For the good of the party.....Pelosi needs to step down

Yes, I want her to resign. Nancy Pelosi is the most repulsive member of the US Government that I can ever recall . She is an international embarrassment. Not only should she step down, she should be put down, along with Reid, Dodd, Frank and Dean.

Killing people ?

man are you people sick puppies

Yes, I want her to resign. Nancy Pelosi is the most repulsive member of the US Government that I can ever recall . She is an international embarrassment. Not only should she step down, she should be put down, along with Reid, Dodd, Frank and Dean.

Nah, I hope she stays. I hope she gets even more power crazed and takes the candidacy from Obama and runs in '12. How fun would it be to have a Pelosi vs Palin race? If ever there was an opportunity for a viable third party - that race would bring it to reality! :lol::lol::lol::lol: We could get rid of the whole damned lot of the corrupt assclowns. It would be a thing of beauty - and the world would watch in awe of a truly great nation destroy whoever stands in the way of free people. Like Martin Luther King - I have a dream.... the total and utter destruction of both parties.

For Christ sakes, the woman is poison for Democratic hopes in 2010 and 2012

As the Speaker of th House , she is in over her head. She is incapable of gaining compromise and has weak control over her own party.

More importantly, she will become the George Bush of the 2010 and 2012 elections. She will be used as a millstone around the necks of every Democratic Congressional candidate. Republicans will not run against individual candidates in 2010, they will run against Pelosi.

For the good of her party, Peolosi needs to step aside

In all honesty, for the good of AMERICA, not just her party, Pelosi needs to step down.

What exactly has Pelosi done to you people to deserve to have her life threatened?

As the Speaker of th House , she is in over her head. She is incapable of gaining compromise and has weak control over her own party.

More importantly, she will become the George Bush of the 2010 and 2012 elections. She will be used as a millstone around the necks of every Democratic Congressional candidate. Republicans will not run against individual candidates in 2010, they will run against Pelosi.

In all honesty, for the good of AMERICA, not just her party, Pelosi needs to step down.

I disagree. Pelosi has been demonized by the Right, she should not step down. She needs stronger people around her.

Nancy Pelosi clapped her hands as she left the House floor late Saturday night.

“That was easy,” the speaker said with a smile.

It wasn’t. She had just delivered a promise decades of her predecessors failed to bring home, harnessing her uncommon focus, vote-counting acumen and consensus-building skills to bring tens of millions of Americans a giant leap closer to having health insurance coverage with a 220-215 roll call.

“Somebody asked me if this was a victory for [President] Barack Obama. It’s not. This victory belongs to her,” said House Rules Committee Chairwoman Louise Slaughter (D-N.Y.). “As far as I know she never sleeps nor eats.”

The bill’s fate, for now, rests across the Capitol in the hands of Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.). But with Saturday’s vote, Pelosi proved yet again she is the able master of a Democratic Caucus that is enjoying its greatest political and legislative success since at least the beginning of the Clinton administration and arguably since its legislative heyday in the mid-1960s.

Pelosi wins the day - Yahoo! News

Wingnuts will do the same to any Democratic Speaker. Relax.

I disagree. Pelosi has been demonized by the Right, she should not step down. She needs stronger people around her.

Nancy Pelosi clapped her hands as she left the House floor late Saturday night.

“That was easy,” the speaker said with a smile.

It wasn’t. She had just delivered a promise decades of her predecessors failed to bring home, harnessing her uncommon focus, vote-counting acumen and consensus-building skills to bring tens of millions of Americans a giant leap closer to having health insurance coverage with a 220-215 roll call.

“Somebody asked me if this was a victory for [President] Barack Obama. It’s not. This victory belongs to her,” said House Rules Committee Chairwoman Louise Slaughter (D-N.Y.). “As far as I know she never sleeps nor eats.”

The bill’s fate, for now, rests across the Capitol in the hands of Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.). But with Saturday’s vote, Pelosi proved yet again she is the able master of a Democratic Caucus that is enjoying its greatest political and legislative success since at least the beginning of the Clinton administration and arguably since its legislative heyday in the mid-1960s.

Pelosi wins the day - Yahoo! News

Wingnuts will do the same to any Democratic Speaker. Relax.

Oh please...name ONE thing that Nnacy Pelosi has done that was good for America?

Nah, I hope she stays. I hope she gets even more power crazed and takes the candidacy from Obama and runs in '12. How fun would it be to have a Pelosi vs Palin race? If ever there was an opportunity for a viable third party - that race would bring it to reality! :lol::lol::lol::lol: We could get rid of the whole damned lot of the corrupt assclowns. It would be a thing of beauty - and the world would watch in awe of a truly great nation destroy whoever stands in the way of free people. Like Martin Luther King - I have a dream.... the total and utter destruction of both parties.

Is this going to be your most moronic post of the day or do you have more in store for us?

What exactly has Pelosi done to you people to deserve to have her life threatened?

Who is threatening her life?

Today, 06:04 AM
thinblueline
Member #21931 Join Date: Dec 2009

Who is threatening her life?

Today, 06:04 AM
thinblueline
Member #21931 Join Date: Dec 2009

I see your point. I missed that post. And this, from a SUPPOSED police officer?

thinblueline

Is your answer to political disagreement assasination of those who you disagree with?

As a NYPD cop, do you advocate the assasination of President Obama also?

Last edited:
Pelosi has proven to be a strong and confident leader.the hatred from the right only proves her strength! There is a guaranteed win coming for her and she will prove how strong her hold is!Keep shining Leader!

I'm not a Rep and I can't stand the flamming idiot!!!!

If she's your idea of a shinning leader, you need help. The womans an ass.

Last edited:
Pelosi has proven to be a strong and confident leader.the hatred from the right only proves her strength! There is a guaranteed win coming for her and she will prove how strong her hold is!Keep shining Leader!

Name at least one REAL reason that you think she is an idiot?

Name an full instance.

Name an full instance.

She lied about being briefed on waterboarding...said she wasn't..was outted as a liar when PROOF emerged...then dodged, deflected and then threatened to put the whole CIA on trial for torture....that was the beginning of her slide into delusional behavior we have seen ever since.

Name an full instance.

She lied about being briefed on waterboarding...said she wasn't..was outted as a liar when PROOF emerged...then dodged, deflected and then threatened to put the whole CIA on trial for torture....that was the beginning of her slide into delusional behavior we have seen ever since.

Rockefeller doesnt agree with you and he was there

Forum List

Back