Target Sales Drop Sends Execs Scrambling

That wasn't the wisest decision in the history of businesses
Says a lot when you consider the lines around the block at Chick-Fil-A.

We don't shop at target any longer . We used to go there fairly often.... But we have two small girls and there is no way we are taking a chance. Not when we can shop at several other places.

love Chick-Fil-A For breakfast.

We don't shop at target any longer . We used to go there fairly often.... But we have two small girls and there is no way we are taking a chance. Not when we can shop at several other places.

I like Target's excuse the drop in sales wasn't the change in policy it was due to a drop in Apple product sales....then explain Walmart's spike in sales, morons

I like Target's excuse the drop in sales wasn't the change in policy it was due to a drop in Apple product sales....then explain Walmart's spike in sales, morons
What spike would that be?

For the first time ever -- or at least since the company went public some 45 years ago -- Walmart's revenues shrank from the year before, according to its annual financial filing released Wednesday.

Walmart is clearly having trouble adapting its gigantic stores to the Internet age. To be sure, it is a retail juggernaut that brings in half a trillion dollars (yes, that's right, trillion) in sales every year. And with more than 11,500 stores in 28 countries, there's no way it will disappear anytime soon.

The End of an Era At Walmart

I wonder what happened?

First sales drop in two years sends Target execs scrambling for answers

Everyone who supports the privacy of women is sending a clear message to all companies.
I was going to say too much competition from Amazon and that is basically what your article says.

I have practically stopped going to any store aside from Publix and that's because they don't deliver.

Shopping sucks and it always has.

Except Target's drop in sales coincides directly with their ill fated decision...but keep making excuses for them

For the first time ever -- or at least since the company went public some 45 years ago -- Walmart's revenues shrank from the year before, according to its annual financial filing released Wednesday.

Walmart is clearly having trouble adapting its gigantic stores to the Internet age. To be sure, it is a retail juggernaut that brings in half a trillion dollars (yes, that's right, trillion) in sales every year. And with more than 11,500 stores in 28 countries, there's no way it will disappear anytime soon.

This one, dope.

Walmart shares jump, beats on earnings and sales

I wonder what happened?

Everyone who supports the privacy of women is sending a clear message to all companies.
I was going to say too much competition from Amazon and that is basically what your article says.

I have practically stopped going to any store aside from Publix and that's because they don't deliver.

Walmart sales were up, it wasn't anything but the fault of Targets Execs.

Wal-Mart sales up, guidance up, shares up

Wal-Mart sales up, guidance up, shares up :lmao:

I wonder what happened?

Public in my area will start delivery soon.

We don't have kids but we stopped shopping there as well. Target can go belly up for I care.

Forum List

Back