore asshole!

James Murdoch wants to fulfill his progressive dream of a new kind of Fox. He will have to get rid of all the old heavy hitters. Now he has a formula. Watch for women filing sexual harassment complaints against the other hosts. No resolution of the complaint is necessary. Just the fact that there was a complaint is enough.
They (Fox) is screwing the pooch if they turn into CNN lite. I'm pissed enough at them already.

Forum List

Back