For the good of the party.....Pelosi needs to step down

Stromg,smart.driven, successful keep going strong Nancy!If the right hates you so much,you must be on th right track. She puts Dennis Haggart to shame!

Pelosi has proven to be a strong and confident leader.the hatred from the right only proves her strength! There is a guaranteed win coming for her and she will prove how strong her hold is!Keep shining Leader!

Do you drink out of the toilet? That's what my dog does when he's thirsty. Which is kinda funny. Because he walks PAST his water bowl to do so. I guess it's because the stupid animal hasn't got the common sense that God gave a turnip. The more of your posts that I read, the more I'm convinced that your either a full blown mindless moron that has been completely brainwashed by the Dali Obama himself, or you're just so bored that you made up this identity and type this drivel because you think it's funny.

Well, Pelosi can't and won't step down....she's too full of herself in the first place. Secondly, if she used that reason - "for the good of the party" - it would sound too much like Palin stepping down "for the good of Alaska". And that would be a very bad comparison for Madam Speaker.

No...we'll have to remove Pelosi with a cro-bar and cooking oil even AFTER the elections.

Stromg,smart.driven, successful keep going strong Nancy!If the right hates you so much,you must be on th right track. She puts Dennis Haggart to shame!

another Pelosi Zombie....when she fucks him he wont even know..... its a shame some people are so easy for these assholes to control....

Pelosi will be for the Democrats what Donald Rumsfeld was for the Republicans in 2006. She will not step down till the damage is done in the voting booth.

If Bush had replaced Rumsfeld with Gates prior to the 2006 election, the Republicans still would have lost but they would not have been anihilated

Pelosi will be for the Democrats what Donald Rumsfeld was for the Republicans in 2006. She will not step down till the damage is done in the voting booth.

If Bush had replaced Rumsfeld with Gates prior to the 2006 election, the Republicans still would have lost but they would not have been anihilated

which would have made a difference how?

Obami Salami in a second term ???? This is one very sick delusional Commie Freak.

Not only that, this mentally challenged creep is for the most contemptible and despicable Obamarrhoid hack only matched by the queer Barney (puke, puke) Frank.

Forum List

Back