For the good of the party.....Pelosi needs to step down

I'm not a Rep and I can't stand the flamming idiot!!!!

If she's your idea of a shinning leader, you need help. The womans an ass.

Name at least one REAL reason that you think she is an idiot?

Name an full instance.

every time she opens her mouth she shows how much she is an idiot.....and me and many others out here in Failedfornia have known her a lot longer then you other folks around the country......SHE IS A FUCKING POWER HUNGRY LUNATIC.....of the highest order.....and if i remember correctly....when she became speaker,myself and a few other Californians said you folks will soon know all about this piece of dung......lo and behold.....

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Pelosi has proven to be a strong and confident leader.the hatred from the right only proves her strength! There is a guaranteed win coming for her and she will prove how strong her hold is!Keep shining Leader!

------------------------
hahaha-024.gif

Pelosi is the best thing that's happened to the GOP other than the president who really thought he could talk, 'transparency, post-partisan, and hope/change.' Between the deuce and the Reid wild card, they've truly upped the chances for others.

Now, if the GOP would find some more decent candidates...Got to be more than voting 'against.' we need to have folks to vote for.

Thats the rub

Have you seen the stiffs Republicans are trying to pass off as candidates?

Hmmm, Pelosi or the GOP? My guess is your focus is wrong.

I have no problems with Pelosi as a Congreswoman. I'm sure she does well by her constituents. But as the leader of all Democrats in Congress she fails miserably. Her only value is that she draws fire away from President Obama.

But Congress is broken and there is no denying it. The Republicans will win back additional seats in 2010 and Democrats will have to be able to deal with the Republicans to get things done. Pelosi has not shown she is able to forge aliances and compromises. We need a strong Speaker who can keep the Democrats in line but still placate enough Republicans to pass legislation.

Pelosi is not that Speaker

I have no problems with Pelosi as a Congreswoman. I'm sure she does well by her constituents. But as the leader of all Democrats in Congress she fails miserably. Her only value is that she draws fire away from President Obama.

But Congress is broken and there is no denying it. The Republicans will win back additional seats in 2010 and Democrats will have to be able to deal with the Republicans to get things done. Pelosi has not shown she is able to forge aliances and compromises. We need a strong Speaker who can keep the Democrats in line but still placate enough Republicans to pass legislation.

If not the speaker, what is it you claim she be? LOL?

Congresswoman Pelosi

For Christ sakes, the woman is poison for Democratic hopes in 2010 and 2012

As the Speaker of th House , she is in over her head. She is incapable of gaining compromise and has weak control over her own party.

More importantly, she will become the George Bush of the 2010 and 2012 elections. She will be used as a millstone around the necks of every Democratic Congressional candidate. Republicans will not run against individual candidates in 2010, they will run against Pelosi.

For the good of her party, Peolosi needs to step aside

Right Winger--while I agree with you're sentiments--Hey it ain't goin to happen. Nancy Pelosi is so dang far left--she's on Mars. She is the remant of who the democrat party wanted to defeat GW. The speaker of the house--couldn't be a blue dog democrat--or even a moderate--YOUR party had to nominate someone that was so far out--almost insanity--to appease people & let's face it--people like you to defeat G.W.----:lol::lol:

After all--you LOVED her at one time.

How's all that Hopey & Changey workin for ya?

$Pelosi.jpg

Last edited:

As the Speaker of th House , she is in over her head. She is incapable of gaining compromise and has weak control over her own party.

More importantly, she will become the George Bush of the 2010 and 2012 elections. She will be used as a millstone around the necks of every Democratic Congressional candidate. Republicans will not run against individual candidates in 2010, they will run against Pelosi.

Right Winger--while I agree with you're sentiments--Hey it ain't goin to happen. Nancy Pelosi is so dang far left--she's on Mars. She is the remant of who the democrat party wanted to defeat GW. The speaker of the house--couldn't be a blue dog democrat--or even a moderate--YOUR party had to nominate someone that was so far out--almost insanity--to appease people & let's face it--people like you to defeat G.W.----:lol::lol:

View attachment 9040

Sorry, never was enthusiatic about Pelosi. Accepted her but was not enthusiastic. If you differ in opinion, please dig up an old post of mine and prove me wrong.
There is nothing intrinsically wrong with her being Liberal. But she needs to be able to forge agreements within her own party and agreements with the Republicans. She is just too divisive to do that effectively.
Like I said before, Republicans will probably pick up seats in the House in 2010. Not win the House, but pick up seats. "My way or the Highway" is not going to work. Democrats can do better

View attachment 9040

Sorry, never was enthusiatic about Pelosi. Accepted her but was not enthusiastic. If you differ in opinion, please dig up an old post of mine and prove me wrong.
There is nothing intrinsically wrong with her being Liberal. But she needs to be able to forge agreements within her own party and agreements with the Republicans. She is just too divisive to do that effectively.
Like I said before, Republicans will probably pick up seats in the House in 2010. Not win the House, but pick up seats. "My way or the Highway" is not going to work. Democrats can do better

You stated "there is nothing wrong with her being liberal"--yet you admonish what she is--a liberal?????? How did you expect her to react? She has an agenda--which is "liberal."

I think you need to explain a little further.

Pelosi can still be a Liberal and work with Moderates and Conservatives. Teddy Kennedy was as Liberal as they come and he could still work with Republicans

Pelosi can still be a Liberal and work with Moderates and Conservatives. Teddy Kennedy was as Liberal as they come and he could still work with Republicans

and thats the difference...I respected Kennedy for that...Pelosi on the other hand hasn't EVER worked with Republicans unless she was in the minority party and she had no choice.

and thats the difference...I respected Kennedy for that...Pelosi on the other hand hasn't EVER worked with Republicans unless she was in the minority party and she had no choice.

JFK was a CONSERVATIVE--I know you new-bee's don't know this--

He was one of the greatest Presidents that ever lived in the 20th century. Since him, your party has gone to hell in a hand basket.. Belive me, he would have KICKED his brother Ted Kennedy & Nancy Pelosi to the curb so fast their heads would have been spinning.

I know, I remember JFK very well & he was very much like Ronald Reagan.

Last edited:

Congresswoman Pelosi

If we are truly lucky, it will by former congresscritter Pelosi. She may well be one of the hits that the Dems take in '10.

JFK was a CONSERVATIVE--I know you new-bee's don't know this--

He was one of the greatest Presidents that ever lived in the 20th century. Since him, your party has gone to hell in a hand basket.. Belive me, he would have KICKED his brother Ted Kennedy & Nancy Pelosi to the curb so fast their heads would have been spinning.

I know, I remember JFK very well & he was very much like Ronald Reagan.

What do our opponents mean when they apply to us the label "Liberal?" If by "Liberal" they mean, as they want people to believe, someone who is soft in his policies abroad, who is against local government, and who is unconcerned with the taxpayer's dollar, then ... we are not that kind of "Liberal." But if by a "Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people -- their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights, and their civil liberties -- someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a "Liberal," then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal." [JFK September 14, 1960]

remember Teddy was from the time when these guys differed,sometimes yelled at each other,but at the end of the day,would have some dinner together,and calm down and come to a compromise... something both sides could live with....now...these guys are assholes...most of them anyway...including Pelosi....

remember Teddy was from the time when these guys differed,sometimes yelled at each other,but at the end of the day,would have some dinner together,and calm down and come to a compromise... something both sides could live with....now...these guys are assholes...most of them anyway...including Pelosi....

If you remember the battles between Ron Reagan and Tip O'Neil you would think there was bitter hatred. But each respected the other and they were able to get things done.
Congress today can't even get the simple things done.

I received this E-mail from a good friend of mine in the Medical Profession and I wondered if the following info can be confirmed.

It is my understanding that the Medical Profession is starting a new addendum to their Proctological Specialty.

The new graduates from Medical Schools across America no matter what their specialty......HAVE TO PASS A REQUIRED COURSE IN "OBAMARRHOIDECTOMY"...... it has to to with OBAMARRHOIDAL REMOVAL.

Fortunately, this is going to be a TEMPORARY upheaval in the Medical Profession since this OBAMARRHOIDAL Pandemic is limited to The United States of America.....and will be a non-issue in 2012.

And, oh yes........the research into the Pelosi Vaccine has been cancelled. The victims of the Pelosi plague (incessant barfing induced by the very thought of that contemptible twat) can be cured by simply carrying her photo (yuk) next to your dick twice a day for one week.

Please advise.

If you remember the battles between Ron Reagan and Tip O'Neil you would think there was bitter hatred. But each respected the other and they were able to get things done.
Congress today can't even get the simple things done.

which is why,on both sides,90% of them gotta be fired.....if you cant put the country first,you should not qualify for the job.....

Forum List

Back