"""Food Stamps"""

The cash registers in Nassau County reject UPCs for items that are not compliant with the Food Stamp program.

No need to reject. Make them stand in line at a government building to get their crate of food. Just like the communists did.... Let these people feel the public shame for being on welfare/food stamps. Shame them enough then maybe they will get off the welfare.

Please....make poor people feel shamed... being poor is already shaming enough.

Not shameful enough since we have had an increase thanks to President Food Stamp.

The shame level needs upped a few notches so they will change their lives.

The cash registers in Nassau County reject UPCs for items that are not compliant with the Food Stamp program.

No need to reject. Make them stand in line at a government building to get their crate of food. Just like the communists did.... Let these people feel the public shame for being on welfare/food stamps. Shame them enough then maybe they will get off the welfare.

Not shameful enough since we have had an increase thanks to President Food Stamp.

Actually with the unemployment rate going down, less people will soon be on food stamps as there is a work or volunteer requirement of 20 hours per week.

BTW, the state waiver for people to be allowed to be on food stamps without having to work started in the '90s at some point. I think it was either under Clinton or Bush.

Actually with the unemployment rate going down, less people will soon be on food stamps as there is a work or volunteer requirement of 20 hours per week.

BTW, the state waiver for people to be allowed to be on food stamps without having to work started in the '90s at some point. I think it was either under Clinton or Bush.

So under a progressive. Figures.

So let's raise the shame level. Make them pick garbage on the side of the road or paint non welfare tax payer houses. I would love some government slave labour come around and paint my house.

Or paint/clean government buildings. These are the people who should be manning these types of jobs. Not unionized labour we have to overpay.

They can wear bright lime green shirts that says I am part of the welfare labour force.

They should? Or they can walk down to the store and buy what they want.

When you are accepting someone else's money you give up your choice.

If I buy you a car I buy whatever I buy and you can take it or refuse. Same difference with food stamps/welfare receipients.

Have you ever heard of the expression, "Fall through the cracks"?

If just a couple of hundred people living well below the poverty line die from starvation, our government and we were absolutely negligent.

Also, don't give me that tired line that people in America don't die from starvation. It happens almost every day.

Plenty of churches who give our meals, food, and supplies to the poor.

From the standpoint of history, Americans blocking that way will have to be seen as heartless and merciless fiends, who did not give a damn about the poor living right next door to them. It is simply penny-pinching pricks wanting to have it ALL their way.

Hey some people think this is just fine. Let's ask Bernie...

a0YTUZ4.jpg

Just like we hide our eyes to animals being slaughtered for our dinner table, we shut our eyes to people starving in the street daily.

So under a progressive. Figures.

So let's raise the shame level. Make them pick garbage on the side of the road or paint non welfare tax payer houses. I would love some government slave labour come around and paint my house.

Or paint/clean government buildings. These are the people who should be manning these types of jobs. Not unionized labour we have to overpay.

They can wear bright lime green shirts that says I am part of the welfare labour force.
The reason that they don't is because of complaints by businesses that make money doing those jobs...

If I buy you a car I buy whatever I buy and you can take it or refuse. Same difference with food stamps/welfare receipients.

If just a couple of hundred people living well below the poverty line die from starvation, our government and we were absolutely negligent.

Also, don't give me that tired line that people in America don't die from starvation. It happens almost every day.

From the standpoint of history, Americans blocking that way will have to be seen as heartless and merciless fiends, who did not give a damn about the poor living right next door to them. It is simply penny-pinching pricks wanting to have it ALL their way.

a0YTUZ4.jpg

Just like we hide our eyes to animals being slaughtered for our dinner table, we shut our eyes to people starving in the street daily.
But it's a Christian nation...

a0YTUZ4.jpg

Hey your guy thinks this should be the case for all people. I am merely stating that only welfare/food stamp people do this ...

The moment you stop food stamps to these savages..... who never worked a day in their lives....US will have to declare Martial Law.

Just a matter of time.

:popcorn:

There aren't too many choices out there for poor people. I grew up on food stamps. My favorite cereal was Quisp, but as an adult, I can count on one hand how many times I have eaten dry cereal, and I only weigh 150 lbs.

The determinations of what to eat are usually made in adolescence.

Really welfare receipients should get a monthly crate of basic essentials. Which they need to stretch and manage appropriately.

On welfare Wednesday's we see countless full shopping carts of crap.

They should? Or they can walk down to the store and buy what they want.

Those food banks are WAY past their capacity.

After all, why does someone making $9.00/hour at Roosevelt Field Mall serving pizza need a Food Assistance Program?
On this issue, Conservatives make me sick.

a0YTUZ4.jpg

Supposedly, but some might say it is a Jewish nation.

a0YTUZ4.jpg

Hey your guy thinks this should be the case for all people. I am merely stating that only welfare/food stamp people do this ...

You don't make up all the rules. :slap:

a0YTUZ4.jpg

They still have the 10% tithe to give to poor folks for good works to show their compassion and sharing of God's gift. The idea was that this is Gods' planet and all the wealth and abundance that men prosper from is supposed to be shared....because that is what God wants...

a0YTUZ4.jpg

If it were, nobody would be starving.

a0YTUZ4.jpg

They still have the 10% tithe to give to poor folks for good works to show their compassion and sharing of God's gift. The idea was that this is Gods' planet and all the wealth and abundance that men prosper from is supposed to be shared....because that is what God wants...
Ans which Church actually believes there are Commandments?
I thought the Commandments were "evil" and "too hard" and thus the Calvary was born.

a0YTUZ4.jpg

I thought the Commandments were "evil" and "too hard" and thus the Calvary was born.
Sacrificing was the method of atonement for the Jews, since the Ten Commandments were so hard to follow..
You create an imperfect organism, you can't expect perfection from that creation..

Last edited:

According to Jewish prophecy the Messiah was suppose to liberate the Jews and wipe out everyone else for the Jews were the only group of peoples that would accept God's word..
Where the heckles did you hear that crap?

The moment you stop food stamps to these savages..... who never worked a day in their lives....US will have to declare Martial Law.

Just a matter of time.

:popcorn:

Savages? You're a bitch.

The overwhelming majority of SNAP recipients who can work do so. Among SNAP households with at least one working-age, non-disabled adult, more than half work while receiving SNAP — and more than 80 percent work in the year prior to or the year after receiving SNAP. The rates are even higher for families with children — more than 60 percent work while receiving SNAP, and almost 90 percent work in the prior or subsequent year.

The Relationship Between SNAP and Work Among Low-Income Households | Center on Budget and Policy Priorities

a0YTUZ4.jpg

If it were, nobody would be starving.

Can't tell if serious.

Forum List

Back