Palin's hat sends message?

You folks leave Sarah Palin alone. She's sweet and she knows how to field dress a moose. Pick on Hillary Clinton for awhile. I've noticed that all of a sudden she is getting a free ride.

Hillary just promised China $100b and you guys are worried about Palin's visor?

The money's soon to be worthless... All it really means is a little overtime for the guys who work the printing presses at the Treasury. China will be able to use our money for wallpaper before much longer. We owe them so much money already and actually 100b is not even the interest we are already paying them for money we've borrowed.

You folks leave Sarah Palin alone. She's sweet and she knows how to field dress a moose. Pick on Hillary Clinton for awhile. I've noticed that all of a sudden she is getting a free ride.

Well, Hillary nearly field dressed Bill once...

Why is she wearing so much clothing in Hawaii?

She can keep the hat on...just show us a little side-boob...or maybe a wave-induced nipple slip.

Hillary just promised China $100b and you guys are worried about Palin's visor?

:lol::lol: That's hillarious. Here we are soooooo in debt to China--they almost own this entire country-& have made statement to the fact, they're going to cut us off--& Hillary told them she's going to "give" them 100 billion.

That's probably turned into a National Chinese joke over there--:lol::lol: Does Hillary plan on "borrowing" the 100 billion from China to pay China?

This is a lot funnier than Palin's hat.

Last edited:

She will never get a free ride, the other day she was criticized for doing a fund raiser for cancer.:lol::lol::lol: Looks to like she did not have time to pack for the trip. I dress like that too. It's pretty clear that she did the hat thing not to draw attention to herself and ended up drawing more attention. :lol:

Forum List

Back