For the good of the party.....Pelosi needs to step down

Yes, I want her to resign. Nancy Pelosi is the most repulsive member of the US Government that I can ever recall . She is an international embarrassment. Not only should she step down, she should be put down, along with Reid, Dodd, Frank and Dean.

Nah, I hope she stays. I hope she gets even more power crazed and takes the candidacy from Obama and runs in '12. How fun would it be to have a Pelosi vs Palin race? If ever there was an opportunity for a viable third party - that race would bring it to reality! :lol::lol::lol::lol: We could get rid of the whole damned lot of the corrupt assclowns. It would be a thing of beauty - and the world would watch in awe of a truly great nation destroy whoever stands in the way of free people. Like Martin Luther King - I have a dream.... the total and utter destruction of both parties.

Is this going to be your most moronic post of the day or do you have more in store for us?

I'm not making any promises.... but you need not worry, no matter how moronic, you will still beat the crap outta me for 'moronic post of the day'.

Cant answer can you people?

You hate her because you are told to hate her.

No real reason

Name at least one REAL reason that you think she is an idiot?

Name an full instance.

She lied about being briefed on waterboarding...said she wasn't..was outted as a liar when PROOF emerged...then dodged, deflected and then threatened to put the whole CIA on trial for torture....that was the beginning of her slide into delusional behavior we have seen ever since.

Rockefeller doesnt agree with you and he was there

Wrong as usual libtard hack....wrong as usual....
ABC News’ Rick Klein reports: House Speaker Nancy Pelosi was briefed on the use of “enhanced interrogation techniques” on terrorist suspect Abu Zubaydah in September 2002, according to a report prepared by the Director of National Intelligence’s office and obtained by ABC News.

Intelligence Report: Pelosi Briefed on Use of Interrogation Tactics in Sept. ’02 - The Note

There is a thread in the flame zone about the definition of what an asshat is...I would suggest you go there, click on "quote" from post #1 and type this in the thread...."ME"

The report details a Sept. 4, 2002 meeting between intelligence officials and Pelosi, then-House intelligence committee chairman Porter Goss, and two aides. At the time, Pelosi was the top Democrat on the House intelligence committee.

The meeting is described as a “Briefing on EITs including use of EITs on Abu Zubaydah, background on authorities, and a description of particular EITs that had been employed.”

EITs stand for “enhanced interrogation techniques,” a classification of special interrogation tactics that includes waterboarding.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :booze:

The report details a Sept. 4, 2002 meeting between intelligence officials and Pelosi, then-House intelligence committee chairman Porter Goss, and two aides. At the time, Pelosi was the top Democrat on the House intelligence committee.

The meeting is described as a “Briefing on EITs including use of EITs on Abu Zubaydah, background on authorities, and a description of particular EITs that had been employed.”

EITs stand for “enhanced interrogation techniques,” a classification of special interrogation tactics that includes waterboarding.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :booze:

:eusa_wall:

Firstly, decide who you are addressing your question to. Why should we all have to answer your stupid questions?

Only one of you have even attempted to answer which is very telling

Do your own research. Sure it won't be hard. After all. YOur the one with the questions.

You cant name one fucking thing you dont like?

You think I asked you for research purposes? are you really so stupid you cant figure out why someone would ask you WHAT you hate about Nancy Pelosi?

You cant name anything yet you insist you hate her.

You are a partisan hack who follows blindly.

MHO - If Pelosi's constituents think her time is up, then it will be. It's THEIR call.

But if the Democrats want to hang onto the moderate independents who helped them in 2006 and 2008, they should dump her out of her leadership position within the party.

She lied about being briefed on waterboarding...said she wasn't..was outted as a liar when PROOF emerged...then dodged, deflected and then threatened to put the whole CIA on trial for torture....that was the beginning of her slide into delusional behavior we have seen ever since.

ABC News’ Rick Klein reports: House Speaker Nancy Pelosi was briefed on the use of “enhanced interrogation techniques” on terrorist suspect Abu Zubaydah in September 2002, according to a report prepared by the Director of National Intelligence’s office and obtained by ABC News.

Intelligence Report: Pelosi Briefed on Use of Interrogation Tactics in Sept. ’02 - The Note

There is a thread in the flame zone about the definition of what an asshat is...I would suggest you go there, click on "quote" from post #1 and type this in the thread...."ME"

Then Rockefeller showed his extensive notes for which he has been known for for decades and he found no notes pertaining to it.
You do know who Jay Rockefeller is right?
Has the CIA ever lied to your knowledge?

Then Rockefeller showed his extensive notes for which he has been known for for decades and he found no notes pertaining to it.
You do know who Jay Rockefeller is right?
Has the CIA ever lied to your knowledge?

truthmatters has been outted as a complete dumbas left wing hack....
NEXT!!!

Only one of you have even attempted to answer which is very telling

Do your own research. Sure it won't be hard. After all. YOur the one with the questions.

You think I asked you for research purposes? are you really so stupid you cant figure out why someone would ask you WHAT you hate about Nancy Pelosi?

Sorry Truth. I don't belong to either party.

Pelosi is still a flamming idiot. Plug her into google along with idiot statements and the truth will set you free you partisan hack.

Nope you have been assuming facts that are not there.

There is no way to tell what really happened yet because the evidence is not conclusive.

The CIA does not have a perfect record you smuck.

Sorry Truth. I don't belong to either party.

Pelosi is still a flamming idiot. Plug her into google along with idiot statements and the truth will set you free you partisan hack.

No you are a republican pretending not to be a republican

For Christ sakes, the woman is poison for Democratic hopes in 2010 and 2012

As the Speaker of th House , she is in over her head. She is incapable of gaining compromise and has weak control over her own party.

More importantly, she will become the George Bush of the 2010 and 2012 elections. She will be used as a millstone around the necks of every Democratic Congressional candidate. Republicans will not run against individual candidates in 2010, they will run against Pelosi.

For the good of her party, Peolosi needs to step aside

What? you want a QUITTER?

For Christ sakes, the woman is poison for Democratic hopes in 2010 and 2012

As the Speaker of th House , she is in over her head. She is incapable of gaining compromise and has weak control over her own party.

More importantly, she will become the George Bush of the 2010 and 2012 elections. She will be used as a millstone around the necks of every Democratic Congressional candidate. Republicans will not run against individual candidates in 2010, they will run against Pelosi.

For the good of her party, Peolosi needs to step aside

What? you want a QUITTER?

Her term as Speaker is up with the close of Congress. She should respectfully defer the seat to another Democrat.

Forum List

Back