"""Food Stamps"""

As far as credentials I followed your lead loser.

Perhaps you should wait until skye gets here you need her help with putting your posts together.

Was is truly sad is that we must have exchanged at least 30 postings back and forth sans skye and you have yet to post anything other than the fact that I rely on skye.
There is a VERY famous statement of the sages that you apparently missed during your studies at YU...probably because you were too busy do what it takes to get a Doctorate...sucking up to, and parroting, your Professors.
That's not a joke, I KNOW what it takes.

The statement...
Regarding the Bee...Neither It's Honey nor It's Sting
I reject Bab's pithy attempts at being philanthropic when she is such a toxic piece of garbage when it comes to other matters; those matters have already been posted.

The same for narcissistic, egocentric, toxic, so-called humans who have been philanthropic off of other people's misery.
You have already expressed your admiration for people who inflict misery on people whilst they donate to selected causes to get their name on a plaque.

I guess it comes with being such a genius.
How I pity you.
Your cognitive skills are lacking, further it is you who directed me to your dominatrix and spiritual leader skye. Now you wish to backtrack and make believe it did not happen

I agreed with skye on a particular matter.
You sucked up to your professors to get your Doctorate.
No you directed me to her comment to set forth your position on an issue, dopey. Clearly you needed her to speak for you, you weak minded willy.

No need to suck up, I was pursed by Yeshiva U, due to my taxation skills and the fact that I opened up my first very successful tax business when I was 14 years old. You are so easy to spank you doofus. Better wait until skye comes to save you, it will be very soon.
I love you.
Me too you

skye is here she is gonna get real jealous.

Was is truly sad is that we must have exchanged at least 30 postings back and forth sans skye and you have yet to post anything other than the fact that I rely on skye.
There is a VERY famous statement of the sages that you apparently missed during your studies at YU...probably because you were too busy do what it takes to get a Doctorate...sucking up to, and parroting, your Professors.
That's not a joke, I KNOW what it takes.

The statement...
Regarding the Bee...Neither It's Honey nor It's Sting
I reject Bab's pithy attempts at being philanthropic when she is such a toxic piece of garbage when it comes to other matters; those matters have already been posted.

The same for narcissistic, egocentric, toxic, so-called humans who have been philanthropic off of other people's misery.
You have already expressed your admiration for people who inflict misery on people whilst they donate to selected causes to get their name on a plaque.

I guess it comes with being such a genius.
How I pity you.
Your cognitive skills are lacking, further it is you who directed me to your dominatrix and spiritual leader skye. Now you wish to backtrack and make believe it did not happen

No you directed me to her comment to set forth your position on an issue, dopey. Clearly you needed her to speak for you, you weak minded willy.

No need to suck up, I was pursed by Yeshiva U, due to my taxation skills and the fact that I opened up my first very successful tax business when I was 14 years old. You are so easy to spank you doofus. Better wait until skye comes to save you, it will be very soon.
I love you.
Me too you

Don't worry, she's quite hot and doesn't need anybody's approval.

I love you.
Me too you

not worried just having some nonsensical fun...this is an online thing nothing here is real.

I love you.
Me too you

not worried just having some nonsensical fun...this is an online thing nothing here is real.
Really?

I love you.
Me too you

Really?
yes....why you ask?

When I was 17, my dad died. My mother had no job and she applied for welfare, she told me. Turned down. She needed help and our noble government said : Screw off. She ended up working two jobs and I also got a job, nearly quit high school . I am told most people on welfare are white, and I am left wondering, on what planet is this science fiction a reality?

When I was 17, my dad died. My mother had no job and she applied for welfare, she told me. Turned down. She needed help and our noble government said : Screw off. She ended up working two jobs and I also got a job, nearly quit high school . I am told most people on welfare are white, and I am left wondering, on what planet is this science fiction a reality?
What year was this?

Forum List

Back