For the love of ...Fox moves "The Five" into O'Reilly's spot.

He's a Jew, grasshoppers.........

Greg Gutfeld - Wikipedia
read your own link B...
Personal life
As of 2012, Gutfeld resides in New York City with his wife, Elena Moussa, whom he met in London, where he lived for three years.Gutfeld is Roman Catholic and once was an altar boy.

Yet his grandfather is Jewish and so is his father.
The religion follows the mother.

Not always........look at Ivanka Trump for e.g..

He's a Jew, grasshoppers.........

Greg Gutfeld - Wikipedia
read your own link B...
Personal life
As of 2012, Gutfeld resides in New York City with his wife, Elena Moussa, whom he met in London, where he lived for three years.Gutfeld is Roman Catholic and once was an altar boy.

Yet his grandfather is Jewish and so is his father.
The religion follows the mother.

Not always........look at Ivanka Trump for e.g..
She went through the 3 year conversion process.

Relax, probably just testing out the time slot.
Who knows what their final lineup will be.

We can hope. I would like Dana Perino to give it a shot. She is smart, ask good questions and is very fair minded.
And good on the eyes as well...just sayin

Perino is conservative-lite. Ever notice that her eyes are so spaced apart to be almost on the sides of her head that she looks like a flounder?
lol

I still wanna know who that unfunny Jewboy Greg Gutfeld .............

??????????????

He's not Jewish.

He's the son of Jewish-German parents even tho' he claims to be irreligous.
WTH do you know, you're a 'chink'.
he is a catholic....was even an alter boy........
Sometimes he still is.
what,catholic or an alter boy?...
Yes.

It will be perfect irony to see Tucker Carlson on FOX dominate cable TV news ratings considering that MSNBC canned him when they decided to become an official democrat propaganda outlet.
Carlson's career just tanked. So did Hannity's. The dominance that prime time FOX had is over.

Relax, probably just testing out the time slot.
Who knows what their final lineup will be.

We can hope. I would like Dana Perino to give it a shot. She is smart, ask good questions and is very fair minded.
And good on the eyes as well...just sayin

Perino is conservative-lite. Ever notice that her eyes are so spaced apart to be almost on the sides of her head that she looks like a flounder?
That's ENOUGH out of you asshole!
Permanent Ignore!

This is terrible, I can't watch the Five.
I got a suggestion.....why not just for the sake of fun, why not read a news paper, or maybe read a book, something to cleanse the brain of Fake news symptons!!
What about our date?
Mike, dear sweet brain dead Mike....has it ever occured to you, that women find not only Bill Oreilly a fuckin turn off, but white men period? I mean, this guy was a multi millionaire and he couldn't even get a hand job.....if I were a white guy, I'd take notes from the brothers and study!!

N!ggers just rape when women say no.

Forum List

Back