Now that Oreilly is gone, the question still remains....why ww turned him down??

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Among all the chaos and confusion on why "now" Fake news has decided fire Bill, the pink elephant in the room remains....why nobody, but nobody wanted to sleep with Big Bill OReally? What was it about this 6ft tall, blue eyed Millionaire Romeo that turned Barbie into a Fuck off Bill creature of hell to the NO!!. Did he have small Trump hands? Did he have bad breath? What oh what would turn ww, who take less than a second to drop drawls for black men, why would they turn this millionaire Romeo down?

Inquiring minds want to know?????????
upload_2017-4-19_17-47-31.jpeg

I'm wondering now about him and Megyn Kelly. She was on his show a LOT and seems to be about the only "babe" who isn't screaming sexual harassment. You reckon she put out? :dunno:

I'm wondering now about him and Megyn Kelly. She was on his show a LOT and seems to be about the only "babe" who isn't screaming sexual harassment. You reckon she put out? :dunno:

Fer' sure. She had to compensate for her 'killer-B's'................

Among all the chaos and confusion on why "now" Fake news has decided fire Bill, the pink elephant in the room remains....why nobody, but nobody wanted to sleep with Big Bill OReally? What was it about this 6ft tall, blue eyed Millionaire Romeo that turned Barbie into a Fuck off Bill creature of hell to the NO!!. Did he have small Trump hands? Did he have bad breath? What oh what would turn ww, who take less than a second to drop drawls for black men, why would they turn this millionaire Romeo down?

Inquiring minds want to know?????????View attachment 122385
Most "ww's" despise loser black men. But you keep thinking that. Personally, I find most black women.... (I'll let you figure it out).

Oh hell, I'll tell you. fat, dirty, vulgar, and I could go on, but that's enough.

• Banned

Inquiring minds want to know?????????View attachment 122385
Most "ww's" despise loser black men. But you keep thinking that. Personally, I find most black women.... (I'll let you figure it out).

Oh hell, I'll tell you. fat, dirty, vulgar, and I could go on, but that's enough.
Oh, I agree, I find white women fat dirty vulgar and disgusting, but who am I to judge!!
upload_2017-4-19_18-52-24.jpeg
upload_2017-4-19_18-52-36.jpeg
upload_2017-4-19_18-52-50.jpeg
images
And you know and I know, all negro's love them some PORK!!

Yep. These are the poor women who have to settle. But we're good with this since they brought the average black American's IQ to 85. You're welcome.

Forum List

Back